Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:56:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New trader's must remember it.  (Read 1052 times)
BD Technical

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 02:01:46 AM

All the things you talked about brother is not judging everything is ok because of you.  If you want to chat, you need to think about these things because if you have more emotions then your trade will not work depending on that.  Those who have managed to control their emotions have achieved success in life because if you show mission or you play loss then you will take more trades you will be more likely.  You will see that you have juiced first your profit comes then you start slowly on the train or train for the day then your emotions will be controlled and your pro video will start coming.  If you can't control your emotions or you don't have general basics or general knowledge then you won't come here bro because you have general knowledge you can earn these things and by looking at your basics I understand that you have a lot of knowledge and you have  I could learn a lot by looking at the knowledge.  But bro I was on the train for some time but later I got out of it because I started taking a lot of losses.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Monarch B (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 06:06:29 AM

Believe it or not, not all traders follow the steps or instructions in the picture, especially those new to trading, but they will eventually learn the truth by experiencing the hardship or losing in trading if they will actually continue trading even if they experience the loss on their first try at trading.

Trading or day trading is not an easy thing because you will experience anxiety wherein you can't be comfortable because you know you have open trades, which may result in monitoring your open trade throughout the day, which could affect your decision. If traders will actually follow the steps or instructions in your picture, then maybe they can be a profitable trader, but of course it still depends on their knowledge and how they can make a good trade analysis. This kind of topic is discussed numerous times in this forum, but the thing is, if this kind of advice doesn't reach those traders that don't lurk here, then how can they know what they should do?

First of all they have to master a subject and study a lot in that subject. Trading is really an uncertainty.

It is actually very difficult to do well here and excel in it. I know this has been discussed a lot before so I thought I'd share my experience since I'm new to trading.

For Campaign Management Services: https://t.me/MonarchB9
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2024, 07:03:29 AM

I have shared a photo below if following this photo will benefit them. Although beginners get technical analysis right then they get lost in psychological. I think this psychological conundrum should always be kept in their head.
The first one (Control Emotions) and Manage Trade Risk is for sure the most relatable experience that most traders experience not even new traders but even those who have already been in the market for a long time, even me.
Other things in the picture are important also because if your goal is to become profitable trader, you must posses them all.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Monarch B (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 04:49:10 PM

I have shared a photo below if following this photo will benefit them. Although beginners get technical analysis right then they get lost in psychological. I think this psychological conundrum should always be kept in their head.
The first one (Control Emotions) and Manage Trade Risk is for sure the most relatable experience that most traders experience not even new traders but even those who have already been in the market for a long time, even me.
Other things in the picture are important also because if your goal is to become profitable trader, you must posses them all.

I hope so. Thanks for your kind words.

For Campaign Management Services: https://t.me/MonarchB9
Sorryfor

Activity: 323
Merit: 11

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 05:32:39 PM

I think the most important thing as a trader is to know and gain knowledge on this subject. Because trading is not a very easy thing, the worst part of it is that you can lose a lot of money by your wrong decisions. So it is quite important to analyze the cryptocurrency market and wait for the right time to trade Also you must trade according to your money  And it is not right to rush in trading. So take lots of time to learn and trade in small increments.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1721

airbet.io

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 05:54:53 PM

Emotional control when trading is the most difficult, where when trading we have to everything right.
When the market is out of control and predictions are not entirely correct, emotions will be at play and of course it will affect how our next decision is.

Sometimes those who are too panicked even do cut losses without any planning, and don't even buy again, which in the end will only get losses.
This is also because of the hype and FOMO going on in the market, there are many who lose hundreds to millions of dollars due to too FOMO on some shitcoin hype.
Professionals do not guarantee a person avoidance of losses, it will definitely happen to anyone.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Bloodseekers

Activity: 769
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 06:12:17 PM

I think the most important thing as a trader is to know and gain knowledge on this subject. Because trading is not a very easy thing, the worst part of it is that you can lose a lot of money by your wrong decisions. So it is quite important to analyze the cryptocurrency market and wait for the right time to trade Also you must trade according to your money  And it is not right to rush in trading. So take lots of time to learn and trade in small increments.
Knowledge about trading is very important when someone decides to trade, because if they don't have the knowledge they will certainly carry out analyzes that are not based on the knowledge they have and it is very likely that they will fail when trading, using capital according to what we can afford is certainly a very important thing. It's important to be able to try again when we fail in the trades we make, because if we continue to try with large capital even though we don't have much experience in trading, of course this is a very big risk of loss that we will incur and we will also lose all the money we have. have and cannot return to correct our mistakes in the trades that we will try again.

Taking the time to study would certainly be better if we don't want the many failures we will experience when trading and we must be able to be patient in each learning process that we learn to be able to get profitable results for us.
lalabotax

Activity: 1512
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 09:55:05 PM

Now-a-days many people are interested in trading. But it is harmful for everyone especially those who are trading without knowing it. They are losing all money despite knowing technical analysis. The main reason is psychological.
Beginners in crypto, who as soon as they dive into the world of crypto immediately trade without preparation, it is not recommended, highly not recommended. Preparation is not only about money, but also about the knowledge you have, and also mental and psychological readiness. You are right and I totally agree with this. Because trading is a high risk thing, we should prepare ourselves wisely, don't just follow other people who are successful in trading.

But unfortunately, many people say, it's not a problem, because learning by doing. That makes sense, but even though you are learning by doing, you still need to have at least some basic knowledge and also mental readiness so as not to cause too much damage to the results and the impact later.

Volimack

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 11:10:31 PM

It is very easy to say that to become a trader you must first know the market basics. In basic you learn things slowly without any rush stop thinking of becoming a big wise man by learning all the subjects in one day. You have to give up the idea of quick gain and learn to gain slowly by building experience. First master the subject well and gain experience. The more time you spend in any career not just trading the more profitable you will be.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 11:46:20 PM

They seem too basic to follow but when we are trading using our hard-earned funds, they’re actually harder for us to execute. Controlling emotions alone has never been easier since majority of the traders are greedy for quick profits, most particularly for newbies who have never gained trading experiences in the market. Traders often lose because they fail to control their emotions, and until they won’t be able to manage high emotions, success in trading will be far to achieve.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2024, 03:09:41 AM

Someone needs to gain knowledge first before they get into trading because, without that, you can't do anything. You can't go to war without a gun, and trading without knowledge is just like going to war without having a firearm, and if you do that, you will most likely get killed in no time.
So if you are in the cryptocurrency market, and you want to trade and earn money, you have to learn the process first, don't be in a hurry because when you are in a rush, you will most likely be driven by your emotions and your emotions will make you take a lot of wrong steps and make wrong decisions.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 11:31:57 AM

Someone needs to gain knowledge first before they get into trading because, without that, you can't do anything. You can't go to war without a gun, and trading without knowledge is just like going to war without having a firearm, and if you do that, you will most likely get killed in no time.
So if you are in the cryptocurrency market, and you want to trade and earn money, you have to learn the process first, don't be in a hurry because when you are in a rush, you will most likely be driven by your emotions and your emotions will make you take a lot of wrong steps and make wrong decisions.
Having knowledge about trading is of course the most important thing for someone who wants to enter trading and also they must have capital to be able to trade and those who trade without knowledge of course they will be very unlikely to make a profit because they don't know how to make a profit from it. the trade.

Yes, you are right, of course before someone decides to trade of course they must first learn it and must have patience in each learning process to be able to get good results in trading and also controlling emotions is of course an important thing when trading so as not to make decisions what went wrong in the trading we did.
Dzwaafu11

Activity: 504
Merit: 328

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2024, 12:19:20 PM

Now-a-days many people are interested in trading. But it is harmful for everyone especially those who are trading without knowing it. They are losing all money despite knowing technical analysis. The main reason is psychological.

The main reason that make traders loose is not only psychological reasoning, did you know that only technical analysis cannot make trader money? because is not only technical analysis that involve in trading, but many traders did also are no get back to their sense if they did not lose. and the picture you posted many traders are not following those steps. if not, it will be good for them if a trader is able to learn the fundamentals of trading and getting their own method of trading believe me they will get money from their trading journey but not all of them want to do that anymore greed have affecting them whereas the knowledge is the most important thing they need first before entering the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Barikui1

Activity: 182
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 01:56:06 PM

Noted: This photo is taken from a group. Avoid copyright issue.

To me actually, most of the key points listed on the diagram are valid, but there are few things I was looking up to which would have made the rules on the diagram perfect, but they are not there, it was only risk management that stands out too me.

I was thinking that the diagram would have contain over leveraging and knowing when to stay off the market, as easy as it may sound,  if you can be able to control your emotions, manage your risk properly, knowing when to stay off the market and not using too much leverage, then I think you are good to go, and you will come out of the market unscathed.

shawonngp

Activity: 756
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2024, 02:02:41 PM

Beginners in crypto, who as soon as they dive into the world of crypto immediately trade without preparation, it is not recommended, highly not recommended. Preparation is not only about money, but also about the knowledge you have, and also mental and psychological readiness. You are right and I totally agree with this. Because trading is a high risk thing, we should prepare ourselves wisely, don't just follow other people who are successful in trading.

But unfortunately, many people say, it's not a problem, because learning by doing. That makes sense, but even though you are learning by doing, you still need to have at least some basic knowledge and also mental readiness so as not to cause too much damage to the results and the impact later.
Need to knowledge and money both of important but trading can not be possible without good knowledge it's should be first priority. A lot of people's have money but no basic knowledge, who guys start trading without basic they never make profits in trading, trading is not easy to make money by just following some successful traders without own research.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2024, 02:08:33 PM

I must say that traders and how they should trade, topics have been discussed every now and then and everyone comes up with their version of it but the general idea remains same. This only shows how difficult trading is as a continuously done endeavor and that most people end up losing more than what they profit.

People should trade in real after they are done dummy trading and try to avoid day trading and focus more on long term holding. Still someone out there might profit from the opposite of what I said and that can also be correct in a situation.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Dave1

Activity: 1288
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 02:14:54 PM

I don't know if there is like a sticky for new traders to follow. For me it might be better if there are no rigid set of protocols for them. Just go with the motions and have some fun when you are a beginner and see how it goes for you.

And maybe if you gain that experience then that is the time that you will go back in your notes and see what might be the success for you or what you have to do to improve your trading and to make money. So time and money is absolute to make more money, in my humble opinion.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bettercrypto

Activity: 1316
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2024, 05:35:48 PM

The ones you showed OP are just a piece of reminder, though. Thank you for such things. But even you know that when it comes to the reality of human life, even though there are reminders around us, most people who can read do not actually follow such reminders.

There are only a few that we can really say implement those guidelines, and if there is anyone who follows those guidelines, it is only a few of them, and these people that we can really say really want to learn trading in this field of the crypto space.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2024, 07:19:07 PM

Noted: This photo is taken from a group. Avoid copyright issue.

This is a very nice and interesting infographics. If an average Jonny follows this information in their learning journey, they could be successful. But then, most times some of these instructions when followed strictly is misleading. Take for instance, there's an instruction that says, Trust your analysis. It is nice to be dynamic. If your analysis is going wrong, simply make changes. Also, it could be dangerous that you change your strategy prematurely and it finally plays. The market is dynamic and I feel that there's no special way to achieving success than just being as dynamic as the market and being open to learning.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Ahli38

Activity: 798
Merit: 733

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2024, 08:33:10 PM

Of all the points in the picture, I think the ones that cause beginners to experience defeat the most are two things, namely not being able to control emotions in trading, such as not being able to control fear and greed and secondly, many people don't trust their own analysis. Because beginners sometimes believe more in the free signals shared by a group on Telegram or other social media. Or even they are easily influenced by influencers and become fomo in the end. And yes, FOMO occurs as a result of poor control of our emotions when we are in the market. Technical, fundamental and sentimental analysis can actually be studied quite quickly, but trading psychology and emotional management are the most difficult. Because experience will be more useful in providing lessons on these two things. I hope all beginners don't get FOMO when the market is green and don't become people who get scared when the market turns red. Most beginners take the opposite step in responding to market volatility.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██