Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:44:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin no be old school  (Read 171 times)
Makus

Activity: 336
Merit: 232

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2024, 08:57:06 PM

Exactly my point, they think they have known it all just because Bitcoin didn't give them a quick profit. Bitcoin is actually a long term project, and it should be kept that way, rather than comparing it with altcoins.

Normally Bitcoin no go fit behave like shitcoins, e get particular pattern wey Bitcoin dey operate, that na why most of this investors them dey compare with altcoins, but them dey forget say when Bitcoin start e been just dey like the way many of this shitcoins Dem be now,  na the trust wey people get for am naim make am rise like this, nothing else. Assuming say people  no enter the market, then I no sure say altcoin sef for even dey exist in the first place.
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 784
Merit: 181

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2024, 11:29:57 PM

I think those persons who called Bitcoin old school have a definitive reason for doing so. However myopic, the real profits BTC offer and what makes it a choice for oldies and youngies who know it best is the long term gains , not just the quick profit that can recount to loss at a volatile market period or the small gain gotten from trading it on the market.

If it is not due to the fact that the friend only trade all crypto currency, BTC inclusive and it's for the quick profit, then it would be that they don't grasp the idea of BTC as an investment that can be done with any of its known strategy and with profit in the end and a good store of value, as well as it being able to be used as a hedge against inflation.
Understandably so.

I_Anime

Activity: 392
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 08:12:08 AM

how they have been able to make lots of money via trading of altcoins. They said they'll buy at lower price mostly when the coin hasn't gotten enough volume of trade and market cap, then wait for it to increase in value and then sell. With the way they explained it, it seems they are using quite a huge amount to buy so they'll make enough profit from it, and they have been successfully with that pattern. But what really made me joined their discussion is when I heard them say "Bitcoin na old school na, na for old men". After hearing this I had to engage in an argument with them with the little knowledge I have acquired from this forum and my research, but they keep insisting that trend is the best and quickest way to make it from crypto.
To me trading is way for the rich to get richer and those with low cashflow and half-size knowledge to get poorer (though with proper knowledge one can still managed to become successful with low cashflow in trading). Because you can't compare someone who trade with like $1000 and above, to those who trade with $100 . So for instance someone that normally trade with $1000 decided to buy a coin who's price is $0.2, which will give that individual 5000 quantity of that same coin, then the coin rose to $0.21 , that will be 5000 X $0.21 it will be $1050 showing that he or she has made some profit due to just little change in price , which is $50 profit . Now imagine such token value increases to 0.3, that will be 0.3 X 5000 = 1500 showing that , that same trader will make a profit of $500 if the price rises to 0.3$ . So such trader won't bother to stick in market for long he can just sell and go with that profit after making half of the money he invested , don't forget that the rate of making profit is equivalent to that of losses.

Then if an individual that's a spot trader , that Normally trade using $100 decided to buy that same coin during the price of 0.2$ , that will left him with 500 quantity of that same token . If that token experience an increase in price from $0.2-$0.21 . The nigga money would then be 105 making a profit of $5 , then lateron rose to 0.3 that same nigga trading funds would be $150 showing that he as made a profit of $50 . But after seeing alot of traders making huge amount of money through their trading such users won't be satisfy with what he has , that when the greed will kick in . Then such user would decide to wait hoping to make ×5 of the money he traded at the end the coin dip even more than his entry price . At the end he endup selling without making any single profit but losses.

That why I don't recommend trading to individual with low cashflow and low knowledge concerning this crypto space. Though those with good cashflow if you're trading, still need to be careful because the bigger the money you trade the bigger the profit and Same with losses.  That why  is better to just jejely accumulate and hold your bitcoin for long-term gain . Than going through all this stress. And please not everything you hear you have to partake on . Always do your own research because even if he work for another person there's no guarantees that he will work for you also.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: