Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2024, 02:28:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Buy Buy or Sell Sell Sell?  (Read 12467 times)
Kliss

Activity: 224
Merit: 27

View Profile
June 29, 2024, 04:05:13 PM

Because investors who don't like to sell or who want to continue accumulating bitcoins are people who haven't set a plan to sell they will be more likely to continue buying as they like.
Every investment should have an end, just as every chapter ends. If the investment doesn't end. There is no point in investing, I would consider it worthless. You have been investing all your life, but have not been able to enjoy the money invested. I consider such an investment futile. But I am not saying that you should end the investment too soon. You invest a certain amount and after getting your desired profit exit the investment and enjoy that money and start investing again. You can continue like this as long as you are able to generate income. Build a sizable investment fund years before you retire from your career so you can enjoy it in retirement. If you only invest all your life, that money may one day be left uninherited. Because human death comes unexpectedly.
Many Bitcoin investor I know want their Bitcoin investment to continue even after them. I'm one of such people because I have decided that Bitcoin is part of the legacy I will pass on to my children. If you plan to end your investment one day, it means you do not believe in continuity and that is a very bad situation to be in. Even in other business endeavors, it is always the joy of parents that their children should be able to continue their legacy that is why you see some families known for certain line of business for several generations. Such is possible with Bitcoin and many options have already been suggested on the best way to pass on Bitcoin to heirs.

I real long term HODLer of Bitcoin must start making plans of the inheritance of their Bitcoin portfolio even though they are not expecting to die any time soon. Such plans will have a way of preventing any eventuality. I know that some of the lost Bitcoins might be traceable to death of their owners without plan in place to pass it on to others of trust and importance.
Ending a chapter of an investment that is profitable and has been beneficial is a wrong idea, Have you imagined why companies, institutions and investments are past down to generation after generations. Because a profitable investment is like holding onto a treasure that should be adored and kept for long as possible. Holding onto a successful investment that continues to generate profits is very very necessary. A premature  closure of a profitable investment  can be a missed opportunity as it can still generat wealth and growth.  Unless the investment is no longer bringing profits.

Bitcoin has been  profitable  and still shows a lot of potentials, there is no need to close the chapter or sell all your Bitcoin holdings because you have made profit from it. You can take profits from your bitcoin investment when it  has yielded while still maintaining your investments, this way you can secure returns and hold onto a potential assets (Bitcoin). Before closing or ending any chapter of an investment you have to evaluate whether it still generating profit or not, does it still have potentials or not.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 10884

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
June 30, 2024, 12:53:29 AM

[edited out]
You said one ONLY need to have around 10 years worth of your annual expenses for your 10% withdrawal rate to be sustainable, and I ask what is the person's weekly or monthly salary is small maybe just $100 or $200 a month will this advice still go.
Salary is not as important as expenses, and yeah of course, when we are working with such small numbers it might be more difficult to create a realistic scenario, since presumptively someone who is investing is going to have expenses that are less than his current income, yet sometimes it is not bad to error on the upside in terms of how much you think that you need to make sure that you are covered, since no one is going to rescue you, feel sorry for you or take the blame if you fuck up your amounts and you pull your personal fuck you lever too soon  So, ultimately you have to make sure that you have enough....   

So if your income varies between $100 to $200, then maybe it averages around $150 per month.  How much do you have left over?  What are your conditions of livelihood?  Do you want to more or less continue with your already existing standard of living?  Even if we go with $200 per month, that is only $2,400 per year, so if we have a 10% withdrawal rate, then that would be $24,000 as enough, and since I am measuring from the 200 WMA, so currently that $24k valuation would be right around 0.663 BTC.  https://bitcoindata.science/withdrawal-strategy

I will admit that I am a bit uncomfortable with working such small numbers, since I am expecting something like a withdrawal of $200 per month to be a pretty low withdrawal rate, and of course, my projection is that with bitcoin, if you manage your matters well, you are going to be able to withdraw at higher levels in the future or at least that your bitcoin holdings will still continue to grow at least to the cost of living (debasement of the dollar or whatever fiat currency you are living with), even with annual 10% withdrawal rate.
Yeah you are right when you said that "it will be difficult when we are working with such small numbers it might be more difficult to create a realistic scenario".
There are still people being paid that low and because of that there weekly or monthly investment in Bitcoin becomes very small and there is no way one will be aggressive in his or her Bitcoin investment with that small amount as salary, I love the questions you asked in your second paragraph or point, "How much do you have left over?  What are your conditions of livelihood?". Anyone into Bitcoin investment that receives such small amount of money should think about this questions.
However a man with a good planning skill will still have a good Bitcoin investment if he continue his investment and always pray not to encounter big problems or issues that will make him spend more than his emergency funds, and I think such a person should invest and hold for a very very long time with discipline that way he will get it right.

I cannot put myself into the shoes of any investor, and you can likely see why it can be so difficult for someone who is making really low wages to continue to invest and to defer gratification when his bitcoin might start to grow to be several times his annual salary.  So, it can be very difficult to resist the temptation to dip into the investment or to make other kind of adjustments that might be needed which also might justify diversifying the investment beyond merely cash and bitcoin.. and I am frequently saying that diversification is not needed, but sometimes when a person is coming from such poor background there might be some needs to diversify, especially when the size of the bitcoin becomes several times his annual salary (or his annual expenses, whichever measurement we might be using in these kinds of cases). .. and yeah, i already know and realize that there are a lot of people around the world that live in a kind of strict poverty in which they hardly even have any discretionary income to invest.. so there can be a lot of struggles for those folks to create their situations in such a way that they actually have discretionary income that they can invest and be willing to lose if the BTC price moves against them.

Well for me I think one's salary and how much he or she invest on Bitcoin weekly or monthly using the DCA strategy plays a very important role when it comes to reaching a rate to be sustainable because if for example I'm investing on $10 or $20 weekly or monthly on Bitcoin and another is investing $100 to $200 weekly or monthly it will have different time for reaching a rate to be sustainable. ( My point of view).
Sure.  The more you invest, then the faster you will be able to reach your levels, and so if a person is investing 10% of his income, then it is going to take 10 years to reach 1 years worth of income invested, yet if that same person is investing 25%, it is only going to take 4 years to reach 1 years worth of income invested, and surely you are making a good point that if a person retains reasonably low expenses, then he might be able to invest his whole level of his expenses in one year, which would likely end up causing the need for a lower amount of time to reach 10 years worth of income (expenses) being invested into bitcoin... so yeah, if the guy considers his level of expenses to be sustainable and even maybe to modestly go up and he can account for how his expenses will go up, then surely, he would be able to get to a point that he can start to withdraw bitcoin to cover his expenses and also to account for his stash maintaining its value sufficiently that his withdrawal rate is sustainable forever into the future.
Yeah and I believe one with good and strong emergency, reserves and float funds and also a good pay as salary can be aggressive in his or her Bitcoin accumulation in other have more Bitcoin in a short number of years.
And to be honest I'm planning on becoming aggressive in my accumulation I feel I need to do that so I can get more Bitcoin However I need to have a good back up funds before starting.

You can build up your bitcoin and your various backup funds at the same time, so you likely need to temper your aggressiveness until you feel that your various back up funds are solid.. whether you are referring to emergency fund, reserve funds and/or float... and yeah, in the end, you can figure out your own level of aggressiveness according to your own situation, but if you end up fucking up and being overly aggressive and in need of the funds because you were investing too much into bitcoin, no one is going to save you from yourself.. .. so you are ultimately responsible for your own calculations and outcomes.

Yeah everyone has there own assessment and I love that you assess the value of your Bitcoin based on the 200-WMA rather than based on spot price and that is what I was saying earlier that accessing one Bitcoin by price will make you sale off your bitcoin thinking that has reached or you have accumulated enough and for me I think accessing it by price will be a big mistake anyone will do because it will always end in regret, I know was someone that once accessed his Bitcoin by price and and he also went ahead and sold everything and till date he is regretting his actions.
Yep.. spot price is going to leave too much erraticness and likely overassessing the value of your holdings.. so trying to measure from bottom prices seems to be a more solid approach to BTC value assessment
Yeah, it is always good to hear from other people's opinion before carrying out something and some newbies always make mistake of doing a thing without asking or making an inquiry.

You can also learn along the way.. so you might have certain ideas in your earlier years of your investing that you change later down the road, because you figure out that there are systems that work better for you or that you have to tweak your systems from time to time to hep yourself both financially and psychologically.

In my own sense I think before thinking about selling our Bitcoin we should really think about it and ask ourselves what will I stand to gain if I start selling now and what will I stand to lose if I start selling now, I think this question will help you make a good decision.
I think that the better question is whether you are able to assess your withdrawal strategy as being sustainable or not, so if you do not have enough to have a withdrawal strategy, then you have not reached a high enough BTC accumulation to begin your withdrawals.. but hey whatever you can do what you like whether it is sustainable or not.. I personally believe sustainability of your withdrawal system (amounts and do you have enough) is the key to success with your long term investing rather than ending up cashing out all of your BTC prior and then ending up with a bunch of worthless dollars or whatever was your inferior investment and/or decision to consume rather than to make sur taht you have enough prior to staring to consume.
Yeah you are correct and I agree with you, sustainability of one withdraw system helps, before one will consider withdraw he or she should first check if he or she has a sustainable withdrawal strategy and if there's no good withdraw strategy then it means one has not accumulated enough Bitcoin, this point of yours if followed very well will really help in knowing if one has accumulated enough or not.
If you don't have enough and you start to withdraw from it, at some point down the road, you are going to realize that you are fucked because your bitcoin holdings is not holding value well enough to sustain your withdrawals (or alternatively, you have to lessen your withdrawal rate until your holdings are going to grow), and so in either case, you might well conclude that you made a mistake when you star your withdrawal based on an erroneous assessment of having enough when you don't.

So, my earlier example of 0.663 BTC amount will likely support something like a $200 per month withdrawal rate forever (and including being able to increase the amount with the likely increases in the cost of living (debasement of the dollar and other fiat currencies)... so if you need a higher income, then you need to figure out ways to make sure that your BTC stash is large enough.

It is possible that you might come to differing calculations than me, including that you believe that you don't need as much, and surely those are likely discretionary decisions in which any of us might end up being wrong, yet I personally would like to make the mistake of having too much rather than too little.. yet we also have to be careful in our having too much too.. since sometimes we might believe that we need more than we do.. so we could make errors in our assessment in either direction of not having enough or alternatively having too much.. and needless delaying of our pulling of the fuck you lever.
That is why we need to be very careful and try to know if truly we have accumulated enough, a lot people thinks they have enough meanwhile it has not reached a good withdrawable limit.
And also from what you have said about being careful as not to have too much, well having enough will be more better than having little, a lot of people get confused on this point and that is why I always tell them okay have enough instead of having little.
And yeah you are right we could make errors from our assessment and that's why we need to be very careful especially we the newbies.

If you are reflective of your own actions and behaviors (and learning along the way), you should be able to figure out your own balances in regards to how much is enough and then how much is too much (which would mean waiting too long prior to starting to cash out)... so if you re measuring as you go and you figure out ways to measure, then as you get closer to your goals, then you might have to reassess your goals and figure out if your prior calculations were correct or if you might have to tweak some more in order to make whatever system that you had planned (in the arena of sustainable withdrawal) is going to work for your actual situation.

[edited out]
Sometimes there are some conditions where you see an opportunity but you don't have the money you can use, for example when the market is dumping, then taking out a loan with a low interest rate is a good step to buy bitcoin (since not everyone has a good boss/relative they can lend to, like your case).

On the surface, this sound rushed and like trading or gambling.

If your finances are otherwise in good shape and you have abilities to pay back the loan from other sources other than your hope that bitcoin goes up, then there might not be anything wrong with using a lpw interest loan to front-load your bitcoin investment - yet the first thing you think about should not be "the BTC price is dumbing, oh my god I need to get a loan to get in more than I otherwise could," but instead are my finances already in good condition, and do I already have systems in place to buy BTC and also to pay back any decently conditioned loan that I get irrespective of BTC's short-to-medium price moves.

It's just a matter of how someone can calculate their ability to pay and how they manage their finances, because anyway in the next month they will buy bitcoin, so buying in advance using debt is not a problem. And discussing the interest, if it is still very low, I think that if you expect bitcoin profits in the future, it is not a big problem, for example, a loan of 100 USD with 5% interest, that's only 5 USD in interest, but with that 100 USD you could get more profit in bitcoin. It's just a matter of debt management skills, and many bitcoin investors have done this.

These are not bad ideas. A 5% annualized interest rate is not a bad loan rate for those who can get that kind of a rate, but it is not a no brainer to get the loan either, and what are the other terms of the loan?  Are payments? monthly?  what is the duration 2-4 years or longer or is it a shorter period loan?  If you were able to negotiate a $12,000 loan, then a 5% interest rate would start out at $600 per year and of course the interest amount would go down as payments were being made (and maybe we are assuming that there would be no initiation fee - which sometimes could be something that might be needed to calculate), yet even with a $12k loan, the interest payments might start up being around $50 per month, but surely as the loan is paid down the interest would also be less per month, and if you were so favorable as to be able to negotiate a 6-year loan, then you may well have something like $200 per month payments for 6 years... and that is for the advantage of getting $12k in advance rather than taking 6 years to earn that extra money.  

But yeah, if you can't do that, then I say again accumulation or DCA is the best option for you.

Of course, it is better to start out with more basic BTC accumulation techniques prior to applying more advance techniques, and surely there can be situations in which getting a loan (and/or front loading your BTC investment with leverage) might make sense or be justified.

Every investment should have an end, just as every chapter ends. If the investment doesn't end. There is no point in investing, I would consider it worthless. You have been investing all your life, but have not been able to enjoy the money invested. I consider such an investment futile. But I am not saying that you should end the investment too soon. You invest a certain amount and after getting your desired profit exit the investment and enjoy that money and start investing again. You can continue like this as long as you are able to generate income. Build a sizable investment fund years before you retire from your career so you can enjoy it in retirement. If you only invest all your life, that money may one day be left uninherited. Because human death comes unexpectedly.
Who are you teaching mate?
Do I look like a newbie who needs investment advice like that from you so you start teaching me and it's as if I don't know how to invest in Bitcoin which I've done for over eight years and still do as long as I have ability to do so. I really understand the advice you are saying because in essence you only emphasize enjoying the results of Bitcoin investment and I always enjoy that in life because it is impossible if the investment profits are not enjoyed because every human being always needs to eat and drink.

And the meaning of never stop investing is that everyone who has become an investor will always be better off if they want to stay on the Bitcoin investment path because enjoying the results is already a point that doesn't need to be discussed anymore because that is the main goal of investment. However, when it comes to enjoying the results, of course there are also considerations because every investor does not need to use up all of their investment capital except just separating the profits they have earned to continue their life and start another business by designating these profits as capital. And if you still think that every asset from investment cannot be inherited, I think that is also not right because now almost all assets can be inherited from our own family.

Well if you started in bitcoin around the time that you registered on the forum, then it looks like you are getting on close to 9 years investing into bitcoin..., and even if you made several mistakes along the way, you might have gotten to a point of focusing on bitcoin and figuring out various accumulation and hold strategies.. so then at some point considering if you might get into some kind of a spending mode at some point, yet I agree with you that you do not necessarily need to rush into changing your approach from accumulating and then into holding and then into spending, because there could be some points in which a person has accumulated a decent amount of BTC but he still might not feel that his BTC stash is high enough to start to spend from it... and so yeah, each of us have to determine those kinds of threshold questions regarding when our BTC stash might get to a large enough point that we feel that we can start to spend from it.

Whether you plan to pass your BTC down to your family or not might not necessarily be the main reason to build up value, but it could be a back up plan for anyone who might die without being able to spend their savings and/or investments.  I am not much of a fan of purely investing in order to give to someone else who might not deserve it as much, but again those kinds of plans of how to spend or if to spend are personal choices too.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Reincarnated Sat

Activity: 42
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 30, 2024, 06:58:23 AM

[edited out]
You said one ONLY need to have around 10 years worth of your annual expenses for your 10% withdrawal rate to be sustainable, and I ask what is the person's weekly or monthly salary is small maybe just $100 or $200 a month will this advice still go.
Salary is not as important as expenses, and yeah of course, when we are working with such small numbers it might be more difficult to create a realistic scenario, since presumptively someone who is investing is going to have expenses that are less than his current income, yet sometimes it is not bad to error on the upside in terms of how much you think that you need to make sure that you are covered, since no one is going to rescue you, feel sorry for you or take the blame if you fuck up your amounts and you pull your personal fuck you lever too soon  So, ultimately you have to make sure that you have enough....   

So if your income varies between $100 to $200, then maybe it averages around $150 per month.  How much do you have left over?  What are your conditions of livelihood?  Do you want to more or less continue with your already existing standard of living?  Even if we go with $200 per month, that is only $2,400 per year, so if we have a 10% withdrawal rate, then that would be $24,000 as enough, and since I am measuring from the 200 WMA, so currently that $24k valuation would be right around 0.663 BTC.  https://bitcoindata.science/withdrawal-strategy

I will admit that I am a bit uncomfortable with working such small numbers, since I am expecting something like a withdrawal of $200 per month to be a pretty low withdrawal rate, and of course, my projection is that with bitcoin, if you manage your matters well, you are going to be able to withdraw at higher levels in the future or at least that your bitcoin holdings will still continue to grow at least to the cost of living (debasement of the dollar or whatever fiat currency you are living with), even with annual 10% withdrawal rate.
Yeah you are right when you said that "it will be difficult when we are working with such small numbers it might be more difficult to create a realistic scenario".
There are still people being paid that low and because of that there weekly or monthly investment in Bitcoin becomes very small and there is no way one will be aggressive in his or her Bitcoin investment with that small amount as salary, I love the questions you asked in your second paragraph or point, "How much do you have left over?  What are your conditions of livelihood?". Anyone into Bitcoin investment that receives such small amount of money should think about this questions.
However a man with a good planning skill will still have a good Bitcoin investment if he continue his investment and always pray not to encounter big problems or issues that will make him spend more than his emergency funds, and I think such a person should invest and hold for a very very long time with discipline that way he will get it right.

I cannot put myself into the shoes of any investor, and you can likely see why it can be so difficult for someone who is making really low wages to continue to invest and to defer gratification when his bitcoin might start to grow to be several times his annual salary.  So, it can be very difficult to resist the temptation to dip into the investment or to make other kind of adjustments that might be needed which also might justify diversifying the investment beyond merely cash and bitcoin.. and I am frequently saying that diversification is not needed, but sometimes when a person is coming from such poor background there might be some needs to diversify, especially when the size of the bitcoin becomes several times his annual salary (or his annual expenses, whichever measurement we might be using in these kinds of cases). .. and yeah, i already know and realize that there are a lot of people around the world that live in a kind of strict poverty in which they hardly even have any discretionary income to invest.. so there can be a lot of struggles for those folks to create their situations in such a way that they actually have discretionary income that they can invest and be willing to lose if the BTC price moves against them.
Yeah you are correct and I think the only way such people can invest on Bitcoin is by Accumulating little by little, they may accumulate for 20 or 30 years and then pass it to there child as inheritance and there child may also start the accumulation process one thing is sure Bitcoin can move them from being poor to being rich it will only take them time. And that is one good thing I love so much about Bitcoin investment a poor man can buy as small as his pocket can carry, one can start from small, Bitcoin investment is open to everyone you just have to plan yourself and finance very well.
Those that are living in a country were the economy is very bad you can still decide to invest in Bitcoin all you have to do is cut your coat according to your size, this is invest as little as you have, you can decide to invest 5% of your income weekly or monthly and then 10% to your emergency funds this formula can change when you feel you now have a strong emergency funds then finally pray so you don't issue that will be bigger than your emergency.

Well for me I think one's salary and how much he or she invest on Bitcoin weekly or monthly using the DCA strategy plays a very important role when it comes to reaching a rate to be sustainable because if for example I'm investing on $10 or $20 weekly or monthly on Bitcoin and another is investing $100 to $200 weekly or monthly it will have different time for reaching a rate to be sustainable. ( My point of view).
Sure.  The more you invest, then the faster you will be able to reach your levels, and so if a person is investing 10% of his income, then it is going to take 10 years to reach 1 years worth of income invested, yet if that same person is investing 25%, it is only going to take 4 years to reach 1 years worth of income invested, and surely you are making a good point that if a person retains reasonably low expenses, then he might be able to invest his whole level of his expenses in one year, which would likely end up causing the need for a lower amount of time to reach 10 years worth of income (expenses) being invested into bitcoin... so yeah, if the guy considers his level of expenses to be sustainable and even maybe to modestly go up and he can account for how his expenses will go up, then surely, he would be able to get to a point that he can start to withdraw bitcoin to cover his expenses and also to account for his stash maintaining its value sufficiently that his withdrawal rate is sustainable forever into the future.
Yeah and I believe one with good and strong emergency, reserves and float funds and also a good pay as salary can be aggressive in his or her Bitcoin accumulation in other have more Bitcoin in a short number of years.
And to be honest I'm planning on becoming aggressive in my accumulation I feel I need to do that so I can get more Bitcoin However I need to have a good back up funds before starting.

You can build up your bitcoin and your various backup funds at the same time, so you likely need to temper your aggressiveness until you feel that your various back up funds are solid.. whether you are referring to emergency fund, reserve funds and/or float... and yeah, in the end, you can figure out your own level of aggressiveness according to your own situation, but if you end up fucking up and being overly aggressive and in need of the funds because you were investing too much into bitcoin, no one is going to save you from yourself.. .. so you are ultimately responsible for your own calculations and outcomes.
Wow you are right I never thought of these in this way, well that's what am going to do i will remove a percentage from my salary and invest in my emergency, reserve and float funds same way I'm investing on my Bitcoin, I already have an emergency, reserve and float funds but they are not strong and that is what has been stopping me from being a little aggressive in my investment but with this your idea I will have a strong emergency, reserves and float funds.
After making it strong the way I want it then I can be aggressive without any fear, without a strong back up funds you can be fucked when being aggressive on your investment.

Yeah everyone has there own assessment and I love that you assess the value of your Bitcoin based on the 200-WMA rather than based on spot price and that is what I was saying earlier that accessing one Bitcoin by price will make you sale off your bitcoin thinking that has reached or you have accumulated enough and for me I think accessing it by price will be a big mistake anyone will do because it will always end in regret, I know was someone that once accessed his Bitcoin by price and and he also went ahead and sold everything and till date he is regretting his actions.
Yep.. spot price is going to leave too much erraticness and likely overassessing the value of your holdings.. so trying to measure from bottom prices seems to be a more solid approach to BTC value assessment
Yeah, it is always good to hear from other people's opinion before carrying out something and some newbies always make mistake of doing a thing without asking or making an inquiry.

You can also learn along the way.. so you might have certain ideas in your earlier years of your investing that you change later down the road, because you figure out that there are systems that work better for you or that you have to tweak your systems from time to time to hep yourself both financially and psychologically.
Yeah you are right when I started Bitcoin investment I only had the basic knowledge and I started my accumulation journey but right now I'm learning a lot of things and having new ideas about Bitcoin investment.
Right now I'm using the DCA strategy and I don't think I will change this strategy because it gives me freedom I'm living like someone that's not investing his money anywhere however if there's a dip I may use my reserve funds to accumulate as much as I can.
I love the DCA strategy but however like you said one can find out that they are better strategy that will work for him or her very well so I believe as time goes on I may see better options through this forum.

In my own sense I think before thinking about selling our Bitcoin we should really think about it and ask ourselves what will I stand to gain if I start selling now and what will I stand to lose if I start selling now, I think this question will help you make a good decision.
I think that the better question is whether you are able to assess your withdrawal strategy as being sustainable or not, so if you do not have enough to have a withdrawal strategy, then you have not reached a high enough BTC accumulation to begin your withdrawals.. but hey whatever you can do what you like whether it is sustainable or not.. I personally believe sustainability of your withdrawal system (amounts and do you have enough) is the key to success with your long term investing rather than ending up cashing out all of your BTC prior and then ending up with a bunch of worthless dollars or whatever was your inferior investment and/or decision to consume rather than to make sur taht you have enough prior to staring to consume.
Yeah you are correct and I agree with you, sustainability of one withdraw system helps, before one will consider withdraw he or she should first check if he or she has a sustainable withdrawal strategy and if there's no good withdraw strategy then it means one has not accumulated enough Bitcoin, this point of yours if followed very well will really help in knowing if one has accumulated enough or not.
If you don't have enough and you start to withdraw from it, at some point down the road, you are going to realize that you are fucked because your bitcoin holdings is not holding value well enough to sustain your withdrawals (or alternatively, you have to lessen your withdrawal rate until your holdings are going to grow), and so in either case, you might well conclude that you made a mistake when you star your withdrawal based on an erroneous assessment of having enough when you don't.

So, my earlier example of 0.663 BTC amount will likely support something like a $200 per month withdrawal rate forever (and including being able to increase the amount with the likely increases in the cost of living (debasement of the dollar and other fiat currencies)... so if you need a higher income, then you need to figure out ways to make sure that your BTC stash is large enough.

It is possible that you might come to differing calculations than me, including that you believe that you don't need as much, and surely those are likely discretionary decisions in which any of us might end up being wrong, yet I personally would like to make the mistake of having too much rather than too little.. yet we also have to be careful in our having too much too.. since sometimes we might believe that we need more than we do.. so we could make errors in our assessment in either direction of not having enough or alternatively having too much.. and needless delaying of our pulling of the fuck you lever.
That is why we need to be very careful and try to know if truly we have accumulated enough, a lot people thinks they have enough meanwhile it has not reached a good withdrawable limit.
And also from what you have said about being careful as not to have too much, well having enough will be more better than having little, a lot of people get confused on this point and that is why I always tell them okay have enough instead of having little.
And yeah you are right we could make errors from our assessment and that's why we need to be very careful especially we the newbies.

If you are reflective of your own actions and behaviors (and learning along the way), you should be able to figure out your own balances in regards to how much is enough and then how much is too much (which would mean waiting too long prior to starting to cash out)... so if you re measuring as you go and you figure out ways to measure, then as you get closer to your goals, then you might have to reassess your goals and figure out if your prior calculations were correct or if you might have to tweak some more in order to make whatever system that you had planned (in the arena of sustainable withdrawal) is going to work for your actual situation.
Yeah I think as time goes on you may even figure out more and if truly you have reached a limit of withdrawal, when I was in school I was saving for a particular thing and I said to myself when I save to this point I will stop but as time goes on I started seeing more reasons to prolong my savings period and also started saving for a different thing. So yeah like you said "when you get closer to your goals, then you might have to realize your goals and figure out if your prior calculations were correct or if you might have to tweak some more in order to make whatever system that you had planned". This is true I had my own experience.

[edited out]
Sometimes there are some conditions where you see an opportunity but you don't have the money you can use, for example when the market is dumping, then taking out a loan with a low interest rate is a good step to buy bitcoin (since not everyone has a good boss/relative they can lend to, like your case).

On the surface, this sound rushed and like trading or gambling.

If your finances are otherwise in good shape and you have abilities to pay back the loan from other sources other than your hope that bitcoin goes up, then there might not be anything wrong with using a lpw interest loan to front-load your bitcoin investment - yet the first thing you think about should not be "the BTC price is dumbing, oh my god I need to get a loan to get in more than I otherwise could," but instead are my finances already in good condition, and do I already have systems in place to buy BTC and also to pay back any decently conditioned loan that I get irrespective of BTC's short-to-medium price moves.
The biggest mistake one will make is taken a loan to pay back when Bitcoin goes up in Price, when you do this it will lead you to dip your has into that same Bitcoin investment you borrowed for to pay back.
And yeah you are correct JaaJuanGee if one has a good source of income then there's nothing wrong in taken a loan.
I love the questions you put forth and that should be what we should think of before getting into taken a loan to invest on Bitcoin if one has a clear vision then the loan will be of help, I know of someone that always take loan when ever an emergency or problem has eaten up all his emergency, reserves and float funds instead of dipping into his Bitcoin investment his working and receives good salary so it those not affect him and he always pays back the loan and that has really helped his growth in his Bitcoin.
adultcrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 30, 2024, 03:37:32 PM

The biggest mistake one will make is taken a loan to pay back when Bitcoin goes up in Price, when you do this it will lead you to dip your has into that same Bitcoin investment you borrowed for to pay back.
And yeah you are correct JaaJuanGee if one has a good source of income then there's nothing wrong in taken a loan.
I love the questions you put forth and that should be what we should think of before getting into taken a loan to invest on Bitcoin if one has a clear vision then the loan will be of help, I know of someone that always take loan when ever an emergency or problem has eaten up all his emergency, reserves and float funds instead of dipping into his Bitcoin investment his working and receives good salary so it those not affect him and he always pays back the loan and that has really helped his growth in his Bitcoin.
I think this issue of borrowing to invest in bitcoin have been adequately dealt with in this forum and majority of participants already know that it is not a good practice. This is the reason emphasis have always been laid on investing with ones income and even setting aside emergency funds after settling basic needs. With borrowed money, it becomes difficult to even think about setting aside emergency funds because the debtor does not have enough money or is going about his means to be invested in bitcoin so there is bound to be pressure on him on both personal needs and from the creditors.

With borrowed money, the investor will be increasing in debts on the interest of the loan and even if the investment yields profits, such profits will be used to settle the interest in the debt and it is worse when the investment is not yielding instant profit like the case of bear market. This is a terrible experience every investor must avoid. The disadvantages of borrowing money to invest in bitcoin as just too many.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Jewan420

Activity: 210
Merit: 116

Patience and hard work are the keys to success.

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2024, 03:44:38 PM

Yes, I'm mostly wrong here. But I am looking for a way, in which I can enjoy some portion from my investment. For example, I planted a fruit tree ie it is an investment. After the tree matures, I enjoy many benefits from that tree. For example, taking oxygen, shading trees in direct sunlight, fruits and finally wood. That is, by keeping my investment infrastructure in place so that I can get some benefit out of it. Would it be possible to do so? How if possible?

Thank you very much for correcting my mistake!

But, why are you all still talking about this mistake? The mistake I tried to correct. I may have had the wrong idea about Bitcoin investing for a while. But I realized that mistake and tried to correct it. You are sitting on my mistakes instead of paying attention to corrections.

████████████████████                                                    OrangeFren.com                                                ████████████████████
instant KYC-free exchange comparison
████████████████████     Clearnet and onion available #kycfree + (prepaid Visa & Mastercard)     ████████████████████
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 420
Merit: 285

royalstarscasino.com

View Profile
July 01, 2024, 09:11:28 AM

Quote from: Mate2237
As for me it is not good to buy! buy!! buy!!! And sell! sell!! sell!!! And it is good to balance the equation by buying and hodling for the time goal you have set to sell. You can set a DCA method to buy and set a long term goal for the investment so that you know what you are doing. Many people came to this cryptocurrency investment business without any plan or goals and they are just investing when they have money and that is a wrong investment plan but at least let the person plan well and if possible have a particular year which will like to sell his coins.

Yes, the price is still high for investors to purchase Bitcoin from the market, because there is a hope that the price will definitely going to reduce more than this in the future and you can use that opportunity to purchase Bitcoin and apply long term holding to achieve income. Having a good plan in Bitcoin investment, I think is a favourable thing that will make you to make a good decision that will help you to maintain a good strategy that will add more income to your wallet when the bullish season appear in the market. Since the price of Bitcoin use to increase high every four years, I believe it will be a good strategy to hold like four years before you can think of releasing your Bitcoin to the market to make massive income.
It is bad to keep waiting for the price of bitcoin to dip before buying. When the price of bitcoin was at 67k, some people were waiting for it to dip. It has dip to 64k, and you are saying that the price will still dip. New investors into bitcoin should not wait to the dip.
Everyone should be inclined to buy on dips otherwise you will walk away from huge profits. You should definitely buy bitcoin from dips as it may be short term and soon turn bullish.
Stop saying things that are not true about bitcoin before you mislead newbies or new investors into believing we can only get huge profits when we buy the dip. Buying the dip alone doesn't guarantee any investor will get huge profits from his bitcoin investment. Before you can get huge profits from your bitcoin investment, you need to hold your bitcoin for a long time to gain more X in your investment, which will give rise to huge profits when you decide to sell your bitcoin investment. Buying the dip is good because you will accumulate more bitcoin at a low price and also increase your bitcoin holding. But investors who don't have enough money left to buy the dip shouldn't be carried away by it; they should continue accumulating bitcoin with the DCA strategy because it will allow them to accumulate bitcoin both in the bullish and bearish markets. 

🎁▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
N O   W A G E R
Welcome Package

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
375% | 200
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
F R E E
S P I N S

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🛞🛞▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
U P
T O

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
300€ + 50
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
F R E E
S P I N S
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🎁
Taskford

Activity: 2674
Merit: 827

View Profile
July 01, 2024, 09:29:18 AM

It is bad to keep waiting for the price of bitcoin to dip before buying. When the price of bitcoin was at 67k, some people were waiting for it to dip. It has dip to 64k, and you are saying that the price will still dip. New investors into bitcoin should not wait to the dip.
Everyone should be inclined to buy on dips otherwise you will walk away from huge profits. You should definitely buy bitcoin from dips as it may be short term and soon turn bullish.
Stop saying things that are not true about bitcoin before you mislead newbies or new investors into believing we can only get huge profits when we buy the dip. Buying the dip alone doesn't guarantee any investor will get huge profits from his bitcoin investment. Before you can get huge profits from your bitcoin investment, you need to hold your bitcoin for a long time to gain more X in your investment, which will give rise to huge profits when you decide to sell your bitcoin investment. Buying the dip is good because you will accumulate more bitcoin at a low price and also increase your bitcoin holding. But investors who don't have enough money left to buy the dip shouldn't be carried away by it; they should continue accumulating bitcoin with the DCA strategy because it will allow them to accumulate bitcoin both in the bullish and bearish markets. 

That's the problem with those people thinkin about the dip is the only way for them to earn huge money for bitcoin and the way I look at that statement is he is just looking forward for short term on bitcoin that's why he only think about buying at dips. But the question with that is when does this dips will came? Nobody know on when this events will happen since market is unpredictable so for sure that people waiting for the dip will struggle to find that situation and if that scene will came then they might got afraid for thinking that more dump will about to came.

Buying at dip or anytime you want is good since people should always look at bitcoin for long term basis. Since if they aim for short term big gains then I think there's less chance for them to get what they want. But provably they might encounter a decline especially market is so volatile.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Bravut

Activity: 210
Merit: 42

View Profile
July 01, 2024, 10:05:22 AM

That's the problem with those people thinkin about the dip is the only way for them to earn huge money for bitcoin and the way I look at that statement is he is just looking forward for short term on bitcoin that's why he only think about buying at dips. But the question with that is when does this dips will came? Nobody know on when this events will happen since market is unpredictable so for sure that people waiting for the dip will struggle to find that situation and if that scene will came then they might got afraid for thinking that more dump will about to came.

Buying at dip or anytime you want is good since people should always look at bitcoin for long term basis. Since if they aim for short term big gains then I think there's less chance for them to get what they want. But provably they might encounter a decline especially market is so volatile.

Buying the dip is advantageous, as you have said before it doesn't guarantee profit same way investors hodling for long or short term profit isn't guaranteed, so we should all embrace the uncertainty thus if anyone want big returns is relative to the invested amount.

Have said this before and I would still repeat, that the invested amount is what determines or have the edge of return to be expected, even if you buy the Dip without you knowing or vice versa with $30 DCAing approach you can't compare that to another who merely invest $500 with same DCAing amount... The difference is clear.

It should be clear that waiting is useless approach, simply work along with the strategy suitable and get your mind off DIP prices.

The problem is that some of us don't really know or understand what "Dip price means" if we do, then we understand every price is a dip price.
Miles2006

Activity: 378
Merit: 238

View Profile
July 01, 2024, 07:26:25 PM

Wow you are right I never thought of these in this way, well that's what am going to do i will remove a percentage from my salary and invest in my emergency, reserve and float funds same way I'm investing on my Bitcoin, I already have an emergency, reserve and float funds but they are not strong and that is what has been stopping me from being a little aggressive in my investment but with this your idea I will have a strong emergency, reserves and float funds.
After making it strong the way I want it then I can be aggressive without any fear, without a strong back up funds you can be fucked when being aggressive on your investment.
Emergency or reserve funds should be planned along side bitcoin investment, the reason why most investors complain about having a weak emergency funds is because they started saving their emergency funds late but it’s always good to realize the slightest mistake and fix everything right as there’s no limit set to accomplish the right goal when dealing with bitcoin investment. Well, I don’t know but personally I can’t measure the level of my aggressiveness with my backup funds as my backup funds has not gotten to my satisfied desire, I believe if any investor should rely on their backup funds when they’ve not saved something meaningful it will definitely affect the investment, knowing your capacity in terms of accumulating aggressively can help an investor to hold during the long run.

red4slash

Activity: 1428
Merit: 479

View Profile
July 01, 2024, 08:30:14 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Hey isn't it clear that in the end almost most people are in Investing the goal is for a better future or achieving their financial freedom and I think if we talk about the final chapter about investing in bitcoin it is a logical goal that we have to think about so that there is no wasted investment here because after all everyone already has their goals here and usually having a stable financial condition in old age / retirement or getting financial freedom at the end is clearly a logical thing.

Therefore we are now competing to achieve that considering that in investing we are not only thinking about strategies that require us to be consistent in the investments we have but the destination where we will stop to create our own version of financial freedom.
Yes everyone has different goals, there are investors targeting 20 years of investment in bitcoin and I think it can still make sense if they are able to survive for a long time, people certainly want to invest longer in bitcoin because every cycle is certain that the increase will be higher so many are competing to invest in their respective strategies.

Now investing in bitcoin is more varied:
There are those whose goal is for their children's education later.
There is also for the retirement period so that when old will not be difficult anymore.
They invest in bitcoin looking for profits every time there is a profit, then buy again in every bear market this still makes sense and they enjoy the profits they want.
For the problem of vulnerable time in bitcoin is also actually quite varied in my opinion because after all, determining the time to be in bitcoin is not just that we store bitcoin but also this must be realized that we must look at the age we have and the mental strength we must feel because being in bitcoin and holding it for a certain period of time is not an easy matter because we must realize that in the end buying or selling bitcoin will be much easier to do than holding bitcoin considering that it needs a strong mentality and determination.
Now in this case when referring to the vulnerability of 10 or 20 years or even more than that it can indeed be done as long as our intention is strong but we also have to pay attention to our current age because in the end it will be very unlikely if we have a goal for a long time but our age is not too possible because it is almost at retirement age or it's time for you to relax. So this needs to be considered because indeed being in bitcoin for a long time can be a good thing and we can get much more maximum results but we also have to look at our current age whether it can be done or not with the current age with the intention of investing for a long enough time like 20 years as your benchmark.
If it is still possible to do then it can be a good situation because your opportunity is still very long but when you are now at an age that can be said to be reaching retirement age then you need to reset whether a long period of time such as 20 years is possible for you or not if it is not then you can use a shorter option such as in 10 years maximum.

For the issue of financial goals as you pointed out which are quite diverse I agree but in the end it also refers to financial freedom in the end so that our conditions and our families are not overwhelmed by economic problems that are increasingly strangling.

██
██
██████
R

▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████

TH#1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄████
████████████
██████████
███▀████████
▄▄█████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████████████
███████████
██▄█████████
████▄███████
████████████
█░▀▀████████
▀▀██████████
█████▄█████
████▀▄▀████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████

PLAY NOW

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Tungbulu

Activity: 182
Merit: 131

RATING:⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
July 01, 2024, 09:45:45 PM

The above bolded phrase has just laid to rest a question I've pondered on for weeks as a result of an argument I had with a friend on this particular subject about 2 weeks ago.
He argued that it'll be a very wrong approach to split your attention into growing both your backup funds and your bitcoin portfolio,
I tried to make him see the possibility in building and developing one's backup funds while also building up one's portfolio but he was insistent that one must first build up their backup funds to its expected and required standard because beginning one's Bitcoin accumulation journey, even when/while I tried to make him see reasons with me, he refused so I gave up the argument.

██████████████     D u e l b i t s  ORIGINALS    ►►►  PLAY KENO [NEW]     ███████████████
Dice   Mines  ◥ Plinko   Duel Poker  ◥ Dice Duels
███████████████     10,000x MULTIPLIER  |  NEARLY UP TO50% REWARDS     ██████████████
[/quote]
Code:
[center][color=#2c6][color=#82c]█████[/color][color=#122]████[/color]███[color=#122]██[/color][color=#82c]█[/color]     [font=arial black][b][color=#122]D u e l b i t s[/font]  [font=Arial]ORIGINALS[/font]    [color=#82c]►►►  [color=#122]PLAY[/color] [font=Arial black][color=#122]KENO[/font] [NEW][/color]     █[color=#82c]██[/color]███[color=#122]████[/color]█████[/color]
[color=#2c6]◥ [color=#122]Dice[/color]  [color=#122]◥[/color] [color=#2c6]Mines[/color]  ◥ [color=#122]Plinko[/color]  [color=#122]◥[/color] [color=#2c6]Duel Poker[/color]  ◥ [color=#122]Dice Duels[/color]
[color=#122]█████[color=#2c6]████[/color][color=#82c]███[/color][color=#2c6]██[/color]█     [font=Arial black][color=#2c6]10,000x[/font] [color=#122]MULTIPLIER  |  NEARLY UP TO[font=Arial black][color=#2c6]50%[/font] [color=#122]REWARDS[/color]     [color=#122]█[color=#2c6]██[/color][color=#82c]███████[/color]█████[/color][/center]
wxa7115

Activity: 2814
Merit: 733

Bitcoin is GOD

View Profile
July 02, 2024, 04:39:01 AM

The above bolded phrase has just laid to rest a question I've pondered on for weeks as a result of an argument I had with a friend on this particular subject about 2 weeks ago.
He argued that it'll be a very wrong approach to split your attention into growing both your backup funds and your bitcoin portfolio,
I tried to make him see the possibility in building and developing one's backup funds while also building up one's portfolio but he was insistent that one must first build up their backup funds to its expected and required standard because beginning one's Bitcoin accumulation journey, even when/while I tried to make him see reasons with me, he refused so I gave up the argument.
Both are possible, it is just that since we have no way to control the events that happen around us, being too aggressive in our investment strategy can be very detrimental, if we find ourselves facing a difficult set of circumstances.

So the safest path is to build your emergency fund and only then begin to invest in bitcoin, however such an approach has an opportunity cost and you may miss buying bitcoin at an attractive price, so I can understand why you may prefer to take a hybrid approach.
Fara Chan

Activity: 1442
Merit: 595

View Profile
July 02, 2024, 11:42:22 AM

Both are possible, it is just that since we have no way to control the events that happen around us, being too aggressive in our investment strategy can be very detrimental, if we find ourselves facing a difficult set of circumstances.

So the safest path is to build your emergency fund and only then begin to invest in bitcoin, however such an approach has an opportunity cost and you may miss buying bitcoin at an attractive price, so I can understand why you may prefer to take a hybrid approach.
I prefer to buy Bitcoin at an attractive price, namely when the price has fallen or is still in a fairly low area historically for several months. However, the investment approach as you say is also very good because everyone is required to have an emergency fund even though the fund is not used often every day. But I actually prefer to buy Bitcoin first, even in a smaller amount, rather than preparing a larger emergency fund because I like holding Bitcoin even if the amount is not that much. Because preparing an emergency fund also takes time and it could make us miss the best price on Bitcoin so that we don't have time to buy at a more attractive price.
avp2306

Activity: 1134
Merit: 404

View Profile
July 02, 2024, 02:33:08 PM

I prefer to buy Bitcoin at an attractive price, namely when the price has fallen or is still in a fairly low area historically for several months. However, the investment approach as you say is also very good because everyone is required to have an emergency fund even though the fund is not used often every day. But I actually prefer to buy Bitcoin first, even in a smaller amount, rather than preparing a larger emergency fund because I like holding Bitcoin even if the amount is not that much. Because preparing an emergency fund also takes time and it could make us miss the best price on Bitcoin so that we don't have time to buy at a more attractive price.

Maybe we have certain criteria's about saying about attractive price since maybe you mean upon buying when the dip comes. But for me I guess this is not good since we don't know about on what will be the lower point of that certain scenarios. That's why I'd rather to buy whatever price it is as long as I have funds to use since I'm not aiming for long term on my bitcoin investment and for sure any figures will do since there will be a huge changes will happen on the price of bitcoin on 4 - 10 years time span and with that we have good chance to earn more.

We don't need to put up huge money instantly on emergency funds. But rather you can put some money you can afford to hide and if you are consistent for separating some funds for this purposes then for sure that the amount you hide would provably became bigger but set a target that that fund will last up to 3 to 6 months you will be fine when there's emergency situation came.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
 PLAY NOW 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
Lidger

Activity: 280
Merit: 212

View Profile
July 02, 2024, 06:04:23 PM

If we plan to hold our investment for a long time after buying bitcoins then we can buy bitcoins at any market time. Investors in this method usually have the opportunity to invest in several steps in the price of Bitcoin, thereby creating a good compromise between prices that compromises greatly reduce the investor's financial risk. Emergency fund is a very important factor in investing especially in long term investment. If you have an emergency fund, you can invest consistently, but those who do not have an emergency fund do not regret it because they can invest consistently from a portion of their income if they want to invest.

Tmoonz

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2024, 06:59:24 PM

Your strategy for buying Bitcoin are more like a some worth trading strategy, it is mostly traders that prioritized buying Bitcoin when it is relatively low or fallen (drop), in as much as buying when the price is relatively low or has fallen can be good as it gives the opportunity of buying more Bitcoin with the same amount of money used to buy lesser Bitcoin from its previous high, buying at any price point doesn't really make much of the difference if the plan is to hold for a long term, am actually wondering what could possibly be your definition of best price on Bitcoin and buying at a more attractive price? Timing the market condition can become very problematic for an investor who is still new in the market that is meant to be sizing every opportunities that shows it's self in the market in order  to accumulate as much as possible up to reasonable amount of Bitcoin, with DCA strategy you are always there in the market on time without any form of timing the market condition buy making purchase of Bitcoin irrespective of the price point either weekly or monthly with as little as comfortably you can. Outside making reference to building emergency funds towards achieving our investment goal and objectives, generally emergency funds is very important in life since everyone is prone to encounter unforseen circumstances making provision for it is also very essential.

██████████████     D u e l b i t s  ORIGINALS    ►►►  PLAY KENO [NEW]     ███████████████
Dice  Mines  ◥ Plinko  Duel Poker  ◥ Dice Duels
███████████████     10,000x MULTIPLIER  |  NEARLY UP TO50% REWARDS     ██████████████
Belarge

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 03, 2024, 05:56:14 AM

The marker respects nobody but flow according the demands and supply. Its a buy buy buy for some traders when we're talking about bitcoin while it's a sell sell sell for others based on their strategies. Our circumstances is based on the principles we have derived. We should be able to understand the market and how it is relatable to our basic strategies map. The market is filled with volatility and the earlier we understand how it drives, the better for all of us.

Barikui1

Activity: 336
Merit: 288

View Profile
July 03, 2024, 06:41:10 AM

Your strategy for buying Bitcoin are more like a some worth trading strategy, it is mostly traders that prioritized buying Bitcoin when it is relatively low or fallen (drop), in as much as buying when the price is relatively low or has fallen can be good as it gives the opportunity of buying more Bitcoin with the same amount of money used to buy lesser Bitcoin from its previous high, buying at any price point doesn't really make much of the difference if the plan is to hold for a long term, am actually wondering what could possibly be your definition of best price on Bitcoin and buying at a more attractive price? Timing the market condition can become very problematic for an investor who is still new in the market that is meant to be sizing every opportunities that shows it's self in the market in order  to accumulate as much as possible up to reasonable amount of Bitcoin, with DCA strategy you are always there in the market on time without any form of timing the market condition buy making purchase of Bitcoin irrespective of the price point either weekly or monthly with as little as comfortably you can. Outside making reference to building emergency funds towards achieving our investment goal and objectives, generally emergency funds is very important in life since everyone is prone to encounter unforseen circumstances making provision for it is also very essential.

No, I disagree on what you are trying to say here that buying the deep, when the price is relatively low are meant for traders, no I disagree, to me, buying the deep is just one of the strategy of accumulating Bitcoin and getting a very large numbers of it at a very cheap price if you have the financial leverage to do so, that doesn't change the fact that the DCA accumulating strategy is the best, because you buy and accumulate Bitcoin base on how much you can afford either weekly or monthly, but you saying that if an investor decide to  invest by buying only the deep looks like trading, no bro, that is what I majorly disagree on.

Lastly, the point you raised can only be valid if the person is not a long term holder or someone that sell at any slight increase in the value of Bitcoin, if not that, then I disagree on you point.

██
██
██████
R

▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████

TH#1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄████
████████████
██████████
███▀████████
▄▄█████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████████████
███████████
██▄█████████
████▄███████
████████████
█░▀▀████████
▀▀██████████
█████▄█████
████▀▄▀████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

PLAY NOW

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
[/center]
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1259

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2024, 08:54:16 AM

No, I disagree on what you are trying to say here that buying the deep, when the price is relatively low are meant for traders, no I disagree, to me, buying the deep is just one of the strategy of accumulating Bitcoin and getting a very large numbers of it at a very cheap price if you have the financial leverage to do so, that doesn't change the fact that the DCA accumulating strategy is the best, because you buy and accumulate Bitcoin base on how much you can afford either weekly or monthly, but you saying that if an investor decide to  invest by buying only the deep looks like trading, no bro, that is what I majorly disagree on.

Lastly, the point you raised can only be valid if the person is not a long term holder or someone that sell at any slight increase in the value of Bitcoin, if not that, then I disagree on you point.

That actions like waiting for the dip then acquired is really a decision to make by traders and not by holders so if they really want to make their plans to succeed on their hodl plans or investment with bitcoin then maybe much better for people to forget about the dip and acquire when they have extra cash to spend for their investment. Although I really get where they came from especially if they talk about buying at the dip since they are thinking about that they could even earn a lot more if they could do that and acquire more volumes but its hard to determine on when does event will happen and there might be a changes of decisions if we don't spot that one which could affect our investment.

That's why its better to continue to do DCA then accumulate regularly or depends on your capability so that everything will be smooth towards your plans and no any trading schemes will affect our focus on our plans.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Notalony

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2024, 10:30:19 AM

The marker respects nobody but flow according the demands and supply. Its a buy buy buy for some traders when we're talking about bitcoin while it's a sell sell sell for others based on their strategies. Our circumstances is based on the principles we have derived. We should be able to understand the market and how it is relatable to our basic strategies map. The market is filled with volatility and the earlier we understand how it drives, the better for all of us.

From what I have learnt, considering Bitcoin investment as the best when it is bought and hold for a long term, one can buy at any time irrespective of the price point and hold for long, but considering selling should be more talked about only if one has achieve a good size of Bitcoin and have held for long term before talking about selling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: