Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:27:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Found this in the mailbox today  (Read 161 times)
ImThour
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1512

Bitcoin Bottom was at $15.4k

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 06:53:18 PM

Seems more like a troll from one of your friend when you decided to tell him that you are into Bitcoin or Crypto. I am sure nobody is willing to send you Free 0.1 BTC in 2024.
If this is a scam, I do not understand how they can profit out of it. Either I am not aware of all the super ninja techniques that are available to scam after gifting free money.
Most likely, a troll.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Orpichukwu

Activity: 476
Merit: 309

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 09:31:21 PM

Found this letter and plaquet in the mail today. I don't know how to use it since I don't use the bitcoin. Can anybody explain to me how this works?
Now that you get this email like this, what do you expect the community to do? Should we help you export the wallet and send the BTC to you, or what? As far as I know, there is a very high possibility that this might not be a real wallet or that this might be a multiple-signatory wallet where you need more than just those key phrases to get whatever is inside the wallet out. 

And beside what they shared with you without a wallet address, which can be publicly accessed to confirm if it's real or not, you can investigate further. If I must advise you, unless you were expecting such an email from someone you know, I will advise you to stay very careful with what kind of information the sender might ask from you.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2024, 09:54:33 PM

OP You are just stupid. If you really get this Bitcoin gift from someone, then it doesn't make sense to post your seed publicly. On the other hand, if you got this through your email, then it's fake. So in both cases, you are stupid. Nothing is free in the world. You will lose something when you follow their instructions. I am sure it's a scam attempt. From somewhere, your mail data has been compromised, and hackers are trying to attack you. Just proceed with caution. Be careful if you are holding funds in any of your device wallets. 

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██