Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:16:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Our government too are part of the Bitcoin Investors but they acts uninterested.  (Read 59 times)
AVE5 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 56

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 12:54:54 PM

Our political leaders who're fighting against cryptocurrencies are hypocritics.
Not this my nation Nigeria that the government is filled of looters and embezzlers that'd can be transparent and sincere to say they don't have their looted funds invested there in bitcoin but they're just here acting uninterested about the development of the digital currency and it's existences in our region while they're the big dog investors in this Local sector of this bitcoin investment industry.

A government that has always had their networths and asset's anonymous, how would the same set of people won't patronize and adopt such development that's basically on anonymity assets and funds holding which they can be untraceable?
Dear Nigerians I hope you all are thinking the same way with me?
If our leaders can be traced and investigated even to overseas level and finds out where they hid the public funds, is it there in bitcoin they wouldn't make their secret banking of their loots?

Aside having the citizens bitcoin or crypto assets holders on tracks, I don't think if there's any other reasons our government are craving for and why fighting the industry in an indirect sentimental manner?
If I can remember, there was a time our government asked Binance to give them the list of citizens that's enrolled in the platform basically those users using the platforms P2P for trading.
What exactly for if not placing monitorship on the bitcoin holders?

A country that doesn't think good for the public would always act an anti success and a resourceful vampires to what would benefit the public.
A country of nothing goes for nothing like Nigeria is a funny.
These cabals really wanted that little piece of stipulated cake as demanded to pay for the  registering of digital asset offeringplatform, registration of digital asset custodian, registration for digital asset exchange and the rest of its irrelevant count charges.
If not just for the money, what else?

These so anti Cryptos from our government are the real long term goal assets holders in this digital industry and they're not affected to whatever the outcome of this unstable situations with the crypto assets industry may become I nthe country because they'd always trade with their USD accounts and can still make their USD exchanges when they arrives home here in Nigeria.
That's exactly a clear view of how vampires operates. What an anti success of government.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 126

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 04:37:23 PM

I don't think that our leaders are BTC investors bro because, something that is benefiting you, how can you be looking for way to stop the thing not to exit in the country and forget that it will affect their wealth too.

I believe that our leaders in power don't have the idea of BTC because, El Salvador government that legalized BTC in their country, the idea came from their leaders that know what is good for their citizens and their economic is moving well more than some countries of the world that is making the citizens to praise their leaders for the good job.

kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2024, 07:46:36 PM

I don't think that our leaders are BTC investors bro because, something that is benefiting you, how can you be looking for way to stop the thing not to exit in the country and forget that it will affect their wealth too.

I believe that our leaders in power don't have the idea of BTC because, El Salvador government that legalized BTC in their country, the idea came from their leaders that know what is good for their citizens and their economic is moving well more than some countries of the world that is making the citizens to praise their leaders for the good job.

I would relate this to the situation in India where the government has banned the foreign exchange and if you have to trade via Indian exchanges you will pay an TDS of 1% per trade and 30% tax on gains,  there are people within government who are aware and invested in the crypto but now they are making it difficult for citizens to get benefitted from it they are just sadistic they want the population to be poor because it's easy to rule over poor than elites or riches. I think Nigerian government is pulling a similar thing here.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Makus

Activity: 322
Merit: 217

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2024, 08:27:27 PM

Op what you say is actually possible but since you don't have any proof to your point, we just assume they are not using cryptocurrency. For Nigeria here, we don hear of many story about politician wey Dem catch with bag of money, or Dem see money for em house. Just like the case of our former CBN governor, Mr Emefiele wey Dem catch am say e thief $6 million, though rumor say dem still see some money for em house. All those people wey dey thief, them em dey like use old school, because when once e from their bank take enter wallet Dem go still catch them, except say na local p2p wey Dem use, and that one sef go first start from fiat for house.

Irrespective of the fact say Bitcoin dey anonymous, them go fit still investigate you until Dem go catch you. The Blockchain dey very transparent so, anybody with just dey watch your account and if you send coin go any public business address, them go fit investigate go the business office come request for receipt name  or use their cctv to check who come collect the package. Things like this dey happen so no doubt.
AVE5 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 56

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 02:21:42 AM

Let's not be deceived, bitcoin is global and a digital investment currency which you can get your funds invested and if you're alternatively financially bouyant, then you'd never panic not bothered about the nature of the market when you've understood invested crypto Coins liquidity.

Now, I can tell you how trickish our government bodies operates with assets in this Crypto industry, although I may not have you prove buy emphasizing based of possibilities.
So now, if paraventurely Crypto is banned in this country, I hope you're aware that you'll need VPN before you can access the platform? Now after our political public fund embezzlers may have invest in the digital assets, they don't bother visiting the market charts to know the value of their Coins if maybe they'll sell or keep holding so, basically the panic or fear of losing their funds would not be there simply because
>They've more than to lose in the assets
> Not primarily their major source of income
> They invested on reputable crypto currency like bitcoin
> Already, subscribed to a long term holding of assets

Now let me tell you why they'll not be affected even if bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies in general totally goes down in this country which is simply the reason that

> They're travelers who travels out the country for abroad whenever they want and can have the access to their Crypto holding withou the use of VPN in as much they've over there at abroad.
> They've foreign bank accounts or can manipulate to trade with others with foreign accounts which they can trade their assets at their convenience.
> And they could come back home with the foreign currency for local exchange after assets is sold in exchange for the foreign currency.

Let's still not be deceived those leaders who claims of fighting against the dollar trades for naira are there doing their dollar exchange for naira in their executive orders.
That's very common and everything there's just seemed possible.
The problem of our government fighting against this crypto industries is just out of their wickedness because they knows very well that the youths are benefiting from it without returning of taxes and not even digital investment platforms is recognizing to obey their charge fees orders.
Nothing else.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: