Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:34:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready for crypto investing in 2024?  (Read 725 times)
Awaklara

Activity: 1078
Merit: 665

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 04:27:45 PM

When someone understands that the current economic conditions are very difficult, of course they must be very careful in deciding to invest and not choose to invest at the wrong time so that it will be very difficult for them to wait for the profits from the investment they have made and for now we have to spend more money than before in investing and if we have been accumulating Bitcoin for a long time of course we will be able to make a profit now.
Bitcoin's momentum is bullish, and it wouldn't be a good place to start investing. Now is the right time for them to harvest for anyone patient in investing in Bitcoin for a long time.
those who trade will wait for the ATH moment and place Short to make a profit. or will slowly take small profits from the current pumps.
Those who have the skills will be able to manage their investments or trades for profit. but those who don't have the skills will hesitate to make a decision.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Ben Barubal

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 09:40:56 PM

Just wanted to touch base and see how your holidays are going. Any significant updates in your portfolio?
Historical data indicates that significant holidays, such as Christmas, tend to bring about noticeable shifts in trading patterns and market sentiments.

I started that last year, because I saw the need to accumulate potential cryptos in the year 2024, and we have already seen that most of the cryptos in the market have had their rise -their price values. And it is known that most of the holders have profit and maybe others have taken profit and while others are still waiting for the right time and season when they will sell it.

Just a little patience and we will achieve our desired target price, so just save as long as there is still time and opportunity in this regard.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
BD Technical

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 01:47:10 AM

2024 is one of the best investments I see in Bitcoin because those who have managed to invest in Bitcoin in 2023 have their picks picked differently.  Anyone who currently owns one Bitcoin is currently said to be a millionaire or a millionaire.  Bitcoin is making people cry a lot, feeding a lot of blouses, but this time Bitcoin has shown, brother, in 2022 and 2023, Bitcoin was as it was.  His fortune has become yours because yesterday I saw it reached $74,000, and my prediction is that it will surpass $75,000 this week.  But let's see, maybe the price of myth coin can increase in the future, in that case, everyone's investment.  I think it's good for those who have pockets now because Bitcoin has reached its highest price this year.  In the future I think you will feel set to invest in Bitcoin because even if you don't lose all your money you will still have some money and if the profit comes.
Sorryfor

Activity: 324
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 09:12:48 AM

2024 is not a very good year for me to invest. But the year 2023 was more profitable for me. Bitcoin price among the top coins in cryptocurrency in 2023 was very low. As a result I invested some of my money there and in 2024 the amount of profit earned from it is what I got. But now the price of Bitcoin has increased so much that I don't dare to invest in it again. But I am thinking of investing in other coins. But I haven't decided to invest yet.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
shawonngp

Activity: 758
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2024, 11:21:24 AM

I am fully prepared for 2024 holding. Because I have been holding in Bitcoin for a long time. I have invested and holding a lot of money in Bitcoin. I'm always investing for the 2024 bull market, I'm investing a portion of my income in Bitcoin every month. I fully believe that in 2024 the price of bitcoin will go up to high.
I liked your way of investing in Bitcoin, I am also trying this method, when i received salary in every month i trying to a portion like 10% to invest Bitcoin and different altcoins.
I am holding my Bitcoins until halving end, still 34 days left for halving. I expect before halving BTC will hit 100k$.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: