Bitcoin Forum
August 31, 2024, 11:07:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nobody know tomorrow (Entrust your account to someone else).  (Read 450 times)
iBaba

Activity: 504
Merit: 279

Bitcoin in Niger State💯

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2024, 04:51:15 PM

Considering it is a family, you have to let someone in your family know what kind of investment you are into. But be careful not to be very specific so that you do not tempt one of your family members who is a greedy person to want to do something bad to you just to have access to the investment you've made. Your trust should not be easily earned.

There are various methods on this forum and even off-forum that have been suggested as ways to transfer your bitcoins to your loved ones in case of a sudden accident that takes your life. Explore these options.

It is good to hear from you now that there are ways one can transfer his/her bitcoins to family in the event of sudden death, I will also like to be acquainted to some of the ways one can achieve that because nobody knows when he will leave this world since nobody knows when they are going to truly die. I will love to also share those ways with my friends over here as I have friends who wish to transfer their bitcoins to charity organizations when they leave this world.

I know of the conventional banking methods you can use to transfer your funds upon your death and some of them are through writing a will and keeping it updated with the details of your designated beneficiaries or through joint accounts with rights of survivorship where funds are automatically transferred to the surviving account owner as well as tenancy by entirety meaning your funds are available to your married partners and the likes.

For u 2 keep ur private key as a secret dey good well well, so dat make hackers no come hack ur account, but di truth bi say, u dey 2day, but u no go dey 2morrow, so,  dey go be a particular person wey u go trust for ur family either na ur wife or ur son, so oo, he go dey very gud make u inform ur wife or ur son about ur bitcoin account, nd anytin wey dey fit 2 know, make u include everytin nd exclude notin, even ur private key nd so on, your life no dey your hand, na him bi di reason y u should trust some1, if u no tell dem, dey no go know, nd if u die na dem go worry most,  na now bi di right time, be4 it should bi 2 late 2 cry wen di head has been cutoff,

When you give me the option of choosing between my wife and my son, I may likely go for my son but that decision will come with conditions. The first condition is that my son will have reached the age of maturity. Second condition will be that, even he have reached maturity age, he have to be responsible enough to handle those finances, a character I will work towards teaching him from childhood especially if I have the plans of handing over my resources to him. Being an adult is one thing, and being responsible and mature enough to handle my wealth is another thing because it takes a lot of discipline to learn how to be financially responsible.

If my son does not reach these conditions, I will prefer to leave my assets to my wife. You may want to ask why I prefered my son first, and it only that my son is legally meant to inherit my wealth and even look after my family including my wife. Whereas my wife can even get married to another man and get my wealth distributed to her new family. However, the understanding between wife and I will greatly determine the decision I will take in this regard.

Naso mate, for family try get person you trust and make the person too dey believe you, make him loyal wey be say him go hard to betray you. E fit be your son, mother ,father or wife. Just try build trust. Like in my family I know everything about my younger ones, we share our secret keys to each other. No one go fit betray, our phone password are same thing, we love ourselves so much. E better u dey free with your siblings be open make una fit get bond e go hard to break it . Naso my family dey. The other day I be dey go through my late dad's documents I come see where him write him pin for one saving like that him be they do, naso I login come see plenty money ,I just text the company them invite us, naso we take collect the money. If our fada bin no write the pin keep naso that money for take go. Nobody knows tomorrow always be open to people that you trust.

Person go wan ask, what if one is not married nko, how you for take share your wealth when you die. I go first put my mama make she come first o. Na she I go give the larger percentage of the wealth then my elder brother. Because my elder brother will still try to look after the family as their head after my papa, but I know say even my brother get him own family and he go wan cater for them too.

I go also allocate some percentage to my other siblings too make them too hold something for hand and my popsi make him to hold body well. But honestly the person that will enjoy the larger part of my sweat na my mama oo. My popsi try for me too well well but he's already old and a man of his feet. So, instead of putting him first, I go prefer make my Momsi lavida my money wella. Something wey in the end, na still with popsi she go chop am. But if na popsi I give, him go always wan put plenty of his own responsibility on top the money.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████