Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:49:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoins to invest right now  (Read 977 times)
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2024, 07:26:07 PM

Investing on altcoins is risky so you must have risk taking ability first to invest on altcoins. i will suggest you to invest on ETH, BNB, SOL, MATIC, TON These altcoins have a lot of potential for the future. so I would advise to invest in them. These are the top ranked coins in marketcap. so if you want to take risk you can invest in them for long term.

In case of all your mentioned coins there is little or no risk and now a days besides top coins the TON is performing well and hopefully there will be a greater achievement for all of these mentioned altcoins. Individuals often choose Ethereum and BNB but I think if they also choose the remaining mentioned altcoins then their revenue will be more.

One should not ignore any of these coins and if someone doesn't have enough amount then invest little but choose each of these altcoins for investment. One should take the risk but I think there will be no risk in investment of Ethereum, BNB, Solana, matic and TON because their success is increasing daily.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Kristiyana

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 08:02:36 PM

In my opinion, the best altcoins to invest in right now are ethereum and binance, because these two altcoins have a very large community and popularity in the crypto market so they have the potential to provide very high profits in the future, especially now is the right time to start investing with ETH and BNB because the prices are still very affordable.

You're right I think this above mentioned altcoins has a good potential in the future, considering the large community they built in the market. However in terms of altcoins, ethereum and bnb happens to be the most popular altcoin in the market, they also happens to be the most profiting coin when it has to do with altcoin investment. that is why most investors prefer to invest in ethereum and bnb, I think in altcoin investment this are the two coins that need to be considered.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 09:50:41 PM

In my opinion, the best altcoins to invest in right now are ethereum and binance, because these two altcoins have a very large community and popularity in the crypto market so they have the potential to provide very high profits in the future, especially now is the right time to start investing with ETH and BNB because the prices are still very affordable.
These are the two that I have as my frontrunner for this upcoming bull run. I have ETH and BNB and they are not that much but I can say that I am hoping to see that time that I gain big with it. Because if I am not going to gain that much that's fine as I've already gained with them already. What I am thinking is, the possible that it can grow further due to the fact that it can still break new ATHs because they're the altcoins that can keep going on with the demand and market fundamentals.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Zanab247

Activity: 1232
Merit: 156

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 02:47:14 PM

Quote from: asrinur
In my opinion, the best altcoins to invest in currently include ETH, BNB, MATIC, SOLANA, and ADA because these 5 altcoins have the potential to produce satisfactory profits, especially in the current market conditions which are in a bullish phase. But all the decisions are up to you. My advice is to invest in altcoins that you believe in yourself because sometimes other people's choices may not necessarily match your wishes. Therefore, be wise in determining before making a decision.
Whenever you make all those altcoins your choice, you will surely have something good to earn at the end of your hodling because they have potential teams that always make those altcoins to display perfectly to allow their hodlers to feel good.

I know that ETH is very good for long term hodling, which I have tested it last year to invested small money and it helped me to accumulate profits which I will always invest in ETH whenever their price dump.

ETH, BNB, Sol, and ADA are among the top altcoins you will invest and hodl, you will not regret for your decision because they always move along side with BTC bull run, and it will help those altcoins hodlers to accumulate profits.

cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1322

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 06:48:30 PM

For investment with safety net I think these two are good. But if you want to earn more profits, youll pick those lower marketcap than these two cause the upside is still more unlike these that may pump to a certain price. Like eth with its current price $3k would it be likely to do a 3x or reaches a $9k price? Well we dont know. Ut if you pick a lower mcap project there still chance to do like 5x or more.
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1050

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2024, 08:11:20 PM

For investment with safety net I think these two are good. But if you want to earn more profits, youll pick those lower marketcap than these two cause the upside is still more unlike these that may pump to a certain price. Like eth with its current price $3k would it be likely to do a 3x or reaches a $9k price? Well we dont know. Ut if you pick a lower mcap project there still chance to do like 5x or more.
Maybe some people will choose and see a lower mcap with a potential 5x increase again but with good fundamentals for the coin but for me ETH is still pretty good even though the increase is not more than 3x but I believe depending on the price of bitcoin how it moves the possibility of ETH will follow in its footsteps.
Now I am paying attention to TON because the ecosystem has started to develop and the community has started to be strong starting from notcoin and now there are many tokens under the TON ecosystem so I am analyzing several projects in it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2024, 08:12:04 PM

I am currently sitting on 5k (50% BTC and 50% ETH) and now want to invest another 5k in Altcoins.

I am thinking about splitting it in 5x 1000, what would be your choice? Which 5 altcoins would you choose?

And would you include Moonbeam (GLMR) in your choice?

Some of the altcoins that I see that can really give a nice profit are SOL, Bnb, and Xrp. And if I include the meme coins, Pepe, Shib, Floki, Aidoge, Bonk, Bone, and others are some of them. altcoins that I think really have the potential to earn in the future.

It just depends on what we really want and want to buy; actually, there are many more that have real potential, and only you can decide which one is your priority among them, as long as it is the one in the top listing on the market and not the one that is not included in the top listing on the market.

Churchillvv

Activity: 434
Merit: 199

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2024, 11:44:10 PM

I think your idea is very much valued over here. For maximisation of profit investing a low cap coin will be the best because it stands the chance to make 5x or more but for a coin that has gotten such position as the second most expensive coin, it might take a very long time to hit even 2x so i would even prefer some to invest in such coin for along term interests but when we talk of short term with high profit but with high risk too.

Belarge

Activity: 448
Merit: 94

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 07:25:05 AM

Some of the altcoins that I see that can really give a nice profit are SOL, Bnb, and Xrp. And if I include the meme coins, Pepe, Shib, Floki, Aidoge, Bonk, Bone, and others are some of them. altcoins that I think really have the potential to earn in the future.

It just depends on what we really want and want to buy; actually, there are many more that have real potential, and only you can decide which one is your priority among them, as long as it is the one in the top listing on the market and not the one that is not included in the top listing on the market.
We make decisions that will become comfortable for our stays in the market. The top bull and bear runs ends with the current season and halving. The market will keep the trends up and running, that's the simplicity of the market. There are altcoins that we should caution about because they've huge influences in the space. Shiba Inu happens to be one of the interesting altcoin in the space that grabbed my attention and I made quite significant amount from them.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Stablexcoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 10:52:25 AM

The altcoins you mentioned are some of the most invested altcoins after Bitcoin but don't you think there are other altcoins that have value like them? It must not be the most traded altcoins on coinmarketcap, there are lots of coins with potential and by now i think most investors have already invested in ETH and BNB. They are looking for new and trust worthy altcoins that they need to catch up while it is still early. Being an early bird adopter is the most profiting aspect in altcoins.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2024, 10:52:38 AM

We make decisions that will become comfortable for our stays in the market. The top bull and bear runs ends with the current season and halving. The market will keep the trends up and running, that's the simplicity of the market. There are altcoins that we should caution about because they've huge influences in the space. Shiba Inu happens to be one of the interesting altcoin in the space that grabbed my attention and I made quite significant amount from them.

There are always Altcoin which could make you rich and others poor and vice versa, I had similar experience with Shibainu wherein my $3k were reduced to triple digit figures so I would say never hold your investments into memecoin for longer as they are better to ride with the tide. Rather more established altcoins like ETH, SOL and etc are not immune to dump and fluctuations but atleast they have ability to bounce back after dip to pre dip numbers which doesn't happen in memecoins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Bushdark

Activity: 910
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 11:58:59 AM

The altcoins you mentioned are some of the most invested altcoins after Bitcoin but don't you think there are other altcoins that have value like them? It must not be the most traded altcoins on coinmarketcap, there are lots of coins with potential and by now i think most investors have already invested in ETH and BNB. They are looking for new and trust worthy altcoins that they need to catch up while it is still early. Being an early bird adopter is the most profiting aspect in altcoins.
We ought to buy good tokens so we can make profits not buying already established altcoins that do not have much movement again in the market. There are still some low market cap altcoins that could multiply our holdings.
I like buying low market cap tokens since it has good potential of giving me quick cash so that I can always take profits and invest in other good.projects in rye market. We ought to diversify our investment so we don't get hooked along the way.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
poodle63

Activity: 2688
Merit: 510

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 12:54:50 PM

Quote from: asrinur
In my opinion, the best altcoins to invest in currently include ETH, BNB, MATIC, SOLANA, and ADA because these 5 altcoins have the potential to produce satisfactory profits, especially in the current market conditions which are in a bullish phase. But all the decisions are up to you. My advice is to invest in altcoins that you believe in yourself because sometimes other people's choices may not necessarily match your wishes. Therefore, be wise in determining before making a decision.
Whenever you make all those altcoins your choice, you will surely have something good to earn at the end of your hodling because they have potential teams that always make those altcoins to display perfectly to allow their hodlers to feel good.

I know that ETH is very good for long term hodling, which I have tested it last year to invested small money and it helped me to accumulate profits which I will always invest in ETH whenever their price dump.

ETH, BNB, Sol, and ADA are among the top altcoins you will invest and hodl, you will not regret for your decision because they always move along side with BTC bull run, and it will help those altcoins hodlers to accumulate profits.

i would exclude ADA for the list though this coin as much as good as it is, really underperforming this bullrun, there's many alternative that are just better, for example STX and SOL like the one you mentioned, performed a lot better, if we just try to invest into a coin that just does as good as ADA if not better, we can just instead allocate all the investment to BTC and ETH, these coins performed better than ADA i think this bullrun and the fact that these coin are top 1 and top 2 means there's lower risk of your investment going to zero or losing by significant amount.
i'd replace ADA with something else that truly matter to the market and having big investment coming in or instead just allocate it into the other coin existing in the portfolio.
that way you can get better risk management and investment.
also, there are presence of many new coins emerging these days, they usually also increase multiple folds within spans of month this bullrun.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1112
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 02:35:32 PM

I am currently sitting on 5k (50% BTC and 50% ETH) and now want to invest another 5k in Altcoins.

I am thinking about splitting it in 5x 1000, what would be your choice? Which 5 altcoins would you choose?

And would you include Moonbeam (GLMR) in your choice?
Bnb, ethereum, dot, sol, polygon, is i think the most trusted coin but it is not that profitable for a short term it needs time and patience, investing in altcoins has a different profit depending on the coin and the development there are also a lot of new project but id refer to invest in most trusted coin because we can really expect profit and not a scam.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 11:07:53 AM

We ought to buy good tokens so we can make profits not buying already established altcoins that do not have much movement again in the market. There are still some low market cap altcoins that could multiply our holdings.
I like buying low market cap tokens since it has good potential of giving me quick cash so that I can always take profits and invest in other good.projects in rye market. We ought to diversify our investment so we don't get hooked along the way.
Unfortunately this is a risk that not a lot of people can take. Low market cap tokens can indeed give you huge returns but can also give you huge losses. So this is usually just done by experts or those really knowledgeable about the market and can make decisions under extreme pressure and quick times. For a beginner to do this will be a nightmare. So unless you know what you are doing, you may want to steer away from this kind of method for now.

cizanigh

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2024, 11:49:53 AM

Choosing a top 50 project from CoinMarketCap is the best choice you won't regret, but they typically give a maximum of double-digit returns in a bull run.

However, if you expect something big and with huge returns, you need to choose a new project. Many new projects come with the intention of dumping, but some may have 1000x potential. Be careful before investing, do your own research, and if you are interested in presale or ICO projects, check out https://icogemhunters.com, which provides the best insights and lists only the potential ones.
manok jepang

Activity: 766
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 07:31:33 PM

In my opinion, the best altcoins to invest in right now are ethereum, binance, TON coin and other CMC top 10 altcoins because in my opinion these altcoins have high potential and prospects to be able to give you big profits in the future,

R100K-Martin-Lunger

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2024, 09:39:17 AM

I invest by diversifying and rebalancing my portfolio. But current most stable investments are SOL, ETH and ADA but I'm also invested in LINK, LTC, ETC and some others. Ive actually generated 143% profit on my current portfolio. My investments are always shifting so I can't give a solid list but I'm doing pretty well.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1236

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2024, 09:53:28 AM

Unfortunately this is a risk that not a lot of people can take. Low market cap tokens can indeed give you huge returns but can also give you huge losses. So this is usually just done by experts or those really knowledgeable about the market and can make decisions under extreme pressure and quick times. For a beginner to do this will be a nightmare. So unless you know what you are doing, you may want to steer away from this kind of method for now.

Lots of discussion about that low cap coins are good to invest and to many people got huge interest for some thoughts that it can easily pumped since those coins just need volume before it happens. But they forgot to know that there's a lot of factor that need to look for since by looking at the situation of those coins where they are totally not getting much demand for sure there's a lot of negative reasons on it and if they invest then maybe they will be at risk to lose their funds especially if the dev of the project is a scammer or if there's still a holder that want to sell and they are just waiting for some buy orders to come so that their orders will get filled and misery will be totally over.

In that situation it will be more bad to the side of new investor since there's a huge chance that they might became the new bag holder so instead of thinking about investing on low cap coins maybe they should find another programs that gives them more chance to earn. There's the top alts in the market where they are the most ideal choice by people who want to test out their knowledge on crypto investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
FanEagle
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1118

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 12:23:54 PM

I feel like a lot of people are looking for the same thing but the reality is that we are not going to end up seeing a lot of people make the same response to this. I do get that it may look like it, but the reality is that we are going to have a lot of difference in the end.

We should see them do better, and for this time being it feels like we are going to end up with a lot of trouble one way or another. I believe that we are not going to see anything better, we should just focus on how we could get better and we are not doing that at the moment. Alts are not on the line at the moment, first bitcoin will go up and when that happens we are going to see bitcoin peak, after that it will be time for alts and we should wait for it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄