Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:40:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Isn't it all about money?  (Read 2630 times)
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 353

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 09:48:04 PM

What's the essence of all the hustle and bustle and learning and reading and keeping all the sleepless night? Isn't it all about money?

What if I don't want to go through all these process, don't care if I'm a graduate or not or if I'm good at speaking good English or not buth I'm just focused on how to make the money and end up making the money, won't the end justify the means?

I sometimes feel that some of these ideal process that has been accepted by the majority of the people in the society as a part to be taken to greatness is too complex. I mean, we can just learn how to read and write and focus on how to make money. Those who want to become engineers can choose to do so but those that don't want to pass through those route shouldn't be seen as less of a person because at the end of the day, it's mostly all about money.
the essence of hustling is to ensure that you have put food in your table and also take care of your needs and they want at the same time but some people does not know actually the essence of hustling both day and night for me I will say human beings have a different understanding of hustling some people might hustle and order to only feed but some people also in order to invest and also have companies that will grow in larger firm so it it depends on individual understanding for hustling and also investment
Each person does have that different conditions or situations in life on which it would really be reflecting out on what are the actions that he/she's making on which we know that it would really be just that right that we would be needing to work our asses  off for us to be able to acquire or achieve something if we are really that serious on making it happen. Hustling could be having that different reasons but it would really be ending up on the main aim is on which to make money and this is something that the common thing that on everyones mind. This is why we would really be doing our very best on achieving on what are trying out to achieve.

Its really that hard not to say about its not all about money considering that if you dont have this then living alone or surviving on day to day basis would really be a challenge or something
that will really be not that easy. This is why you would really be doing your very best for you to earn money and survive and other any other means.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████