Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:10:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are you ready to adopt the BTC program for your company?
Yes, I am willing because BTC can help promote my company
No, BTC is still a high-risk asset that is unfamiliar to customers
I don't have a company, just want to check voting result

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready to adopt the BTC program for your company?  (Read 379 times)
Promocodeudo

Activity: 392
Merit: 192

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2024, 07:21:41 PM

I would like to know your opinion on the wave of BTC adoption by companies:
  • Do you think BTC programs will be useful for companies in their efforts to reach users?
  • Are you willing to receive rewards in BTC when using future services?
  • If you have your own company, are you willing to accept BTC or launch BTC programs?

I won't say just Bitcoin, but overall crypto payment system is good for any business. It allows them to tap a new set of audiences. So I think slowly big corporates will come forward and will allow crypto payment in their platform. But it doesn't really matter everytime what a big corporate thinks. A lot depends on the local legislation as well. There are many countries where crypto is not seen as a legal tender. So it may become challenging for the companies to accept crypto payments in those countries.

But I see there's a great amount of positivity around cryptocurrency right now. Usually it happens during any bull run. I just hope this bull run continues and the positivity stays as it is.

Boss, despite how nice bitcoin and crypto payment is, I think their are still some discouraging factors surrounding crypto payment which is ordinance and it results to high fee, this high fee has been a major problem for many crypto users, I have always supported everything about more bitcoin awareness, I think we have to tell people what they should expect once they are involved bitcoin, just imagine someone making payment with cryptocurrency in an institution that accept crypto unknowingly to such person that he would be charged high at the end of the day after the payment and he noticed that the fee is high will such person go on with such system of payment, no matter how some wallet allow people to choose the fee themselves, what if in the case where you are buying something and you make payment may be the person you are purchasing from didn't see the money, how will they allow you to go with the items that you purchased.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vincom (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 32

₿itcoin maximalist

View Profile
March 15, 2024, 09:00:33 PM

Boss, despite how nice bitcoin and crypto payment is, I think their are still some discouraging factors surrounding crypto payment which is ordinance and it results to high fee, this high fee has been a major problem for many crypto users, I have always supported everything about more bitcoin awareness, I think we have to tell people what they should expect once they are involved bitcoin, just imagine someone making payment with cryptocurrency in an institution that accept crypto unknowingly to such person that he would be charged high at the end of the day after the payment and he noticed that the fee is high will such person go on with such system of payment, no matter how some wallet allow people to choose the fee themselves, what if in the case where you are buying something and you make payment may be the person you are purchasing from didn't see the money, how will they allow you to go with the items that you purchased.
Currently, many blockchains are serving users with high speed and low cost, such as Solana or Ton. Even Ethereum Layer-2 solutions have also had extremely low transaction fees, around a few cents, after the DenCun upgrade.

BTC can be used for micropayments, similar to how it is applied in El Salvador: Lightning Network can provide speeds of millions of tps to serve daily transactions.

I think the problem of transaction fees has been solved by Layer-2 solutions, the remaining problem lies in the legality and innovation of businesses.

“If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry.”
Satoshi Nakamoto
Odohu

Activity: 378
Merit: 340

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2024, 09:12:52 PM

When I open a business and see that adding Bitcoin as a payment option is possible, I have no problem adopting Bitcoin but it is not supposed to be the only means of payment in a big business and in a country like mine where Bitcoin is not legalised yet.

In addition, I have to look at the feasibility and viability of adding Bitcoin payment before doing that. I will not add Bitcoin payment on a business who cost of buying an item or paying for serviced is cheaper than the transaction fees for such Bitcoin payment. This is not a way of doing business and does not make any economic sense. Like I said before, I will add Bitcoin payment and adopt Bitcoin if I see that it present some types of advantages over other payment options.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████