Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:17:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your next step if you experience a Great BEAR MARKET ?  (Read 546 times)
AYOBA

Activity: 266
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 12:28:24 PM

As a beginner, starting an investment with a smaller amount of money that he can afford to lose is the best option.
No I totally disagree with you that only for beginners is "Invest what you can afford" That only for beginners to be used "invest as much as you can afford". In fact, this is not the case. Invest what you can afford is for every person, whether he is a beginner or an expert, because everyone can lose. Bitcoin has a volatile nature and it can make everyone lose. If everyone invests all their money in Bitcoin and it gets dumped, it may become difficult for him tomorrow because he will need money and the money will have been invested in Bitcoin and he will not get anything until he eats, so it is likely that he should invest so much. As much as you can afford.
I'm sure a lot of people will disagree with me, but the only people's who will voice their disagreements are those who didn't comprehend my point clearly. The primary reason I brought up biginners is that they are the ones who have just newly interested in investing and they're lack of full knowledge about how to enter and exit the market. For this reason, I suggested that investors should exercise caution when deciding how much money to start with. It is a good idea for everyone to invest the maximum amount of money they are willing to lose.

However, individuals who possess expertise in investment do not need to address them in the same manner that we can address the biginners that start investing newly. Because they have extensive investment knowledge and expertise, they understand how to watch market strategies and avoid them losses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Makus

Activity: 322
Merit: 217

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2024, 02:28:45 PM

Currently Bitcoin is expected to have a bull run and halving in coming time as we all know it.

Now if you were to make an investment of $100 as a beginner regardless of your country and as it stands Bitcoin is experiencing a bear market (an example) after you made 5% capital.

Initially you want to hold for a very long time but as a result of the bear market you loose your capital and half your investment yet the market is showing no sign for you to recover.
What's your next step as a first timer in Bitcoin /Altcoin trading?

Op I'll like to add that, if you buy $100 worth of Bitcoin which is currently 0.0015BTC, and the price start dumping, in real sense it's only the worth of the Bitcoin in dollar or any currency you compare it to that reduces the value of the Bitcoin you bought remains the same. That is, you still have 0.0015BTC in your wallet but the value has reduced. It might dump as low as -50% which means your $100 worth of Bitcoin would be $50 but  your Bitcoin figure remains the same, it's only the value that changes.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 02:38:38 PM
Merited by Sanitough (1)

Currently Bitcoin is expected to have a bull run and halving in coming time as we all know it.

Now if you were to make an investment of $100 as a beginner regardless of your country and as it stands Bitcoin is experiencing a bear market (an example) after you made 5% capital.

Initially you want to hold for a very long time but as a result of the bear market you loose your capital and half your investment yet the market is showing no sign for you to recover.
What's your next step as a first timer in Bitcoin /Altcoin trading?
I'd listen to the experience ones and you know what typically they're saying about such bear markets? It is not there to stay forever and the market will eventually get up and recover and that's why all you have to do is calm your heart and mind and it will recover soon. But if the altcoins you're holding aren't that important in the market, they're unlikely to recover so it varies with what you hold. There is no doubt and question with Bitcoin and that's why we always keep moving forward and takes the moment to accumulate more when we're in a bear market. Luckily, I've been through with it and that taught me lessons that I am bringing with me and that's why I am not to worried at all even if we get a sudden correction or we go straight to a bear this time.
Having a bear market that shows no signs of recovery is only at a newbie’s point of view. Because if you ask those who have been here for long, they will certainly answer the same thing, the bearish market is only here temporarily and soon we will see the market turns bullish after couple of months. And they’re right, the bear market is crucial so we can witness a bull run soon.

Now when ask about the best thing to do when your investments are trap in a bearish market, I’d say continue to DCA and hold your coins tight. Know that you will never lose if you won’t be tempted to sell at a lower price, so instead of panicking, make this bearish market another opportunity to accumulate more bitcoin or altcoins of your choice.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Belarge

Activity: 406
Merit: 84

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 06:23:48 PM

As a beginner, starting an investment with a smaller amount of money that he can afford to lose is the best option.
The best options will be for the big winnings and we should always stake on good odds. Don't afford to missed out golden opportunities of grabbing significant winnings in the system, it can be filled with profitable runs and we don't happen to give necessary attention to the projects that doesn't served purposes. We have beginner's luck, a beginner will always become fertile and be always doing what he or she thinks is right. Don't ever rush into investment because there's a whole lot of thing.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Alone055

Activity: 1050
Merit: 204

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2024, 07:14:10 PM

Op I'll like to add that, if you buy $100 worth of Bitcoin which is currently 0.0015BTC, and the price start dumping, in real sense it's only the worth of the Bitcoin in dollar or any currency you compare it to that reduces the value of the Bitcoin you bought remains the same. That is, you still have 0.0015BTC in your wallet but the value has reduced. It might dump as low as -50% which means your $100 worth of Bitcoin would be $50 but  your Bitcoin figure remains the same, it's only the value that changes.

Is that someone he doesn't know? I don't think so because based on what he has written in his post, he clearly understands how it works and that the value of the Bitcoins bought drops and not the amount of Bitcoins. Even an absolute newbie would understand this thing in my opinion.

Besides, the topic wasn't about this nor was the question asked by OP. He asked about what you would do in case the market goes down and you see your investment losing value and you see no sign of any bullish movements soon. A newbie without ample knowledge about the market would probably panic in such a situation and might sell at a loss. An experienced and seasoned investor or trader would make use of the opportunity and buy more if they have the funds for that.

Dips and corrections are a reason for fear in new investors while they are considered opportunities to gain more profit by old and experienced traders.

Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 124

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 09:35:04 AM

Quote from: Kelward
Bear season is the best time to buy Bitcoin, all you need to do is continuously accumulate as much as you can, because price can only go up from there, it's when DCA method is most profitable. Inasmuch as you have a source of income that takes care of your expenses, then there's nothing to worry about, because it's not advisable to sale during bear run, only to continue buying till bull run, then sale or keep hodling. So the next step if I'm experiencing a great bear run is to keep buying or pause till it's bull run, but try as much as possible not to sale.
Whenever you see bear season, show that the time to buy BTC is arrive and you will begin to see those that saved money for bear season to come will start buying from the market and hodl them in a secure wallet that will make them safe until bull season come before they can put them for sale.

If you have only one source of income, and you depend only on your BTC investment, it will be difficult for you to hodl your BTC for long because issues can occur in the bear season that will make you to sell all your BTC to solve the issue in the bear run.

It will be a good thing to hodl your BTC till bull season occur before you can sell to make profits, and you will not regret for selling your BTC at that moment because that is the season people use to make profits to establish themselves.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: