Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:57:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We are still early in this bull run. Retails have yet come back massively!  (Read 475 times)
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 01:24:59 PM

Yeah, most of the curious and potential investors of Bitcoin are searching through Google and YouTube. They are having some keywords that they want to know more about it before they fully invest on it. That's a good job on their end because they are doing their research.

Yes, we're still early and not all of the institutional investors aren't in yet. It takes time for the majority of them gets in. What I just don't like that's being spread is many tells that they'd just get 2x-3x gain for Bitcoin if they invest on it because it's quite expensive already. While for the altcoins, they'd get more than that.

I mean yes, they're partly correct with that but not all investors are willing to take more risk with altcoins unlike with Bitcoin. They're chill and effortless by holding and seeing its value grow overtime.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 01:37:46 PM

Demand for bitcoin will increase and I don't think this is only influenced by the halving. Institutional investors have opened many people's eyes to their own doubts about bitcoin, so I think the hype this time will probably be bigger than the previous halving period.
There is always a drive and it’s won’t be unusual at this time to think that, the up cooking halving has been the drive behind most of the news and events that might have pushed for the demand on Bitcoin. Surely, a lot of factors are playing a role now to influence investors on how to go about the Bitcoin investment but, it’s been a push towards benefiting from the coming halving with past history already associated with the event. I might be wrong but the fact that, the activities on the market seems to be increasingly high as the halving approaches leaves less room for doubt.
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 6142

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 09:43:24 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2024, 05:55:37 PM by d5000

A tip is altcoins are only potential at the start of bull run or at the end of bear market. In middle of a bull market or middle of a bear market, you will possibly be rekted by altcoins.
Like so often: it depends Wink

A few days ago I investigated the ATHs of a group of altcoins (those which had no premine, i.e. for example XMR or LTC, but also much smaller coins) and I made an interesting observation.

In the last bull run in 2021, most of them had an ATH or local high (not all of them achieved a new ATH in this run, but some did, or were new) in the first half of 2021, while Bitcoin had its ATH in late 2021.

2021 was however for many reasons an atypical bull run. The BTC evolution could be described almost as a double top, with $65k having been reached already in May, but the top of the bubble only reaching 69k in November. Only very few very established altcoins managed to achieve a new ATH in November. It seems that the late 2021 BTC rally was mainly fueled by recognition as legal tender in El Salvador (a "good news rally") which didn't affect altcoins, and thus they didn't join BTC.

In 2017/18, in contrast, the ATH of most altcoins was reached close to the BTC high or even afterwards (BTC's high was in mid-December, while many alts topped in early January, ETH being the most prominent example, but also others like XMR). I remember that in 2013/14 this was similar: at the end of the bull run which culminated in the $1150-1200 ATH in the case of BTC in early December, there was still a little "sucker's rally" in many altcoins, in some cases reaching new ATHs.

So basically in most bull runs there is a chance of altcoins joining Bitcoin to their highs, and even surpass it. But that's not guaranteed. As already was said in this thread, I agree fully that altcoins, regardless of their age and/or market cap, are much more risky than Bitcoin. And "hypecoins" and "smallcaps" are much more risky too. Even XMR, which was for a long time one of the most stable alts, had its big crash recently.

In comparison to BTC, in addition, altcoins seem to have lower returns across cycles. There are few coins which achieve an ATH in each cycle. Solana, for example, has made phenomenal growth in the last months but is still far away from its ATH from 2021 (of >250$).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 10:30:02 PM

-snip-
There is always a drive and it’s won’t be unusual at this time to think that, the up cooking halving has been the drive behind most of the news and events that might have pushed for the demand on Bitcoin. Surely, a lot of factors are playing a role now to influence investors on how to go about the Bitcoin investment but, it’s been a push towards benefiting from the coming halving with past history already associated with the event. I might be wrong but the fact that, the activities on the market seems to be increasingly high as the halving approaches leaves less room for doubt.
Halving is certainly very likely to influence the interest of most investors to invest in bitcoin and take advantage of the momentum - but typical investors like this are not the ones who will last long because it is very possible for them to sell bitcoin at high prices which will increase price volatility. Of course this is normal - it's because they are not long-term holders.

A correction becomes possible ahead of the halving - but I'm not worried about that as the price will recover over time. Some FUD will influence the market and make investors panic - but I don't think such FUD will last much longer as the buying impulse becomes more intense.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 05:01:18 AM

Yeah, most of the curious and potential investors of Bitcoin are searching through Google and YouTube. They are having some keywords that they want to know more about it before they fully invest on it. That's a good job on their end because they are doing their research.
That is a good sign that people now are truly interested about bitcoin and also
they are longing to taste the cake we are sharing here in crypto community.

Yes, we're still early and not all of the institutional investors aren't in yet. It takes time for the majority of them gets in. What I just don't like that's being spread is many tells that they'd just get 2x-3x gain for Bitcoin if they invest on it because it's quite expensive already. While for the altcoins, they'd get more than that.

Sooner they will be here , some of them are learning now and in time will surely deposit and keep funds.

I mean yes, they're partly correct with that but not all investors are willing to take more risk with altcoins unlike with Bitcoin. They're chill and effortless by holding and seeing its value grow overtime.
don't worry about them preventing risk because in time they will realized this to
and will take all those risk because they will learn the greatness of this market.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 154

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 05:19:15 AM

Quote from: Ndabagi01
The way the bitcoin market moved from last month to today led many people to believe that they had missed out on the party and were left behind. Until the halving, I believe everyone entering the market is still early in the bull and will profit significantly if they act now. We are already counting down to the halving, and if the price breaks or does not break by then, we can predict how high bitcoin will go after breaking the current ATH price. The bull is still in the early stages; there is no need to panic or feel FOMO. You can only get as much as you invest early in bitcoin when the time for bull run reaches and gets to its maximum value at the end of the bullish period.

Those investors that released their Bitcoin on time are seriously regretting the action they took in the early move of the price of Bitcoin, because they thought that the price will not increase above $50,000 in the month of January but the price has moved to $72,241 now to caused heavy income to sellers in the market. I think, the bullish season will run through out this year and it will be possible for the price of Bitcoin to hit $100,000 before the end of this year, because that is what many holders are waiting to see in the market before they will be move to release their Bitcoin for sale. Since the bullish season started on time in this season, I believe it will last long in the market for holders to achieve more income from the market.

pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 390

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 07:30:47 AM

As much as I'd like to believe that we're in the bull run, it still doesn't place right with me that we haven't seen a big price correction yet and that scares me because that means I can never put all my money in so I can just wait for it to go up continuously and at the same time, I'm scared with the fact that I might miss out on selling now and then the price goes down and I can get in with more value than last time, I feel like the safest play would still be to hodl and DCA, then I just need to save the fiat that I've got right now in case of a big price correction, halving hasn't happened yet which means that this is not going to be the ATH for a long time.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
livingfree

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 08:18:26 PM

That is a good sign that people now are truly interested about bitcoin and also
they are longing to taste the cake we are sharing here in crypto community.
I think every cycle, we see this trend and when the market is on high. People's interest is over Bitcoin because the money is flowing a lot.

Sooner they will be here , some of them are learning now and in time will surely deposit and keep funds.
I hope so and hoping that they're not going to fall for scams and phishing since they're rampant as well on these times. They're not letting this opportunity pass on and most likely they're the target of these cons.

don't worry about them preventing risk because in time they will realized this to
and will take all those risk because they will learn the greatness of this market.
Yeah, they'll soon realize that if they just invested on Bitcoin and let their money grow there by holding. But since they're hyped with the meme coins and other altcoins that are being shilled to them, one day they'll realize on how much time they've spent so much together with their money into waste.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Ben Barubal

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 09:46:55 PM

As far as I can see, it is too early to sell their holdings of bitcoins, especially to institutional investors. Even with the retailers you mention too. For me, this is not the right time to really sell,
even if we say that there is a profit. If we are sure that there is really something to raise and you know how to read the market, just stay on your feet for now.

So right now, it's actually still time to accumulate Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies that we think have good potential to provide nice profits in the future.

Yeah, they'll soon realize that if they just invested on Bitcoin and let their money grow there by holding. But since they're hyped with the meme coins and other altcoins that are being shilled to them, one day they'll realize on how much time they've spent so much together with their money into waste.

Is the question only about meme coins getting hyped? Don't assume that only happens with meme coins; why do all meme coins end up with bad investment results for investors? Also, if they invest in meme coins that are almost on the list of well-known crypto exchanges, do you think they will zero in on those when the bull run takes off? But if the meme coins are only on a few exchanges and are unknown, then it can be said that they are shit coins, but for the meme coins that are listed on the top exchanges in crypto, I don't think so.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
livingfree

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 10:59:36 PM

Is the question only about meme coins getting hyped? Don't assume that only happens with meme coins; why do all meme coins end up with bad investment results for investors? Also, if they invest in meme coins that are almost on the list of well-known crypto exchanges, do you think they will zero in on those when the bull run takes off? But if the meme coins are only on a few exchanges and are unknown, then it can be said that they are shit coins, but for the meme coins that are listed on the top exchanges in crypto, I don't think so.
Well, not all ends up with good results investing in meme coins and that's a real thing. But I don't have anything against those that are investing into it and makes hefty money from it and that's a good thing on their end.

It's just that many don't experience the good side of it and that's why instead of going on with them, it's just best to go slowly but surely with Bitcoin if you don't have plans of leaving the market early.

If you're for the short term and quick profits then you have the idea on where you should go and what you must buy.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1413

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2024, 11:04:33 PM

Probably correct in that we are not near the end but trying to predict hype is a very uncertain game to play.     Some of the hype and buying is not really reliable or advisable in its nature, I much prefer to see a benefit from actual genuine growth of Bitcoin and its ongoing usage thats all bullish and takes years to filter through.

The tail of a bull whip achieves incredible speeds from its chain effect and sure we can see a parallel to that in how BTC moves under pressure because of its undiluted nature but I would not especially want to rely on that fast movement for a reliable achievement.  BTC can gain outside of consumerist type retail buying just because others have or plain reaction to prior gains snowballing an effect etc.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Troytech

Activity: 154
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 14, 2024, 03:52:01 AM

Yeah the normal retail crowd that FOMO's into bull markets hasn't even started coming in yet. They probably won't get excited about Bitcoin again until like this summer once it gets all over the media that Bitcoin has passed its 2021 high and is surging higher. That's what gets those people excited enough to throw their money into something they don't understand haha. The feeling of "omg people are making so much money I gotta jump in right now!"

Though I think this bull run will end a lot earlier than normal. Bull runs always end near the end of the year after the halving, so we've all been expecting this market cycle to end late 2025. But since first the hype around a possible ETF approval, and then the money coming into the ETFs, have raised sped things up, so that the cycle is currently about half a year ahead of where it would normally be, I think we'll see a peak in early 2025 rather than late 2025. The bear market could very well be bottoming by late 2025 when we would normally expect the bull market to be peaking. But we'll see.  Anyway I think we'll see the retail crowd start to FOMO in this summer. They are definitely not here yet.

And that's why they always get left out and learn the hard lesson of never be the last man in, there often bug very close to the highest point and have to suffer the long wait till the next bulk run and who knows when.

I do agree with your speculation but I'm expecting it to peak right about march next year with no special reasons in particular or I'll like to keep to myself since I don't have any real facts to back it up, but we should also keep heads up for consolidations soon and it could go a bit more than 10% maybe before the halving or after, but I have my bets on before.

Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
March 14, 2024, 04:24:49 AM

I think so too. We are still early in this bull run. This bull run that we are in right now might actually take us to more than $100,000. The peak might even reach as high as $120,000 or more. If that happens, then this bull run is actually just halfway to the peak.

All that's happening right now is brought by the spot ETF and the FOMO that's also caused by it. We still have the effects of the halving and the FOMO that will also rise alongside it. $120,000 is a moderate prediction if we take into consideration the halving.
moneystery

Activity: 686
Merit: 162

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2024, 04:45:03 PM

I think so too. We are still early in this bull run. This bull run that we are in right now might actually take us to more than $100,000. The peak might even reach as high as $120,000 or more.

it is very possible that we will be able to reach 100k after the halving, but we also have to be realistic that 100k is the peak of the bullish market later and nothing more than that. if the market wants to break over 100k, it will need very positive news and a massive movement from retail investors to be able to buy more bitcoin. but just reaching 100k is already grateful, remembering that if it is too high maybe this will become a bubble.

justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 14, 2024, 06:03:35 PM

Which in return shows them the people who are best at SEO and not best at trading or investing. When you deal with youtube, you need to know that even though it is not google, there is some SEO involved too, some videos with less views could come up above some videos with millions more videos, it can't be like 5k versus 5 million, but could be 150k versus 4 million for example, and that is based on in-site SEO as well.

So, you are getting to see people who are good at SEO, whereas someone who is amazing at trading may ignore all those and could end up with nothing at all. These are all important stuff and should be quite the thing that we need to care about as well. I hope that it could get to a point where it's much better.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: