Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:28:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top altcoin that you won't buy anymore  (Read 2149 times)
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 11:35:57 AM

Everyone has their own views and experiences on the top altcoins in cryptocurrency. Maybe you are disappointed with Tron but it will be different from the others.

I also think time is a relevant part of having someone like or dislike a specific project. One might have invested in the project at the wrong time which led him to believe that the project is bad but then one person invests just at the right moment and gets massive gains. Overall I think we are as responsible for our own experiences in the crypto scene.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
laijsica

Activity: 84
Merit: 23

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 12:34:24 PM

First off all, I'll avoid tron. The reason is same as op. Secondly i think xrp is the another coin. I know this coins made people millionaires in 2017 bull run but now it isn't looks to me for investment. Besides it won the court case but there are still many questions regarding their activities. Some articles indicates about future obstacles about xrp, which doesn't inspire me to buy xrp. And same reason is for tron. No controversy but a pure shitcoin and no clear sign is found yet for its future progress
You're right, Tron aggressive pricing at launch in 2017 caught the attention of many investors. Many investors have successfully profited from this opportunity. Scams are not leaving behind them because of which they fail to attract their investors. Although they have not yet been able to get out of the legal trap, they have continued to try. However, Tron's market value seems quite stable but there are doubts about its future.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Kezacky

Activity: 743
Merit: 10

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 07:11:41 PM

It's always a surprise. Altcoins don't rank on the top of crypto market for too long, except ETH and BNB. So even if you invest in a top altcoin right now, it might be outside the top 10 on the next 2 years. Meanwhile, Bitcoin is 100% certain to be on top 1. It's not a hard decision to make.

Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 08:26:14 PM

Got bad experience after holding around three years later but price not increasing yet I won't buy anymore with Litecoin as top altcoin on CMC standings market. I made big mistake when investing with Litecoin since problem market crash and bitcoin price drop suddenly last several years ago and until right now bitcoin reached new all time high but Litecoin still on dip price.
Not all top altcoin is profitable and increasing price after holding around two until three years later, I think its my own mistake not using stop loss feature when trading in Litecoin. Wish one day later could get recovery back with my capital and not expected more earn much profit with Litecoin how difficult break out to higher price again.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 09:08:19 PM

Some known popular altcoins are eth bnb ada xrp matic etc and so many are available in crypto market where eth bnb is common investment. But i saw some people, buy matic but don't want to go for ada! Some buy xrp but not Interested with solana!

What is the name of that Top altcoin that you won't buy anymore?? Example: i Won't buy TRON(trx) anymore cause it makes me disappointed several time with its stable price since 2017
I think it depends on you're luck with the particular coin even if the coin is very trusted which is proven and tested for a long term of investment if you are not lucky in it then you need to let go with it and find another good altcoins to buy, its depend on our own decision and own strategy we need to go to coin that give us profit not just selecting a top altcoins.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 09:27:52 PM

Everyone has their own views and experiences on the top altcoins in cryptocurrency. Maybe you are disappointed with Tron but it will be different from the others. and what is certain is that we have had bad experiences in dealing with the crypto market. However, what makes me disappointed is Binance, because up to now the price of Binance is considered stable and has not increased like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Indeed. We can't think that all people must have the same opinion because we may see something from different point of view. For me, there is nothing wrong with Tron as long as it has a potential to keep increasing in the future. Although the CEO has gone, I think it is not a big problem if Tron still can increase its value. I also think Binance is quite satisfying, it already increased quite good, why you feel disappointed with Binance coin? It is wrong if you said Binance coin has no increase, you probably don't monitor the price growth of Binance coin.

As far as I know, all crypto coins are following the trend of Bitcoin and Ethereum. When they are increasing, other coins will increase as well. Tron is also the same, it also follows the price growth of Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Kristiyana

Activity: 182
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 09:57:33 PM

Like as I said earlier that I'm not a lover of altcoins and I never think of buying anyone, I think is just a matter of choice I know most investors like using altcoins for short term investment. this question goes directly to those altcoin Investor's I will like to know the top altcoin you won't buy anymore? And also the reason why you choose not to buy them?

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 01:12:55 AM

It's been just over 6 months since OP created this thread and how the market dynamics changed in that very short time frame. Now people are buying SOL than anything else.

Back to the topic, I will not add any more ETH into the portfolio if this is the rate the growth of Ethereum is going to be.

Meanwhile, alternative chain coins like BNB have shown tremendous growth.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
laijsica

Activity: 84
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 04:35:10 AM

Like as I said earlier that I'm not a lover of altcoins and I never think of buying anyone, I think is just a matter of choice I know most investors like using altcoins for short term investment. this question goes directly to those altcoin Investor's I will like to know the top altcoin you won't buy anymore? And also the reason why you choose not to buy them?
Short-term investing in the crypto market is tantamount to gambling and risky, with many investors exiting the market with their profits or staying put. You haven't mentioned the reason for your reluctance to buy top altcoins anyway it's good and reasonable to have a level of investment freedom. Many investors stay in this market to diversify their investments or for strategic reasons and there is no denying that they are doing well. I'm not saying many don't suffer but their capital is not lost forever. Better to stick with the top altcoins to protect your capital. Having the habit of staying and caring for the long term until your desired and decent circle is filled.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Essential10

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 07:05:49 AM

Different people have different needs when it comes to investment, maybe some people want to invest only in bitcoins and some people choose different altcoins. But most market entrants prefer only Meme for short-term investment and are more attracted by their low prices. However, many still choose the top altcoins in the market as long-term investments. There are many who prefer to keep their capital in top altcoins like Ethereum, BNB Coin for long term. Top altcoins you won't buy again, I can only catch the word as part of the main topic of the debate contest.

Tahid12

Activity: 403
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 11:19:44 PM

Don't have any kind of personal black list where I need to list altcoins that i won't buy anyone! Investment depends on if a altcoin can give me profit or not? If yes, then I'll invest. If not then I'll ingore. So simple. Biut op you mentioned a word "TOP altcoins" and i think if a altcoin can go top position then there is something in that coin and that altcoin is in more demand. Which will increase the possibility to bring many opportunities and that's why I don't think I should ignore any top altcoins

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: