Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:27:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Not Pressure Anyone Around You To Invest In Bitcoin.  (Read 760 times)
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1125

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 11:22:43 PM

Even as we encourage some of our brethren to invest, we shouldn't made it mandatory as if they will have no other opportunities in life to become rich if they do not invest in cryptocurrency. Back to what I witnessed today which led to this information, a guy was busy blasting his friend in public for not
No be lie say Bitcoin or cryptocurrency as a whole no fit be everybody thing. Yes, no be everybody go gbadu this cryptocurrency thing, especially now way be say, government still never know watin to do with am and how to place am, them just dey fight am back and forth and then, you go con dey tell person to risk am and take up Bitcoin investment, e go hard them to agree with you and when you see like that, free them.
Instead of you to try persuade them, support them in whatever decision or field of investment way them put body. Na when e con be say, them just wan dey relax dey chop na em bad pass. That one eh, you fit lash out on them when them carry their own worry your own but, no make reference to the Bitcoin investment way them no join you do. E fit be say no be their thing.

I came closer to really understand why he was so angry with his friend I overheard him saying that he can no longer be taking care of him because he refused to invest when he asked him to.
I understand this guy pain to some extent shah and I no go blame am. To Dey take care of person for this life no be small responsibility, especially person way be adult and e get what it takes to Dey independent but e just Dey dull en self. One thing e gats realize be say, time dey go and when you get person way dey take care of you, that fit be comfort in a way and person way dey comfort zone no go really make plenty progress. Maybe this en friend lashing out go be the push way e need. I no blame en friend at all.
RockBell

Activity: 784
Merit: 366

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2024, 08:20:33 PM

True true, Bitcoin dey really good and person fit dey rich through am but e no mean say everybody go join am, although they fit get the idea o, Because e go really dey helpful, especially if some group of people dey talk am, they no go look like say, dey no dey aware of wetin them dey talk about but with the idea, them fit dey stuck mouth self, dey advice people like say them dey into am. So anybody wey e head no carry, mk we leave am, mk we no force anybody.
People think it is easy, and when they hear you are into crypto they want to get involved too because in their heads you making money what you are going through does not matter to them the only thing they are concerned about is how they will make money like you. and when you tell them the risk involve some will immediately lose interest and the majority of them want to just want to invest and profit should start coming they don't know that it does not work that way that how patient you are will determine how much profit you will make because you can not predict the market and that is why the world risk is always not far from investing in crypto.

The best thing before you get anyone involved give them a very good lecture before they invest tell them they can lose their money but if they can be patient enough then there will be light at the end of the tunnel, it is not how well you start it is how well you finish.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
philipabaku

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 10:45:33 AM

It's due to high level of hypocrisy and ignorant to the right information in this our world today. Many years back were defrauded of their money due to how desperate they were to make money online. That made a lot of people to feel more ignorant of the vital information that comes to them whereby missing such opportunities.

Boron19

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 06:08:04 PM

I am new here but this topic is very interesting so i love to join the talk. Bitcoin is a good place to invest but must be with caution to curtail loses, it is something a person will do out of is will not pressure so before investing you must make proper research on the type of coin or token to invest in watch the market trend evaluate properly before  delving into investing, one can become a millionaire with crypto and one can also be bankrupt if you don't invest wisely and mind you it is not a get rich quick scheme after investment most times, we  require lot of patience for our seed to germinate. So I wouldn't huge or advice any one to pressure another person to invest in bitcoin  thankyou.
Josefjix

Activity: 1204
Merit: 303

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 10:39:45 PM

True true, Bitcoin dey really good and person fit dey rich through am but e no mean say everybody go join am, although they fit get the idea o, Because e go really dey helpful, especially if some group of people dey talk am, they no go look like say, dey no dey aware of wetin them dey talk about but with the idea, them fit dey stuck mouth self, dey advice people like say them dey into am. So anybody wey e head no carry, mk we leave am, mk we no force anybody.
Make we use one stone take kill two bird, that adage till de work till this very day. This work de run smoothly those years but for this current one, e sharp. Bitcoin no b for everybody, we know that one. Make we just de do our things wey involved crypto lowkey, no come de cast update because e go really hard to find another one. As for this bitcoin, no be today the projects come out and e don really gain better ground for the space. Make we just de hope for the very best because the market de broad and capable of accepting more project.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Briankimp1

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 09:14:40 AM

[/quote]
We can force the horse to the water side, but we cannot force it to drink water. The reason for the friend holding back might be that, he didn't get the right information or knowledge about Bitcoin in such that the factors behind the price movement is properly explained to him. And second the with the level of our economy, it would be difficult to convince someone to invest in Bitcoin when he has not eaten properly, if the other guy was wealthy enough his friend wouldn't have been angry at him, they would have just sort things out quietly.
[/quote]

Well said dear, we humans tend to forget that as our names and needs differ so does our ambitions and objectives differ like we Nigerians say “One Man’s food is another Man’s Poison”.
Although on a personal level with the current negative route the Nigerian government is taking towards our dearly beloved crypto space and investors. I’ve decided to keep my knowledge of the space to myself and only to share with close friends and relatives we’ve all witnessed how stigmatized Nigerian government can make things look so safe and smart I prefer to maintain a low profile and I’ll kindly advice others to be careful with sharing crypto informations.
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 09:27:18 AM

People don't understand that introducing someone into  something is a very big risk because if they are unable to make it just like you preached to them you are in problem because they will blame you for their failures. Investment is full of risks and we all know how risky cryptocurrency is due to their volatility because a some point you are gaining the next minute you are losing, if not that Bitcoin has been different from other cryptocurrency no one would have been so confident investing in Bitcoin.
 Never try to persuade anyone to get involved in anything even if you feel you are doing good to them because when you introduce people into something and it didn't work as expected you can even become their enemy in the sense that they will tag you as someone who is against their success in life even when your intentions for them are genuine. You can just tell them what you do that works for you, if they develop interests you teach them but if they don't never pressurize them no matter how friendly and close you people are.

Antotena

Activity: 378
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 05:00:57 PM

You are right, because everyone has a choice to make  and so knows what works for them better, there's actually no need trying to convince someone who have a different perspective about something different from yours.
Apart from everyone have a choice, the way and manner OP explained the scenario is not a good thing to do even if you have made millions and that your friend is yet to invest, there is no need to blast him publicly because Bitcoin transactions itself is not legal in Nigeria.

Bitcoin is still subjective across different arms of government. So far, what we have understood is that the government is more focus on trying to avoid people from having access to usdt and NGN market than the crypto itself. If the government really want Bitcoin and crypto to be ban, they would have announced it and tells us that to stop invoking in crypto transactions but so far, their main focus is p2p market which they think it's because of Binance and other exchanges that has allowed Nigerians to trade.

With the way things are changing in the country, it's actually better to avoid public display of Bitcoin or anything that concerns cryptocurrency because of how abusive some law enforcement are when they see an opportunity, they would want to use you as scape goat for extortion because they know nothing about the law.

Bitcoin investment is a choice and no one should be blamed if they don’t feel comfortable to invest; some of us wants to invest but they lack capital to start the investment while some have the capital but don’t feel comfortable to invest due to fear of market volatility.

At this stage I'm, I don't want to teach or involve anyone to buy Bitcoin, not because I don't want them to buy or invest but because many of them are impatient these days, they just want to invest and get profits withoit understanding what they even investing there money into. If they want to invest, the condition is I will teach them first before they invest.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Zackz5000

Activity: 112
Merit: 76

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 09:20:29 PM

There is really nothing wrong telling people around you about Bitcoin investment, how Bitcoin works, things to do to enable you hold your potential coin for a longer time, but trying to force them or put pressure on them to invest in Bitcoin is very wrong everyone has their to life to live and things to do with there time.
Why it is wrong to pressure anyone to invest in Bitcoin is that most of them will believe Bitcoin to be a get rich quick scheme investing today and cashing out big tomorrow now when they finally accept to invest and at the end what they were expecting to see is no longer what they are seeing they will start putting pressure on your too that made them invest into Bitcoin at they moment you won't have peace of mind.
Secondly Bitcoin as volatile asset which price is always unpredictable can go dip and some one whom you have pressure to invest in Bitcoin probably he invested with a huge amount of money and he do not understand how the Bitcoin market works that the price can also rise at anytime may go into high blood pressure and die at the process, so it is never good to pressure people to invest in Bitcoin unless they make the choice there self.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 966
Merit: 711

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2024, 12:00:00 AM

Back to what I witnessed today which led to this information, a guy was busy blasting his friend in public for not investing in Bitcoin when the price was below 40k on hearing them from afar, I came closer to really understand why he was so angry with his friend I overheard him saying that he can no longer be taking care of him because he refused to invest when he asked him to. There are some people who may never be interested in investing in Bitcoin even when they see the need to invest I think the best thing is to ignore them instead of putting so much pressure on them for them to invest. It is not every one that understands the meaning of investing for the future I think anyone who's interested in Bitcoin investments won't waste time to invest regardless of the current economic situation.
Investing in Bitcoin has never been an issue, but how long a person able to HODL his BTC is what matters most, because who knows if this his friend had invested in Bitcoin the moment he told him too, and then due to impatience, lack of understanding later sold it out, simply because he wasn't interested in such asset. And that doesn't mean he may not be solely interested in others. Hence, it's true not to always think of people who didn't  invest in Bitcoin, can never make it in life, as though Bitcoin is the currency and asset for the future, it's not the only investment plan.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x