Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:43:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Three gems in my view  (Read 578 times)
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 11:28:00 PM

They're good chains IMHO because I am starting to think about SUI and it's got a lot of exciting news and projects that will work with it.
While people are into SOL nowadays, I think that SUI is the next one that shall be seen by many and where most project developers will go on.
This is not a financial advise just because I am saying good thing on it, but I am still on the research mode for it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

R100K-Martin-Lunger

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2024, 09:02:43 AM

Sui, Arbitrum, optimism I guess you guys are fimilar with there 3 altcoins, which are less then 1year old, launched in 2023. When i track their performance i feel wonder cause they are owning layer-two blockchain and their growth speed is very higher then others good Altcoins. I found these altcoins Valuable for holding. What is your opinion about these altcoins? Are you holding any of these or have any plan to buy?
I like Sui, Arbitrum for coins that have alot of potential. I haven't done enough research on optimism. Ive been wworking on creating a list of altcoins with potential for altcoin season (https://r100k.com/blog/which-altcoins-will-explode-in-2024/) I have Sui and ARB on there. Will check out OP.
Mehedi72

Activity: 737
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2024, 02:21:50 PM

good to hold. We can keep searching for good prohects in the market so that we can make profits from them
agreed. By keep searching good projects, sometimes you'll find out a gem what can give a unbelievable return. Although its hard to spot out good altcoins when nowadays shitcoins & scammers are everywhere. But i found arb sui and op, all these three Blockchain based projects are promising. And if you can maintain time before buy these projects, then that would more worth of buying. That's why it need to track activities as well as news regarding any project before applying investment step

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
lalabotax

Activity: 1540
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 02:28:42 PM

Sui, Arbitrum, optimism I guess you guys are fimilar with there 3 altcoins, which are less then 1year old, launched in 2023. When i track their performance i feel wonder cause they are owning layer-two blockchain and their growth speed is very higher then others good Altcoins. I found these altcoins Valuable for holding. What is your opinion about these altcoins? Are you holding any of these or have any plan to buy?
Maybe I've really missed a lot of new project information. Of the 3 tokens. I'm only familiar with Arbitrum. Hmmm, I'm not sure whether the token or coin is really worth it and will be successful and prosperous in the future. At least it can achieve success in the bullrun era. because at the moment it is like normal, competition is still very strong and many new projects will eventually arise and sink very easily.

But, I read many members here commenting positively these three coins and expect to face them rising up clearly. So, I think, maybe it is not bad to analyze more those coins. But of course, we must DOR.

Bulltard

Activity: 28
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 06:33:22 PM

SUI is an l1, just sayin'
Bushdark

Activity: 896
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 09:31:54 AM

I think your selection is quite okay and it could be very profitable as the price if Bitcoin keeps going bullish.
The most important thing we need to do is to make sure that we prepare for the bull market because that could come anytime to us.
Buying tokens and accumulating tokens depends on our insight about the market. There are people that ares till waiting to see the price of Bitcoin goes down so that they could find a good place to buy tokens and hold again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Bitco55

Activity: 252
Merit: 29

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 10:59:03 AM

Yes, have probably heard of the first 2 somewhere, but not the last. Judging from what you've said OP, you've definitely carried out your research to know how good and successful they are. Barely are there altcoins valuable for hodling. If there are I'd say it'll be amongst Ethereum, Dogecoin, and Litecoin ( personal preference), but anyways, this may be promising too.

I'm not hodling any of these nor do I have any plan of buying any of them now, but let's see what the future holds for these coins. Maybe I may be a holder of any of them in the near future.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Zanab247

Activity: 1204
Merit: 139

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 04:59:27 PM

Quote from: Claymore2
I think going for Optimism and Arbitrum is a smart choice. While I'm not too familiar with the sui ecosystem, I've noticed how its price has been performing lately. It's impressive to see a project that can offer such hefty airdrops to the community and still remain strong, showing it has solid support. Plus, both platforms operate on Layer 2 with low transaction fees, which is great for attracting more users. However, I'm a bit puzzled by the sudden surge in price recently, especially since there hasn't been much talk about projects building on the sui blockchain.
Don't forget that, those new projects use to display some signs that will make many people to begin to show more interst to invest in them, but few months later they will begin to display some strange signs that will make people to regret.

If you want to invest on those new projects, you can use small money to start before you can increase the amount in future when you achieve good results from them, which it will make you to be bold to invite others people to be part of the project.

Well, maybe I will try the project with small money to experience the positive things, people are saying about the project because this is my first time of showing interest on the project.

SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1255

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 06:19:28 PM

I have always heard positive things about Arbitrum, it is a project that the community generally cares about and it has had an airdrop effect, of course, which is one of the reasons why people adopted it. Sui and Optimism are also projects that I have heard about but do not know much about their content, in short, they are layer projects, but I have not done any deep research.

Arbitrum may be in the portfolio, I need more detailed information for the others. But I don't hold any of them right now, maybe I can just add Arbitrum.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
woez

Activity: 428
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 09:04:49 AM

For SUI Coin, I guess it also has good prospects, but if the market as it is currently in correction I think things will go down as well. For the technology behind it is also quite powerful and what is desired by its users is likely the same as others, at least SUI is also able to do several pumps so that the price does not go down and always follow market price movements. If it is done several times for a reversal, the price will quickly occur and Transactions are quite fast and cheap.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
andyou1234

Activity: 974
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 09:37:57 AM

Indeed, currently many altcoins are developing, especially memecoins which are currently being loved by beginners, but I personally have a choice of which coins have high potential in the future, namely TON coin, Binance, and Polygon (matic) .

Tahid12

Activity: 410
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 11:25:10 PM

Appreciated and i already holding Sui and arbitrum, and small amount of Optimism cause i don't like optimism performance that much. Mainly i pay my attention on sui and arbitrum. i also believe these ay gems and expecting higher percentage of growth in upcoming days. But now need to pay attention before buying arbitrum as it could be risky cause arb already start unlocking its supply and that's why price already dumped 2x within last few months But sui seems alright for go

║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2024, 11:59:29 PM

Indeed, currently many altcoins are developing, especially memecoins which are currently being loved by beginners, but I personally have a choice of which coins have high potential in the future, namely TON coin, Binance, and Polygon (matic) .
It is important to remember that the development of meme coins depends on whales trying to move the price of meme coins. We must be aware of the risks that Meme coin has, Meme coin is created without a product that has a selling value so its price movements are purely a game of whales who manipulate the price of altcoins on exchanges.

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2024, 01:21:05 AM

They are definitely the good choices. Utility tokens are and will be a big part of crypto ecosystem and Arbitrum and Optimism, both L2 on Ethereum have already achieved relative success while SUI is a great L1 ecosystem in the making.
Among the three, I'm more bullish on Sui, being a L1 ecosystem, it has a rapid development pace and flexibility. Arbitrum would be my second choice as it already has a huge marketshare and is expanding at a faster pace. Optimism seems a bit left behind but still could be a good investment.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
laijsica

Activity: 98
Merit: 26

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 06:04:56 AM

Sui, arbitrum started their activities in 2013 but they continued their campaign. I don't have detailed information about it though. However you should conduct more research. During the upcoming bull run, there may be a tendency to increase in price, but I would recommend proceeding with caution.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Wildwest

Activity: 1729
Merit: 315

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 08:37:06 AM

The three altcoins you mentioned are very good and have quite large potential. The coins that will be launched in 2023 all have strong prospects. Arbittum is one of the coins that is quickly shining, even members who have held ARB coins have made profits in the last few months. the increase is so rapid that it continues to attract traders to buy and hold in their portfolios. It is very clear the benefits that can be obtained if someone invests in these three coins.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Velemir Sava

Activity: 252
Merit: 28

Enterapp

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 09:17:30 AM

Sui, arbitrum started their activities in 2013 but they continued their campaign. I don't have detailed information about it though. However you should conduct more research. During the upcoming bull run, there may be a tendency to increase in price, but I would recommend proceeding with caution.

For those who already have a big name and are also pioneer coins in the main network, I think research is also necessary but not too detailed at the level of observation. Apart from the fact that the coin is well established and has been listed on various major exchanges, they are also carrying out further developments in their ecosystem so that if it has become popular, it will suddenly cause strange incidents to harm users like what happened some time ago. Maybe we all already know the coins and exchanges and are probably now in the process of paying compensation to their customers.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Nazmul012

Activity: 780
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2024, 11:33:09 PM

Obviously these three altcoins are good in my opinion and they have great numbers of Demend in Present market as well as people believe in those potentiality & think worth purchasing for hold. But i mainly found Arbitrum most of the time rather than rest of two. Although sui also doing good in these days. These altcoins survive bear market and it seems they'll perform good enough in bull session more than many good altcoins. Earlier investors will take advantage of course

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: