Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:09:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Ways to Buy and Hodl Promising Tokens for Maximum Profit.  (Read 121 times)
Altcoiner007 (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 08:00:56 PM

With anticipation building for the next bull market, my quest for top-performing crypto investments is becoming more intense. There are undoubtedly hidden opportunities that offer the potential for substantial returns and exponential growth, but limited investment funds pose a challenge for new investors and crypto enthusiasts alike. Personally, the few dollars I've allocated so far are currently locked in the dip, prompting me to remember the golden rule of not losing unless selling during a market downturn. My strategy now is to hold onto my investments with passion until the market turns bullish; what about you?

Apart from the regular trading on platforms like Binance and Bitget, I've been exploring alternative strategies that experts are using to profit from cryptocurrency on these major exchanges. Recently, I came across Bitget Launchpool and also their innovative feature, PoolX, to facilitate wealth creation through staking and liquidity mining.

I'm curious to know if there are other strategies you all are employing to maximize profits from your crypto holdings; I'm always eager to learn new skills from fellow enthusiasts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2024, 08:38:00 PM

been in some defi platforms that i thought would make me money but it disappoints me somehow because they subtract an amount as sort of a penalty for early withdrawal. but timing i think will be the solution in doing this. just like staking, you can buy this time because the prices of POS tokens are cheaper and by the time, you want to get out of those pools, prices could be higher.

if there are POS tokens that don't penalize early withdrawals and tokens dont get out of your wallet, it must be a better option.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 10:22:37 PM

I wish to see more threads like this with the launchpools or launchpads that they have in comparison with different exchanges. The airdrops are still on going that are coming from here and there and a lot are still into it before they go away temporarily because of the bear market.
But the risk on staking in these exchanges is that you don't hold anymore your private keys but you just do it by trusting them to hold it for us.While some wallets allows us to stake but it's different from having rewards of other tokens like these pools or pads.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 03:41:49 AM

My strategy now is to hold onto my investments with passion until the market turns bullish; what about you?
That is exactly what I am doing. I have taken out my coins that have already doubled in profit during the peak of the market and took it out to put it onto stablecoins. Now I am looking for a good entry point to put my coins back in before the market experiences the bull run completely.

I'm curious to know if there are other strategies you all are employing to maximize profits from your crypto holdings

Aside from holding there are numerous ways to profit from crypto. You might want to check in for trading. Instead of just holding your coins, you basically buy low and sell high on a continuous cycle. A lot finds this to be highly profitable although a lot riskier than just holding.

Others also do mining if you have the required devices and software. Skills can be learned later on.

AVE5

Activity: 168
Merit: 56

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 05:14:16 AM

Holding your coins until the awareness of the bull where you can sell without regrets that if you knew the price would pump so much more ahead you wouldn't had been to much in a haste to sell your assets is a safe way to make explore in the crypto markets.
Long time holding would always give us that privilege of explorations to boom while in this crypto industries but we must not be so greedy to getting ourselves lost so it's wise if we can always study and understand the potentials of the coins we're Investing on if it's a Short or long term projects so we can always be project the right time to sell.

I this crypto spheres, I think what matters more is how much you makes when you sells your assets and basically stressed on how much you've in there because sometimes you may have some appreciable amounts of profits but while hodling in chasing for more is where you could lost it all. Although if invested in bitcoin, ETH, BnB, Sola and the few other AltCoins in the same blockchain with these coins, of course you can comfortably hodl and have your emotions stabled that longer times would as much as you're holding will always be promising to make greater incomes.

So right about it, in exploring and expanding your income as much as your assets in this crypto market, it's advisable that you diversify your crypto investment in different blockchains so that you can always have your goal of making profits covered that when the nature of the other blockchains has opted you to well as it maybe due, the others can be at warming to generate you more of incomes.
So understanding the Crypto markets to figure what coins to invest on, when to sell and your accumulating of more at the Dip strategies enhances more to prominent your accounts of incomes.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Bournesparks

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 05:30:24 AM

With anticipation building for the next bull market, my quest for top-performing crypto investments is becoming more intense. There are undoubtedly hidden opportunities that offer the potential for substantial returns and exponential growth, but limited investment funds pose a challenge for new investors and crypto enthusiasts alike. Personally, the few dollars I've allocated so far are currently locked in the dip, prompting me to remember the golden rule of not losing unless selling during a market downturn. My strategy now is to hold onto my investments with passion until the market turns bullish; what about you?

Apart from the regular trading on platforms like Binance and Bitget, I've been exploring alternative strategies that experts are using to profit from cryptocurrency on these major exchanges. Recently, I came across Bitget Launchpool and also their innovative feature, PoolX, to facilitate wealth creation through staking and liquidity mining.

I'm curious to know if there are other strategies you all are employing to maximize profits from your crypto holdings; I'm always eager to learn new skills from fellow enthusiasts.

Analyzing the pictures you shared, I notice that Launchpool, Launchpad, and PoolX offer rewarding ways to earn passive income, in my opinion. The APYs seem enticing, especially the first platform's. The difference is clear. However, I suggest taking profits from time to time..
God bless u

Activity: 322
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 12:36:23 PM

Look to cut the story short I'll just advise you to take the profit that you want but don't be greedy and get yourself out of the trade or market.Market is not be having properly nowadays and staying in the market for so long is something that I'll not advise you because of high risks involved.

The problem is that keeping your investment into a single project for a very long time is risky except for the bigger altcoins. So try to achieve some good profit trade marks and then get out of the trade.Have control on your nerves.

Altcoiner007 (OP)

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 08:27:09 PM

Look to cut the story short I'll just advise you to take the profit that you want but don't be greedy and get yourself out of the trade or market.Market is not be having properly nowadays and staying in the market for so long is something that I'll not advise you because of high risks involved.

The problem is that keeping your investment into a single project for a very long time is risky except for the bigger altcoins. So try to achieve some good profit trade marks and then get out of the trade.Have control on your nerves.

Yeah, I am observing various timings and over time, I take profit at every good surge. Like the recent BCCOIN on Bitget PoolX, the gain came faster than my predicted timing.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2024, 09:49:16 PM

i would probably wait til Bitget passed 2 halving before trusting this exchange. just like FTX, it didn't survive the pounding after just one halving and they go down already unlike binance that have been around for several halving and continues to be around.  buying coins and hold is easy but staking is different.

i think what happened to FTX should be a warning already for an exchange that has suddenly risen in the wake of bull run. and it's almost the same as this Bitget that suddenly just came.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Bournesparks

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 11:31:00 AM

i would probably wait til Bitget passed 2 halving before trusting this exchange. just like FTX, it didn't survive the pounding after just one halving and they go down already unlike binance that have been around for several halving and continues to be around.  buying coins and hold is easy but staking is different.

i think what happened to FTX should be a warning already for an exchange that has suddenly risen in the wake of bull run. and it's almost the same as this Bitget that suddenly just came.

The exchange has been around for more than 5years now buddy, survived the bear. When platforms folded up, they expanded. What happened to ftx had nothing to do with halving mate. You assumption is false imo. you could read this for some insight. https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/bitgetturns5-in-every-era-there-are-those-that-look-towards-the-stars
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 11:53:32 AM

I agreed. The juicy rewards could be good but we need to be sure its kinda stable and sustainable. Not all platform can offer such amazing rewards without any risk. Even Binance had to prove their authencity for longer time before they can establish such profit mechanism as launchpool. I never actually use bitget so I dont know if they are that trusted and good source of launchpool.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 01:30:59 PM

Keep your greed under your control not by letting it control your mind.
Of course, it is sweet to take the higher gains offered by some platforms but we should have to note that we take more caution rather than focusing on the amount they offer. Staking is another way of earning but doing this will also correspond to higher risk. That is why we should carefully choose the legit platform to use and not just focus on the shares we get but on the safety assurance of our funds. And I prefer to take those who offer less because that can be real than those who offer high rates which mostly turn to nothing and scam.

andyou1234

Activity: 953
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 05:23:52 PM

I think holding coins for a long period of time is the best way to get bigger profits, but of course you have to hold coins that have great potential and popularity such as bitcoin, ethereum, and even Binance, and of course to meet expectations There, we have to really choose a trusted platform,

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

View Profile
Today at 09:03:29 AM

I think holding coins for a long period of time is the best way to get bigger profits, but of course you have to hold coins that have great potential and popularity such as bitcoin, ethereum, and even Binance, and of course to meet expectations There, we have to really choose a trusted platform,

We do not have to buy and hold crypto in a centralized exchange or wallet if anyone was wondering.

Centralized exchanges do not mean that it is automatically more secure and safe some people might even argue the opposite. They do not trust centralized exchanges so if they are holding quite a big amount of money they prefer decentralized ones to have complete ownership of their money.

Kristiyana

Activity: 182
Merit: 35

View Profile
Today at 11:28:49 AM

You're absolutely right mate, I think that's a nice idea holding coin for long term investment that's the only way you can get maximum profit you wish to get. of course bitcoin, ethereum and binance is good for Long term holding, is always advisable to look for profiting coin to hold in terms of making long term investment so that those time and patient won't be a waste to you, that is why we need to chose wisely.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
laijsica

Activity: 84
Merit: 17

View Profile
Today at 11:50:22 AM

You are right, accustom yourself to holding for a long period of time and regularly understanding the opportunity to pick and buy below the price. I like to see Ethereum as the second crypto but all recommend long term investments. If you talk about trusted platform then I will put Bitcoin at the top of all. Your goal should be to hold on longer and up to your desired time.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: