Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:18:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can save the USA and dollar  (Read 424 times)
YUriy1991

Activity: 924
Merit: 224

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 03:42:22 AM

The more they print money, the circulation of their supply of dollars will obviously increase, and this will lead to the problem of inflation. When this happens, the goods in the market will not be able to increase again, and there will be great pain and problems. It's back to the people.

The reality is like that and the impact is also that people will feel if they continue to print, but they have their own arguments and different points of view in making policies.

Beside thhe US dollar's value has historically been eroded by inflation, as the government and central bank have increased the money supply.

Maybe they still read Bitcoin is not a powerful medicine to answer the challenges of the global economy today.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 09:49:07 PM

Bitcoin isn't controlled by any authority or country it could be a big reason USA will never buy it. It is high volatile currency it's can be another factor they don't want use it.
I don’t think so. USA is very opportunistic and can buy anything as long as it benefits them. But since they might probably never be able to control the entirety of bitcoin they tend to discourage instead those who use it. By not associating with it they are removing its “effectivity” or at least trying to.
Because USD is top currency and it's dominating all over the world, So they will not be interest to transact with other unstable currency where USD is their traditional currency.

I’m pretty sure that USA is always looking for other opportunities to keep their economy safe and afloat

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1867

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
April 24, 2024, 02:47:38 AM

I'm afraid it won't be beneficial in the end. If you print and print money to buy Bitcoin, the price of Bitcoin may increase, but that might be a worthless increase because the value of such price will also go down. To illustrate it with a simple math, it is useless to make Bitcoin increase from $10 to $100 if that would mean that what you could buy with $10 can only be bought with $100 because of the loss of value. That's basically the same with money printing and the subsequent loss of value as a result. The supply has increased but the value has gone down.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Zanab247

Activity: 1204
Merit: 139

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 05:52:54 PM

Quote from: Darker45
I'm afraid it won't be beneficial in the end. If you print and print money to buy Bitcoin, the price of Bitcoin may increase, but that might be a worthless increase because the value of such price will also go down. To illustrate it with a simple math, it is useless to make Bitcoin increase from $10 to $100 if that would mean that what you could buy with $10 can only be bought with $100 because of the loss of value. That's basically the same with money printing and the subsequent loss of value as a result. The supply has increased but the value has gone down.
Even the government will never embark on such decision in the country because they know that BTC is a decentralized currency, and there is no way government can print huge amount of money and invest them in BTC hoping that the price will rise higher the next day or week, and they don't have the power to force the price to pump immediately in the market.

With this illustration, show that government will not get involve in such investment but it will make people to start suspecting the government officials that they are using government money to do other projects that will favor them and their family members when money is not in circulation in the country, because there is no way you can buy BTC at the rate of $10 and the price will jump to $100 within the week.

But if the government want to use half of their money to buy BTC, I guess they can achieve something good from it, if they can hodl it like 4 years before they can sell, they will achieve big profits that will give more value to their currency

bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 02:46:13 AM

Bitcoin standard as what was suggested by some Bitcoin personalities. I think they have a point in saving the dollar with such use.
As of now, they are up to save the USD which is by using USDT in Europe. I think this is where they can become cashless and will just be using Tether in the end. If the world is adopting crypto then they are ahead of time if they are using the USDC and USDT.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

SAHASAN

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 09:48:59 AM

World powerful never accept bitcoin as their system it will be always for public power govt will try to create new one with this system but I am sure they don't agree to use btc as your system because they don't want to give their economic power to public, and bitcoin has own power to spread to whole people in the world day by day so it will always power of public. Governance will accpet it or not. Doesn't matter .
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 06:01:53 PM

Bitcoin standard as what was suggested by some Bitcoin personalities. I think they have a point in saving the dollar with such use.
As of now, they are up to save the USD which is by using USDT in Europe. I think this is where they can become cashless and will just be using Tether in the end. If the world is adopting crypto then they are ahead of time if they are using the USDC and USDT.
Despite US is known for having a debt, I think that their currency is still strong for it ''To be saved''. The currencies of some/other countries are the ones who need it but I think they already think of it before.

I don't only hear an update about them but I hope they are now improving and this will continue further. USDT is different from Bitcoin but it is also a considered as crypto as it uses the Blockchain technology. USDT is still a form of Dollar and backed by it, so if let say they want to save the USD, using it is not a good idea. The world is already using a crypto but even if we don't, other latest technologies are still enough for us to say that we are ahead of time.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: