Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:59:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm new here  (Read 448 times)
Sakanwa

Activity: 518
Merit: 141

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 01:55:16 PM

You are welcome to the forum where we learn about the Bitcoin and how to make money.You need to go and learn about the rules and the regulations of the board so you won't fall victim being of removed and kicked out from this forum.Here is where we try to know many things about Crypto,and how to effectively maximise the money we have into making profits.
Another thing here is to try to make quality posts so you can be known,and also make sure you become regular and frequent here.

Kristiyana

Activity: 196
Merit: 36

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 10:24:36 PM

I just created this account not quite long, I've read Most of the posts but I still get confused in some aspect of the forum, I'll be glade if I can get help from anyone from this forum🙏

You're highly welcome to the forum, if there's any aspect you don't understand in this forum feel free to ask questions as you're guided, is a free place no one is going to intimidate you on bully you for asking questions. we learn by asking questions though most people don't always ask questions even if they don't understand they will just keep quiet and pretend like they know, at the end they won't achieve anything that is why is very good to ask questions if there's any area you don't understand but it should be a relevant question so as to avoid being intimidated.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Essential10

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 03:10:34 AM

OP, I welcome you to the forum but I don't know if you will be active again. It's been almost four months since you were last active on the forum and you just posted one. Anyway aside from that, I don't know if you are active at all but I mean if you want to achieve something you must be active regularly. If you have any doubts you can take help of seniors and hope they can solve it. There are many people who are ready to help you so you have to patiently visit the forums regularly and stay active and you will find some learning paths.

YUriy1991

Activity: 924
Merit: 224

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 03:21:50 AM

First, I welcome you and have joined this forum. For this matter, I think it's not too difficult, it's just that here it is required to read a lot and quickly understand, and If you want to start and want to participate in some campaigns like in Bounties (Altcoins), I think beginner rankings are allowed, for example in social media campaigns, but hopefully all the rules must also be read well on the sidelines of making good and interesting posts so that little by little it will increase your account activity and if there is a decent one Also benefit after you make or in giving opinions later will be very valuable and possible get merit.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
AYOBA

Activity: 280
Merit: 142

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 08:52:33 AM

I just created this account not quite long, I've read Most of the posts but I still get confused in some aspect of the forum, I'll be glade if I can get help from anyone from this forum🙏
Welcome to this wonderful forum Mate.

One thing is ensure you will not regret join this forum if you put head on what brought here this forum is very simple is only those that are not ready are make it difficult for thereslef. Because many members like you introduce themselves but they can't afford since they think that once they start they will immediately begin earning money and they don't know that everything in this life is gradually process.

my only advice to you mate since i don't anything to share with i can see that so many our fellows members have recommended you with some links take time out of your busy and through them it will help you alot and make your journey very easier, and do instead to ask questions about what you do not understand and always make yourself active in the forum.

HajiBagi

Activity: 532
Merit: 303

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 02:19:49 PM

You are welcome to the forum, I don’t have anything to say other than to give you advise to not rush things in the forum, and make sure you understand the forum before going to read any post, although understanding a post is very important but make sure you understand forum itself and what are those things you will do to make you understand the forum and also some post in the forum, I want to ask you a question, how did you know about this forum? And who introduce you to this forum? Did you know What this forum means or what it’s all about? Firstly you have to know the reason why you joined the forum. In case you don’t know, this forum is talking about cryptocurrency and if you understand what cryptocurrency is all about the forum will not be difficult for you, most importantly this board ( beginner & help), there are much thread that if you go through it as a newbie you will understand what the forum is all about, try to understand the forum and everything will go well for you.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
BEST
ODDS
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄██▄▄▀▀█ ██████▀▀▀▄▄
▄██████▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██████▄
███▀▀▀▄▄███▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀████
▄▄▄▄██████▀▄████▀▄ █████▄▄▄▀▀
█████████▀▄████▀▄███▄▀█████████
███████▀▄█████▀▄██████ ████████
█████▀▄███████ ████████ ███████
███▀▄████████ █████████ █████
█▀▄████████▌▐██████████ ███
 █████████▌▐██████████▌▐▀
▀▀██████▌▐█████████▀▀
▀▀▀█▌▐████▀▀▀
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
 ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▌
   ▀▄▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▀▀███▄
 █▀█████▀█          ▀███▄
███ ███ ███           ▀███▄
▀█▀ ███ ▀█▀             ▀███▄
 ▀▀█████▀▀                 ▀██▀
Filippo Spina

Activity: 28
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2024, 03:00:10 PM

Welcome!

The first thing you want to do is stake your address at the appropriate thread if someone hasn't mentioned it yet already.

I won't even give you the link to it, because I want you to find it yourself using the forum search engine.

There are two search engines the forum uses, one is bitcointalk.org's and one is a google search engine.

For you, the best thing is the google one since it's not time gated in any way due to your account being so fresh.

Search "Stake your Bitcoin address here".

Then click on the first one that pops up. It should be started by a forum user named @Tomatocage.

And here's the link to it because I'm not so harsh, and was just kidding about making you do it yourself  Grin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.0

Staking your thread there properly will allow you to be taken a little bit more seriously than other users around here. That's a really powerful tool to have at your fingertips if you are good at networking and socializing on the internet. Keep in mind, when I say "properly" I mean it. Do everything down to a T when it comes to characters, spaces, and capitalization of letters. If you don't know what that means, you will find out when you try to stake your thread.

Good luck.

<3
Cricktor

Activity: 770
Merit: 1129

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 09:30:20 AM

Another abandoned thread by a new user who refuses to interact and engage in his own topic. Despite others, Essential10 points it out:
OP, I welcome you to the forum but I don't know if you will be active again. It's been almost four months since you were last active on the forum and you just posted one. ...

Should such new users be welcomed? Minimum social politeness tells me, yes. I'm not so sure actually, as I don't understand the purpose of opening an introductory thread, but completely refusing to engage any further for whatever reasons. I'm now more in the mood to say: this forum doesn't need such type of newbie users. At least OP didn't write his first and so far only post right after he registered his account. But that doesn't change current sad outcome.

Staking your thread there properly will allow you to be taken a little bit more seriously than other users around here.

You stake an address for which you prove that you own the private key for. What do you mean by "staking your thread"?

The purpose of staking your address is to make it easier to recover your account should it ever get hacked and taken over by someone else. Securing your account here with 2FA is also a thing to consider. It will raise the bar to hack your account considerably.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CroverNo01

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 04:14:46 AM

If you have come here,the next thing you need to do is to look out for where the rules of this community is ,and try to abide by them.There are several times that govern this forum,those rules are what regulates your activities in the forum here,and if you must continue to exist in this forum,you must keep to those rules and regulations because failure to to do that,you will be eliminated from the forum without remouse.
No plagiarism
No spamming
Are the two most important words that are there among others ,so you must try to abide by them.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: