Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:30:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how long do we think memecoins narrative is going to last ?  (Read 868 times)
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2024, 11:59:20 AM

What would you say that brings the meme season? To me it’s ways about hype. Nothing else makes memecoins to pump other than the noise created by the community. So I’m not sure about meme seasons but I believe that memecoins are usually prone to pump or dump at any given time: It’s like when you’re in a football field. The crowds cheer and creates tension and that motivates the player to try scoring. And if the crowds aren’t cheering, he may lose motivation too. Memecoins are best to be done knowing that you may not get the money back. Doesn’t mean you won’t get it but having that mentality saves you some tears.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptoababe

Activity: 806
Merit: 19

Do it For Better Humanity (Bitget trader)

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 01:24:35 AM

For me, memecoin season isn't over yet. I've seen people making good money from memecoins lately. Also, people are recreating same kind of memecoin on another blockchain and they still pump. Example is Pepe on sol, pepe on Base and so on. I can also say that memecoin on base network made it more active than Zksync network.
Will never be over I guess. Memecoins are simply tokens which market prices are highly affected by serveral factors; market behavior in general, hype, and market manipulation from big investors. It can easily be triggered by those factors I've mentioned. There are people who keeps on making money from these campaigns. As long as there is/are reasons for its existence then it will be there. However if it is with which memecoin could be on top of this narrative, then it would be hard to tell. On a daily basis, there are many meme projects being introduced across different exchangers and any of those could replace on the other hand. These coins are already a part of this growing industry. No development is expected with most of these coins but if it is just with market existence the  every coin has it.
It looks like memecoins are not going away, like you said. Memecoins are getting more popular than before. New ones are being made every few seconds, especially on Solana and Ethereum. And as you mentioned, they may actually be helping the crypto market in some ways. But I'm not sure about their effect on the market's reputation, because I've seen some people complaining about that

➡️    BITGET  ⬅️ │    SIGNUP  │➡️ 𝐉𝐎𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐠𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐊𝐂𝐆𝐈 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒⬅️
►  𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝐅𝐎𝐑  𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆   ◄
>>>       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Discord      |       <<<
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: