Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:20:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💎Nexlub.com Poker Club💎  (Read 723 times)
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4426

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 07:45:12 PM

Just for the record, I am not on board. I am not endorsing this site at this time. I have had a conversation but that's it. I have not made an account and I don't know anything about the team behind the site. I'm not against the site either, I just don't want people signing up thinking I'm endorsing them.

So I guess this means the discussion about sponsoring another bitcointalk poker tournament fall off or is it currently still in discussion? Dang totally would love them to make it happen. Well if an entire series of tournaments sounds abit hassle, probably 1-2 single tournaments with decent buy and 'huge' guaranteed prizepool could be an option as well  Roll Eyes

Been a while since some of us sit on the same table
I cannot say for sure, I know we had a discussion and they were going to discuss it amongst themselves as to whether its worth it for them to do so. I personally would pass on hosting a series due to the low turnout. People here are too cheap to play a 10-20$ buyin game weekly. No offense to anyone intended but it's factual info. We averaged 1 full table on average and it's not worth a big prize pool for that. Then did people actually play poker after the series? Not really. People were chasing the EV final toruney and once they didn't have a shot, they gave up.

I think it makes more sense to just do a few special tourneys and some added prize money, but if people don't support a site how do you expect them to keep wanting to host tourneys? How do you expect other sites to be interested?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1406

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2024, 10:06:49 PM

-snip
-snip

I think it makes more sense to just do a few special tourneys and some added prize money, but if people don't support a site how do you expect them to keep wanting to host tourneys? How do you expect other sites to be interested?

I guess this just make more sense. They were planning on throwing that huge grand opening tournament either way so this seems like a feasible idea. Well most folks around here totally have no clue with how poker actually works so the mass majority around here have little to zero interest on poker so yeah I bet even if the site decided to throw freerolls, most people will probably not come back to the site to play after that

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x