Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:21:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Ethereum Ecosystem is better than Solana Ecosystem  (Read 233 times)
cute nmp

Activity: 1666
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 04:14:49 PM

Solana network may have its lapses but i will always prefer it more than Eth . Can cope with the Eth gas fess recently and I some point I don't wish to perform any kind of operation under eth ecosystem.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Iamcrypticguy

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 05:43:52 AM

Ethereum has upped the game with the recent duncan update. The average transaction fees for Ethereum are not that much higher, about $2 for ideal tranasction. And it's L2 options are making even better ecosystem and giving a tough competition to other L1 networks. Zksync like networks are providing virtually free DEFI interactions and the ETH L2 networks are more popular than ever. Solana too is a good network token and we just can't ignore the potential from meme coins, ETH still would be a force to reckon for decades.

You make some fair observations about the current state of Ethereum and the broader cryptocurrency landscape. The recent duncan upgrade does seem to have improved Ethereum's transaction fees and scalability through Layer 2 solutions like zkSync. Having affordable and efficient Layer 2s is certainly a major advantage for Ethereum's ecosystem right now. Take a look at polyhedra (ZK) it's quite a match too. https://www.bitget.site/events/activities/169f524df07d567889ed0a3c3b2d644c?color=blue&languageType=0

Despite some FUD on ZK, I think this is a very good project and will do well. I'm using the ongoing launchpool to farm some though...
Bureau

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 07:08:08 AM

Ethereum ecosystem got a lot better with the Duncan upgrade as the transaction fee in layer 2 will come down drastically. This upgrade will now challenge the Solana blockchain directly as Solana was the choice due to less transaction fee. Moreover, Solana is getting more attention due to the meme coin ecosystem in its blockchain. There are very less utility projects in the Solana blockchain, it is still growing and has a long way to go to compete against Ethereum.

Claymore2

Activity: 109
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 10:40:25 AM

The recent Duncan update has taken Ethereum to new heights. Transaction fees are manageable at around $2, thanks to its L2 options, giving tough competition to other networks. Ethereum's L2 solutions, like Zksync, offer nearly free DEFI interactions, making it more popular than ever. While Solana and meme coins are rising, Ethereum's influence remains strong for the long haul
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 12:12:30 PM

I'm not saying Sol is bad, but I'm trying to point out the reason we need to hold good coins along while we make money

This is the best thing from your post and probably the best thing to do to make decent gains in the crypto sphere.
We definitely need to aim for the long term but in the process we shouldn't miss out the short term gains.
I have made my investment in the long term but I am missing out the short term gains.
This shows that I need to focus more on the short term gains by investing in these meme coins  Grin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███