Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 10:02:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it safe to use Telegram bot for trading ?  (Read 280 times)
Bravut

Activity: 154
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 01:12:55 PM

When it comes to Trading aside your own coverage, it a matter of security, lately more bots have been showing up on Telegram which are mostly scammers, i would greatly advise you work on your skill set and leave bots. But if you wanna use, it must be from a trusted person, company (exchanges).

Beware of scammers and there schemes, especially on Telegram (this is there headquarter).
terrific

Activity: 2184
Merit: 507

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 02:54:06 PM

When it comes to Trading aside your own coverage, it a matter of security, lately more bots have been showing up on Telegram which are mostly scammers, i would greatly advise you work on your skill set and leave bots. But if you wanna use, it must be from a trusted person, company (exchanges).

Beware of scammers and there schemes, especially on Telegram (this is there headquarter).
Just avoid the usage of those trading bots in unknown sources. There have been a lot of app development through telegram.
However, I am not amazed of the majority of them because it's still doesn't change the fact that it's a den of scammers.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███