Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:42:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is day by day more popular in middle East.  (Read 415 times)
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1044

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2024, 08:23:29 PM

United Arab Emirates leads the Middle East in crypto adoption, with 72% of local users investing in Bitcoin

Well, this figure of the people is not only from the United Arab Emirates, as in UAE most people are foreigners I think this survey is covering the major figure of those people who are working in UAE but the citizens of other countries. Also on the economic and tech adoption policies UAE works on the next level because they want themselves to survive as the hot spot for the business due to their locality and developed infrastructure.

Middle East'll explore the crypto market in-depth and TBH in my view it's their need as well as their need to stay up to date to lead in adoption and attract other countries' citizens to survive. I'm quite confident in my words because many people from my country moved to expand their businesses to enjoy their policies and get rid of the local restrictions, and the same it is true with the crypto market as there is no clear-cut policy for the crypto market here, due to this reason of the legal authorities misuse and blackmail the renowned people in crypto space there are many leaked cases like that so most of them these days are in UAE.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: