Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:05:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 things to know before investing in Bitcoin  (Read 250 times)
Bright0515 (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 01:31:56 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2024, 06:48:04 PM by Bright0515

from this link, it is very important to know how something works before going into where as going deep into research to know the steps to take to be successful in your investment.
I have read many Posts in this forum which indicates that many people don't know what to do many business persons fail in their business cause they don't follow procedures some just venture into it cause others are making success. Recently I saw a post where the writer was asking what should he do if someone tells him they would hold him responsible for their lose if they invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin and investment is not something to force someone into.

Today I took my time to make this research of Bitcoin investment and I found this so I decided to share.

THE HALVING AND BITCOIN MINING: 3 THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE INVESTING IN THIS EXPLOSIVE INDUSTRY.
Barikui1

Activity: 210
Merit: 141

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 03:30:57 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2024, 04:13:01 PM by Barikui1
Merited by Igebotz (1)

Though your writing isn't bad, but when I saw this post, I initially thought of something more robust, something more easier to understand to a newbie or a total novice, but like this, it will be quite difficult for a novice to understand perfectly well what you are trying to say, because most novice and newbies don't even know what is mining, so to me, the information you are trying to send out is not that clear.

So too me, if am advicing anyone on this your topic here, which is three things to know before investing in Bitcoin. it would;

* Bitcoin is not a get rich quick scheme: you can't just invest in Bitcoin and expect to be a millionaire overnight just as most newbies think.

* Bitcoin investment is not a risk free investment: most people think that once they invest in Bitcoin they are sure of a return, no, it's actually risky just as every investment out there, due to it volatility.

* We should always store it in a self custodian wallet: this is one of the most important thing to know before investing in Bitcoin, so you wouldn't lose your asset.

Sim_card

Activity: 448
Merit: 400

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2024, 04:20:31 PM
Merited by Igebotz (1)

Mining is not an investment for a pleb or an average man, but for people who can afford it. It is expensive to mine in Nigeria because of lack of steady power supply and apart from that the cost of electricity is expensive. So I would not advice anyone to think of investing in mining business in Nigeria. Investing in bitcoin like buying bbitcoin is what you should talk about, because that is easy than mining.

1. Have means of income

2. Only invest with your discretionary income and hodli for long so that you don't panic and sell your bitcoin when the dip comes or an emergency.

3. See bitcoin as an investment that will transform you financially in future, so that you will ha e a reason to continue buying more regularly weekly or monthly.

4. Use a self custody wallet to keep your coins, since you are hodli for long, a hardware wallet is safer.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Zanab247

Activity: 1204
Merit: 139

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 05:55:32 PM

Do everything possible to grow your capital before going into BTC investment, which is very important to newbies because it will help them to buy BTC easily when bear market occur, which is the popular season many people use to take a bold step to buy BTC from the market.

You must have the knowledge of BTC before going into the investment, which is another advantage that will make you last in your BTC investment because you will know the different between bull run and bear run which are very important to BTC investors in the community.

Ensure you know the right wallet to use to store your BTC before going into BTC investment, because some people have loss everything they stored in their wallets because they didn't use electrum wallet which is among the solid wallet.

CryptSafe

Activity: 756
Merit: 437

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 07:18:47 PM
Merited by hugeblack (4)

OP, you have done well by bringing up this topic here for discussion. I believe many newbies still lack information on the basics for Bitcoin investment. Many people here I believe learnt about Bitcoin the hard way because they had no guide and much information when they ventured into it.
Having the basic knowledge of Bitcoin investment is very important because that would guide you through in making the right decision so as not to run into loss.

There are lots of things to know about Bitcoin investment but it would be nice looking into the security aspect of it because this would guarantee the safety of your investment and assets.

Do well to avoid clicking of links you have no on about be it pm from unknown persons through social media handles, telegram account, email etc avoid clicking as they might likely be phishing link sent to you to steal your assets.

Do not save your private keys in google cloud. Avoid that and store your assets manually either on a sheet of paper or book which you alone have access to.

Always cross check wallet address before sending of Bitcoin to another wallet address because any coin sent to wallet you have no control over can not be reversed.

Op I see you might likely have gotten your post from some good source why not reference or cite them here so that members would see for themselves.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Fiasem20

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 08:32:29 PM

If I would say the three things to know before investing in Bitcoin are;
1.Bitcoin is volatile,the price isn't stable.A volatile market is unpredictable so as Bitcoin we can predict the future price,we can only speculate the price in the future.
2.Bitcoin is not a quick rich scheme investment,so whoever wants to invest in Bitcoin should get this at the tip of his/her fingers.
3.Investment strategy other investors are using that made them successful investors should be followed,like one of the pronounced investing strategy[DCA].
4.Bitcoin should be stored in a non-custodial wallet not in any exchange platform.And also your seed phrase should be known by you and you only and kept in safe place.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Sonia_123

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 09:49:19 PM

In addition also ,when investing in bitcoin , you should know that you are at your own risk , nobody or firm will be held for your wrong actions or doings.
Make an affordable investment,to avoid crashing along the way, which you must have a steady inflow of cash
that is income and set aside your investment fund.
 Obey and follow the rules and regulations of the investment .
Be patience and don't rush for the outcome ,for i know that bitcoin will not fail you at the end.
Be consistent with whatever strategy you are using ,it makes you focus and serious towards your investment.
Always protect your Seedphrase.
Josefjix

Activity: 1190
Merit: 297

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 10:17:24 PM

Do everything possible to grow your capital before going into BTC investment, which is very important to newbies because it will help them to buy BTC easily when bear market occur, which is the popular season many people use to take a bold step to buy BTC from the market.

You must have the knowledge of BTC before going into the investment, which is another advantage that will make you last in your BTC investment because you will know the different between bull run and bear run which are very important to BTC investors in the community.

Ensure you know the right wallet to use to store your BTC before going into BTC investment, because some people have loss everything they stored in their wallets because they didn't use electrum wallet which is among the solid wallet.
Everyone have the mindset of generating profits for themselves but are they actually ready to make sacrifices for them to skyrocket to such high levels? Most of them based on lucky odds, they're even fortunate to have access to the market and key knowledge, and this will only help them when they are lucky. Cryptocurrency is not for the weak and we just always be cautious of our time because every time counts for us in the space. This is precisely not the time for us to relent because there's enough tasks to be completed, principles and basis ought to be set in place if we're striving for greatness and substantial profits.

First things first, understand the market before hooping on any crypto project because the ends always keep the investors and traders in shock. We're already acquainted with the market and understand how the system operates, we just have to be careful and apply what we think is best for the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
sotelorene

Activity: 216
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 12:55:14 AM

Though your writing isn't bad, but when I saw this post, I initially thought of something more robust, something more easier to understand to a newbie or a total novice, but like this, it will be quite difficult for a novice to understand perfectly well what you are trying to say, because most novice and newbies don't even know what is mining, so to me, the information you are trying to send out is not that clear.

So too me, if am advicing anyone on this your topic here, which is three things to know before investing in Bitcoin. it would;

* Bitcoin is not a get rich quick scheme: you can't just invest in Bitcoin and expect to be a millionaire overnight just as most newbies think.

* Bitcoin investment is not a risk free investment: most people think that once they invest in Bitcoin they are sure of a return, no, it's actually risky just as every investment out there, due to it volatility.

* We should always store it in a self custodian wallet: this is one of the most important thing to know before investing in Bitcoin, so you wouldn't lose your asset.

I agree with you mate but I will like to add small thing,
 most people just enter into investment in bitcoin regardless and it's not good. One of the thing to note before investing in bitcoin is that:
1. Bitcoin is a long term investment: most people invest and start hoping for profit immediately after investment though it can actually be short term investment depending on the behavior of it but normally, Bitcoin is a long term investment.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Roseline492

Activity: 294
Merit: 177

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2024, 11:34:30 AM
Merited by Agbamoni (1)

from this link, it is very important to know how something works before going into where as going deep into research to know the steps to take to be successful in your investment.
I have read many Posts in this forum which indicates that many people don't know what to do many business persons fail in their business cause they don't follow procedures some just venture into it cause others are making success. Recently I saw a post where the writer was asking what should he do if someone tells him they would hold him responsible for their lose if they invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin and investment is not something to force someone into.

Today I took my time to make this research of Bitcoin investment and I found this so I decided to share.

THE HALVING AND BITCOIN MINING: 3 THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE INVESTING IN THIS EXPLOSIVE INDUSTRY.

In terms of investment is very wrong for someone to venture into Bitcoin based on the fact that he saw people profiting from it because what works for someone may not actually work for another and besides is only through trading we could possibly see someone easily profiting or losing, so perhaps in terms of investment one of the things that most be considered as a beginners is to truly know if you have a passion for Bitcoin or your intentions is to get rich overnight because in terms of Bitcoin investment is not good to force someone onto it because the only way to see a good profit in your investment on Bitcoin is for a long term holding so perhaps that's why investment should be out of willingness and passion instead of forcing someone.

Adams0001

Activity: 448
Merit: 157

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 03:07:36 PM

Everyone have the mindset of generating profits for themselves but are they actually ready to make sacrifices for them to skyrocket to such high levels? Most of them based on lucky odds, they're even fortunate to have access to the market and key knowledge, and this will only help them when they are lucky. Cryptocurrency is not for the weak and we just always be cautious of our time because every time counts for us in the space. This is precisely not the time for us to relent because there's enough tasks to be completed, principles and basis ought to be set in place if we're striving for greatness and substantial profits.

First things first, understand the market before hooping on any crypto project because the ends always keep the investors and traders in shock. We're already acquainted with the market and understand how the system operates, we just have to be careful and apply what we think is best for the market.

You're right. You must grasp the market before beginning your bitcoin investing adventure, since if you do not understand the market process, you will never win because you will make several mistakes in crypto investment, causing you to lose a significant amount of money.

The second thing you need to know is a stable wallet where you can invest your bitcoin without being scammed because there are different times when fraudsters will lead you to lose all of your funds, which is why you need to be aware of the better wallets you will spend your bitcoin on.

And the third thing you need to know about bitcoin is volatile and you need to be patient because anything you are doing if you can't be patient you can never achieve your goal, because anytime you invest in bitcoin and the price decrease you will started thinking you will lose all your funds and you can probably quit and decide to sell your coin at lose. Even if you understand everything about bitcoin, if you are not patient, you will not be able to profit because while you may win every time, you will most likely lose one day. And if you lose and are unable to be patient, you cannot continue to invest in bitcoin since you will believe you can’t profit from investment.

Belarge

Activity: 420
Merit: 85

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 10:45:06 PM

I agree with you mate but I will like to add small thing,
 most people just enter into investment in bitcoin regardless and it's not good. One of the thing to note before investing in bitcoin is that:
1. Bitcoin is a long term investment: most people invest and start hoping for profit immediately after investment though it can actually be short term investment depending on the behavior of it but normally, Bitcoin is a long term investment.
There's something we always failed to understand, we have the winning days and also losing days, but in whatever activities we engaged, always keep your heads up and focused on the energy and target. Investment is very necessary in the system, we just have to do what's best for us and grabbed our golden opportunities to explore in the system. Before investing in bitcoin, we're supposed to acknowledge the usefulness of the project in crypto and also having passive information that would saved us interms of challenges we're facing.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 4173

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2024, 06:36:38 AM
Merited by Igebotz (1)

Without clicking on any link I go also drop my own three things wey you need to consider before investing into Bitcoin, everybody fit get their own things to consider based on the knowledge wey dem get so there's no technically three things but it's based on who is giving you the information. Make we dey also know say some of this website dey find click bait wey dey go use bring you to their site and some of their advice no be anything technical but just general knowledge wey everybody supposed know so without going any further, here's my own three things to consider before investing into Bitcoin.

• Bitcoin no be ponzi scheme wey you go dey expect to get rich quick or expect a specific return of investment after you dun invest inside am finish. Some ponzi business and high risk investments website dey use Bitcoin as their payment option but e no mean say na so Bitcoin be so make you no dey confuse the two of them.
  • Investing in Bitcoin for long term (instead of the narrative of short term investment or trading) go benefit you pass. Buy Bitcoin and hodl better pass anything else wey anybody dey tell you. If you try am you go see say e dey stress free and highly profitable. Ask any OG for the Industry and dem go tell you this truth.
  • Non constodial wallets are better wallets than constodial ones wey be centralized wallets. The ideology dey say centralized wallets better pass since you no go dey incharge of keeping your coins safe but that one na lie, this industry revolves around putting the security of your finances into your hands so if you go dey commot that power from your hands to another third party, e go backfire one day and you go lose your Bitcoin

Things plenty to talk wey a first time Bitcoin buyer supposed know but since we dey limit am to three things for this thread, this na the three wey me I dey see say we support dey aware of before we buy our first Bitcoin so we no go dey expect another thing come dey feel disappointed.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
AVE5

Activity: 182
Merit: 79

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 08:41:19 AM
Merited by Igebotz (3), Abbatty (2)

Op you might actually be heading to good points but the State by which your thread is constructed doesn't help to understand the context in a summary.
I don't know much but I think it's better if you had made some visible points in cordial reference to what you're talking about.
While I've gone through the link, it was stated that these 3 should be noted before Investing on bitcoin which are
1)Plan to grow production.
3)Efficiency is key
3)Find an X factor.
But right before me I think this strategy or law as it maybe would be too extravagant for a beginner to catch up with while considering to venture in the bitcoin investment. So I hope you should try to convince others next time when referring to tips or give clearer explanations with your thread.

On a simple note to me as we strives to grow, before investing in bitcoin, we must be understood that:
1) Bitcoin is not a quick enrichments platform.
2) Bitcoin is a reputable Crypto currency with high volatile liquidations so you must prepare your emotions to be at a normal state of mind definitely to stay unpanick when it's not going according to your wills.
3) Make an investment goal or decisions onto how long you could hold your bitcoin assets whether a long time or a short term because it'd determine your activeness in the market cap depending on your emotions.

Just a tip of advice, don't forget to invest with what can be affordable to loose and do not rely on the reputability that bitcoin is under control of your assets, you does because you've your private keys with you and how careful you handles your seed phrases and your Crypto wallets defines your bitcoin assets security. A lot of inexperienced investors has lost their bitcoins by taking their private keys for granted believing bitcoin blockchain would take responsibilities for that on the note that bitcoin is a reputable Crypto coin.
So, be aware of the flexible lost of your assets to scammers or inaccessibility of your wallet if seed phrases are lost.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
Odohu

Activity: 392
Merit: 346

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2024, 10:08:05 AM

The article you referenced and the caption of your post are not saying the same thing. While the article is talking about investing in Bitcoin mining, you seem to be talking about investing in Bitcoin itself. These are two different areas of investment that requires two different approach, knowledge and finance.

I don't know much about Bitcoin mining neither do I plan to venture into such area. My focus in investing in Bitcoin and like many people have already said, investing in Bitcoin requires the basic know of Bitcoin, having a stable source of income, and ensuring there is provision for emergency funds incase of personal needs that may arise, with planned and unplanned,  during the period of investment. This way the investment will be protected and held for a long time which is the best way to enjoy the benefits of investing in Bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mate2237

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2024, 08:30:52 PM

Before you invest in bitcoin your have to get at least the small knowledge about bitcoin and Cryptocurrency, also k ow how to monitor the price of bitcoin in the market. And also don't force anyone to invest in bitcoin though they might not lost all their funds but they might lost some percentage and also they might not have that patient to wait for a long term investment of bitcoin. Therefore whenever your dey invest in bitcoin be yourself.

As I don said many things, before your go invest for bitcoin, you go first plan how you won do am. If you have enough money then I go fit invest at once but if you no get then you go do DCA to invest every month.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sotelorene

Activity: 216
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 05:08:55 PM

You are absolutely correct you can't just jump into a business that you don't even know the risk(strategy and analysis) all about I think this is the most important thing to know before going into a business, some people involved themselves just because others are using it to make profit and they only think is so easy to know.

Agbamoni

Activity: 336
Merit: 294

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 03:07:25 PM

In terms of investment is very wrong for someone to venture into Bitcoin based on the fact that he saw people profiting from it because what works for someone may not actually work for another and besides is only through trading we could possibly see someone easily profiting or losing, so perhaps in terms of investment one of the things that most be considered as a beginners is to truly know if you have a passion for Bitcoin or your intentions is to get rich overnight because in terms of Bitcoin investment is not good to force someone onto it because the only way to see a good profit in your investment on Bitcoin is for a long term holding so perhaps that's why investment should be out of willingness and passion instead of forcing someone.
I agree with you here. Investment should be done based on personal conviction and not an emotional reaction based on people's success or testimonies that may or may not be true. Neglecting personal conviction has made so many people fail in their investment so if you know anyone who has in any way rushed to start investing in Bitcoin because he was convinced by someone then you should give him this advice as it is will be helpful to such person.

Ask him if he has done his own research and most importantly if he understands the risk that comes in investment or has, he studied security in Bitcoin investment. No one should go into Bitcoin investment without knowing how to secure his investment since it is a self-investment.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Hyphen(-)

Activity: 826
Merit: 728

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2024, 06:26:29 PM

A very good article, but you should have made extra effort to share some information you get in the article because it is not everyone that like clicking links they don’t know about. Nevertheless, you have tried so well to bring this up because so many people tends to jump into Bitcoin investment without doing any research, most of them follow a pig in their social media handle that will end up scamming them because they lack basic knowledge.
Always do research and make sure you know what you are about to start because crypto market is very volatile.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Ever-young

Activity: 1190
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2024, 04:19:10 AM

For me, I for say before person go join bitcoin make e really go study and know more about crypto because investing in Bitcoin no be come chop o, because of the risks wey they inside am, no be as e dey sweet say e no dey bitter too but Bitcoin na if ur mind no strong no join, as e be say if anything come happen as we no plan am, e go really affect our mental health. So before we go into investing in Bitcoin, mk we really go do research about am.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: