Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 08:27:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Traders, the Halving is Coming, Let's Talk Strategy (and Events)  (Read 162 times)
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 02:29:15 PM

History is changing around bitcoin from the last bull market that had the new all time high before the halving. Same has repeated itself and I believe it is important to see this because of the price of bitcoin and the expected bull market height. Bitcoin is becoming coin for the richest, with the lowest risk and highest liquidity, and reasonable  ROI if purchase at the market dip. Halving gives me confidence that the bull market is not over irrespective on the pump so far, a lot of the top altcoins has not yet seen the new ATH price. We are expecting a new marketcap is 10 of trillion at the end of the market.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Bonny070

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 03:55:44 PM

when would the halving coming, and you that you are talking about the halving, have you  prepared for it when it comes. I hope you be among the partakers of the halving,
Ticdeneb

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 05:03:51 PM

So the Bitcoin halving is right around the corner in April 2024, and I'm starting to get that familiar buzz. You know, the one where you start seeing charts in your sleep and wondering if it's time to rethink those positions.  As a trader, these events are always a bit of a rollercoaster, but also massively exciting.

Speaking of excitement, exchanges have also been spotted to have been making efforts too bring this to the awareness of crypto enthusiasts as wide as possible, I have I came across several of them hosting webinars, twitter spaces including some KOLs giving their opinions to the community on what to expect and how to get prepared. There is also a YouTube live event to be hosted all about the halving with a pool of 300 BGB tokens to be shared to participants, which is a nice bonus. While I believe this could be a great way to get some fresh perspectives ahead of the big event, I still believe there can be more efforts to make it go viral, like when the whole crypto community puts hands together to create all the necessary awareness, share their thoughts and plans ahead of the event to help one another in their positioning strategy.

You might want to have a look at an example of such live about the halving; https://youtube.com/live/O_oO2Pnq8eE

I'm curious – for those of us who've been around the block a few times, what are your most memorable halving experiences? Any wild rides or surprise outcomes that stick with you? Let's swap stories and maybe gain some insights into this round.

Historically, the value of bitcoin has increased shortly after its three previous halving events, this means that there are fewer new Bitcoins being created, which can lead to an increase in demand and price. There are a few reasons why Bitcoin pumps after halving. First, the halving reduces the supply of new Bitcoins. This makes Bitcoin more scarce, which can lead to an increase in demand. That could be the case in the upcoming Bitcoin halving.
Phoenixtrader

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 05:14:06 PM

I witness a lot of Bitcoin halving in the past and most of the actual Bitcoin halving event doesn’t result to mega pump but the opposite. Pump comes few months after the halving.

For me the best strategy is still the basic buy and hold no matter what the price after the halving because the price usually slow grow until the following year. I don’t have plan to sold my Bitcoin anytime after halving and focus on accumulating more using my business profit as well as my other holdings on shitcoin.

Nice strategy you have mate, quite similar to what i have been using but with slight addition. While waiting for post halving pump, I am earning some APR on my BTC holdings on Bitget by subscribing to their flexi savings. This keeps me in good profit ahead of the bullrun proper.

You've got to position yourself for the bull run which I'm sure will be massive when it finally hits judging by the hints, seems the cex you mentioned has lots of event ongoing leading to the bull. I'm considering attending the YT event. Hopefully it's worth it..
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: