Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:45:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Am in dire need of assistance for my improvement  (Read 334 times)
uchegod-21

Activity: 938
Merit: 593

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 06:43:18 PM

Help!!!

Hello everyone, I am a newbie and am in dire need of help as I'm eager to learn but I have little or no experience on how to navigate through the forum.
Navigating the forum shouldn't be your problem. In as much as you can browse and navigate random websites, this forum is not a difference.

I joined the forum late 2022 but most of my discussions are being moved to off topics, probably because my discussions aren't of good qualities.
Yes, it is not only about good quality. Your post can be of good quality but if it is not on topic, it will be moved to off topic board.

One of the reasons why I got depressed and left but I am back now, in good health and sane mind, ready to learn to improve the quality, and also give back positive impact to the community.
There's no reason good enough to cause you depression in a discussion forum. Here is not a company or a higher institution.

Please kindly recommend me books and guide on how to be better.
Thanks in advance
Others have done above, you can also use search function.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Obari

Activity: 602
Merit: 442

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2024, 07:40:00 PM

I believe you must have gotten all the deserved answers for this your quest and you should be acting on them.
Another thing worth adding which I believe, others must have said is that, you shouldn’t be in a haste to create topics or even respond to threads, but right now, you should focus on reading and equipping yourself with the right knowledge about the forum, and I also want to remind you that, no one came here a guru but we all learnt along the process which I’m sure your case wouldn’t be different, as I believe you’ll easily learn more when you spend more time reading and observing what others are saying and how the forum works, by then, you’ll know the next and best step for you to take.

Goodluck and also be very open to criticism as that’s one of the easiest way to learn from your mistakes and errors in the forum, rather than getting angry at every correction made towards you irrespective of their tune.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Abu-Naim

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2024, 09:28:00 PM

One of the reasons why I got depressed and left but I am back now, in good health and sane mind, ready to learn to improve the quality, and also give back positive impact to the community.

Please kindly recommend me books and guide on how to be better.
Thanks in advance
Do not get depressed and don’t give up easily, you can still make it here if you are fully ready as you said. Try to be going through most discussions because they are always good; you will learn from people comments. You can also ask questions when the need arises and if you do so, make sure you go through the comments and learn from them.
The best recommendation now is to be dedicated, and use your time well to navigate and learn in the forum, don’t be in hurry to get merit because once you have learned and started given quality contributions in the forum, you will earn merits.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 09:57:34 PM

-snip-
Do not get depressed and don’t give up easily, you can still make it here if you are fully ready as you said. Try to be going through most discussions because they are always good; you will learn from people comments. You can also ask questions when the need arises and if you do so, make sure you go through the comments and learn from them.
The best recommendation now is to be dedicated, and use your time well to navigate and learn in the forum, don’t be in hurry to get merit because once you have learned and started given quality contributions in the forum, you will earn merits.
I don't know why some beginners find forum to be a burden that they find difficult to overcome - when in fact a forum is just a discussion forum where they can comment on other users' posts and argue just like they would respond to discussions with their peers in the real world.

All they need is knowledge of what is being discussed – while they don't need to force themselves to post a lot of topics they don't understand. Of course - learn and learn is good advice for any beginner, but don't make the forum a burden.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██