Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:44:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wich altcoin has that similar to btc ?  (Read 159 times)
God bless u

Activity: 336
Merit: 109

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 03:33:57 PM

Im looking for altcoin wich POS proof of stake.
But it's similar to btc limited supply and maybe with halving kind of thing.
I like btc only thing what i don't like it's POW thing so Im looking for similar supply game but just POS.
I don't think so any altcoin can get even half of success that BTC has got. It's what is called as first mover advantage, You cannot beat someone who started it years ago and now as a newbie you come and say I'll get over it.

Yes you can get more profit in less scale but you can't have the scale what BTC has got in the previous few years. If we talk about the popularity and profit ETH is the closest.

andyou1234

Activity: 977
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 04:47:52 PM

don't think there is currently a single coin that is exactly like Bitcoin, but I think ethereum could be a substitute for Bitcoin for investment, because ethereum has very good prospects for investment in the future, the proof is from the past until now ethereum always in second place next to bitcoin,

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 554
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 05:46:11 PM

Even though there is not a single coin that can match Bitcoin's achievements, in my opinion Ethereum has extraordinary achievements to be able to accompany Bitcoin as the ruler of all coins in the crypto world. Indeed, Bitcoin and Ethereum have very different price differences, but at least ethereum has been able to follow in Bitcoin's footsteps as top 1 CMC and ethereum is in top 2 CMC.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
manok jepang

Activity: 763
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 06:57:42 PM

currently bitcoin has become the king of all coins in the crypto world, and until now there has not been a single altcoin that can match the achievements of bitcoin therefore I do not have the exact, but even though it cannot resemble bitcoin but ethereum have the ability to be able to follow bitcoin movements,

Mate2237

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2024, 09:24:09 PM

don't think there is currently a single coin that is exactly like Bitcoin, but I think ethereum could be a substitute for Bitcoin for investment, because ethereum has very good prospects for investment in the future, the proof is from the past until now ethereum always in second place next to bitcoin,
I also think Ethereum is only the second cryptocurrency in the ecosystem and not having the the same characteristics of bitcoin and if you look well Monero have some elements of bitcoin so as I have said before I will recommend Monero to the Op to check out if it has the similar PoS then he should use it and if the Ethereum you and some users here mentioned is god then he has to follow it.

And Op  can only use a crypto project that has some similar features with bitcoin and not exactly with bitcoin PoS.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Dzwaafu11

Activity: 532
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2024, 09:45:35 PM

currently bitcoin has become the king of all coins in the crypto world, and until now there has not been a single altcoin that can match the achievements of bitcoin therefore I do not have the exact, but even though it cannot resemble bitcoin but ethereum have the ability to be able to follow bitcoin movements,

Yeah. This is exactly what I also think. And even with the ETH, I can’t really give them that resemblance because bitcoin is the best crypto currency of all time. So to me, I don’t think there is a cryptocurrency that can get the same movement as bitcoin; there are many features and functionality technically that bitcoin has that many cryptocurrencies lack. But if we are to talk about the second cryptocurrency that we can say will be one of the best cryptocurrencies after bitcoin, I think it should be ETH since many people also believe in it and it has also been in existence for some time now, but I will still give bitcoin its own value as it is still the best. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
AYOBA

Activity: 280
Merit: 142

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 10:17:38 PM

I like btc only thing what i don't like it's POW thing so Im looking for similar supply game but just POS.
Bitcoin has saround all the words because they're always doing well all the times which is why many of people's always mentioned them Bitcoin has best crypto currency. But I wonder why people's are talking ETH, as second best of cryptocurrencies or is because they currently now good raises and not only the ETH that are in good condition of pumping now even the Solana are also doing well this days, and now that some altcoin are begin show the signing very soon all the altcoin can definitely fellow up. I don't think you can get a similar supply of game like POS it will be very difficult for now but I don't know in future.

R100K-Martin-Lunger

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2024, 10:04:47 AM

I don't think there are any altcoins that are exactly like bitcoin in this regard but check out ADA and ALGO. While these coins don't have a direct halving mechanism like Bitcoin, they are similar due to their fixed supply and PoS consensus.

Cardano (ADA) has a Supply Limit of 45 billion ADA, its Consensus Mechanism is Ouroboros PoS and while there is no explicit halving, the reward distribution decreases over time.

For Algorand (ALGO), there is a Supply Limit of 10 billion ALGO, its Consensus Mechanism is Pure PoS and while there is No explicit halving, the rewards decrease over time.
DiMarxist

Activity: 294
Merit: 212

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 12:47:14 PM

I don't think there are any altcoins that are exactly like bitcoin in this regard but check out ADA and ALGO. While these coins don't have a direct halving mechanism like Bitcoin, they are similar due to their fixed supply and PoS consensus.

Cardano (ADA) has a Supply Limit of 45 billion ADA, its Consensus Mechanism is Ouroboros PoS and while there is no explicit halving, the reward distribution decreases over time.

For Algorand (ALGO), there is a Supply Limit of 10 billion ALGO, its Consensus Mechanism is Pure PoS and while there is No explicit halving, the rewards decrease over time.

I have not also seen any altcoin that has the same category with bitcoin. And the gap bitcoin gives to other cryptocurrencies or altcoins is very big. People might say that Ethereum and Solana will be the best option for you to use and if those once are okay with you then, you can go for them and buy they don't have the characteristics of bitcoin  but they are the second and third cryptocurrencies in the crypto market. You can make research on any of those projects people have recommended for you then you choose one and invest in that one.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 08:15:03 PM

100% Litecoin. If you are looking for similar, then it is litecoin hands down and nothing is as close to bitcoin as litecoin is, nothing will ever get that close. The whole point of Litecoin was to create a bitcoin copy, that would be newer and would be alternative and they did it all the way back in 2011, by comparison bitcoin was started to be used in 2009, and only got a few more people than the close circle of satoshi in 2010, meaning litecoin was right there when bitcoin started.

Maybe you want to hear some brand new coin or token that is coming out so you can buy and get 10000x return and want to be early bird, but that is not the real answer, you are not going to get anything like that, the real answer is litecoin every single time.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 08:16:04 PM

What about ordi? it's ordinal token. It has very similar supply to the bitcoin. To be honest, it's so damn hard in finding a token that is worth to invest which is having very similar supply to the bitcoin. I think that ordi is one of best thing this time. It has limited supply like bitcoin.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ordi/

It's hard to named another altcoin that has similarity to the bitcoin especially for its total supply. Even if you are using filter on CMC and it will show you a lot of garbage token.

Ordi is the only worthy token to invest this time. Remember this.
Ordi is a token but he only said altcoin, and I think Ordi was also an NFT right? Therefore I doubt it, if he will go for it. I think NFT's have a different mechanism and the OP also said that he want a POS one. BTC is so unique, that is why it's hard to find a coin that is very close to it.

Apart from Ordi, there are still plenty of tokens out there which are also worthy to invest in, disregarding only the same qualities of BTC. We still can grab BTC on the side anyway. I guess that should complete it all? I remember Litecoin is an alt that is said to be like Bitcoin. It is even called as the silver Bitcoin. I guess this was true because it also have a halving. I don't only know if how much its supply but I'm sure it is not POS.

Kristiyana

Activity: 196
Merit: 36

View Profile
Today at 07:48:53 AM

Actually there's no altcoins that has to be compared with bitcoin due to  the price difference, the gap is too much to be compared with any altcoin. However I think ethereum works together with bitcoin because whenever there's increase in the price of bitcoin I always experience some changes in the price of ethereum as well, not only ethereum even most of the altcoins I think that's just the similarity, because aside from this I don't see any other similarity.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: