Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:53:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the world know about Bitcoin?  (Read 429 times)
Franctoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 546

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 09:15:32 PM

To me i think there are some part of the world that still don't know anything about Bitcoin, because there are people in USA, UK, Australia, Canada, China,etc. even in Nigeria there are people that don't know anything about Bitcoin, they always think that Bitcoin is a scam, but people that know about it are making thousand of Dollars,($) I think they don't know that we are in a digital world now.
Only few percentage of the world population I believe have known about Bitcoin because if we have had great number of people get to know of Bitcoin judging base on the population of the world as well invest into Bitcoin, then we wouldn't be sited at 70k ATH ,we should have price way higher than that, and secondly if at all greater number of people have come to know about Bitcoin then I will say that most of them that might have heard about Bitcoin hasn't invested.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dzwaafu11

Activity: 518
Merit: 328

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2024, 10:19:44 PM

To me i think there are some part of the world that still don't know anything about Bitcoin, because there are people in USA, UK, Australia, Canada, China,etc. even in Nigeria there are people that don't know anything about Bitcoin, they always think that Bitcoin is a scam,

When you say someone did not know anything about something, it simply means they haven't heard anything related to what you are talking about before in their lives, but if they have heard about it before, even if it's negative, they definitely lack knowledge and won't be blamed for such an act. So the best thing for people like this is to let them be aware of the positive sides of bitcoin since they believe it is a scam. Perhaps it is due to past experience that you let them learn how they can make money from bitcoin.

but people that know about it are making thousands of Dollars,($) I think they don't know that we are in a digital world now.

Of course, they will do it because they already know everything about it and believe and are also willing to take the risk. However, the world is now doing things digitally, which makes things easier for us.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Lidger

Activity: 105
Merit: 92

View Profile
Today at 02:20:54 PM

A month ago, a news channel made news about Bitcoin in my country. I still see a lot of people who think Bitcoin is a scam. I feel bad for them; they still don't understand Bitcoin's growth from zero to here. Those who are calling Bitcoin scam; they know Bitcoin, but they don't know how it actually works. And I saw a lot comment there they don't know what is Bitcoin, they heard first time about Bitcoin. I don't know any exact data, but in my opinion, less than 5% of people know about Bitcoin. That means a major part of the population is unaware of Bitcoin. 
Those who have no idea about Bitcoin and who have been misinformed from the beginning will basically do the same thing about Bitcoin. If I always discuss with you the negative aspects of a subject, only the negative aspects of that subject will come to you, and whenever you hear the name of that subject, you will find its negative aspects. A country's journalists and other media spread negative propaganda about Bitcoin, which creates a negative perception of Bitcoin among people who did not know about Bitcoin in the past when they learn about Bitcoin anew. But beyond all these, if a user tries to learn about Bitcoin on his own, then he will definitely know something good about Bitcoin.

the media i think intentionally made BTC look like a scam to the public. because if there is good news for BTC like the approval of ETFs, the news never made it to the mainstream for all to hear. but if the news is about BTC being used to scam or the kidnapper asked for the ransom in BTC, the news will just spread like it is happening worldwide that even my pop who is just as bedridden as he is will start asking whether i'm involved to this kind of activity.  Grin

not everyone in the world will get a fair knowledge of the wealth distribution that is currently happening. they will miss it out because of the media and the people behind it they are keeping it out for the public to know. i think it should be our duty already to spread the word out.

If people in a country buy bitcoin instead of keeping money in the bank or invest in bitcoin, then the economic situation of the country's government can be seen as a disaster. Not only does Bitcoin spread bad news but various banks always warn customers about Bitcoin so that customers don't invest in Bitcoin at all. But I have seen many investors from those countries too who are investing in Bitcoin without giving importance to such false propaganda of their country. I think every country probably has investors who are investing in Bitcoin against the propaganda of their country's news media or banks.
Catenaccio

Activity: 392
Merit: 117

View Profile
Today at 02:26:35 PM

If people in a country buy bitcoin instead of keeping money in the bank or invest in bitcoin, then the economic situation of the country's government can be seen as a disaster. Not only does Bitcoin spread bad news but various banks always warn customers about Bitcoin so that customers don't invest in Bitcoin at all
There is no future that all citizens in a nation will store their money in Bitcoin but not in fiat currency, gold and other assets. There will be no similarity like this at national scale and there will be always two opposite people: Bitcoin investors, non-Bitcoin investors.

Like you can not have all citizens in one country only invest money in gold or stocks. Never seen like this in history and I believe we will not see it in future too.

Will it become terrible for government and the national economy because most of people store money in Bitcoin?

It is a big question but I don't think it will be big problem for government and national economy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: