Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 06:54:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Knowledge is the New Gold  (Read 737 times)
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2086
Merit: 173

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 03:26:38 AM

Quote from: CoinMin3r
I want to say knowledge is a powerful tool that can dig/earn gold & not the gold itself. Its a intellectual asset. And once one learn that knowledge that can't be lost/theft like physical gold and remain with him forever. So one can keep digging sea of gold with his knowledge power.

It will be profitable if everyone can have the knowledge before taking any decisions in life, because once you have the knowledge of cryptocurrency and other things, I think it will be easy for anyone to achieve what him or her want to achieve in life. When other Carry power and position without knowledge, it will not make such people to succeed long in that power and position, but if they decide to apply knowledge to power and position, then you will begin to see such people making progress in anything they are doing in that particular environment. Yes, if that knowledge is there , you can turn to a millionaire if you continue applying the knowledge to purchase Bitcoin in the bearish season and trade in the bullish season, you can achieve massive income.

Notalony

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2024, 03:59:03 AM

Knowledge comes from learning which they said that learning never ends, and shouldn't be compared to gold, the importance of knowledge can not be overemphasize, it requires knowledge to make a good plans in life, knowledge gives the courage to venture in to the unknown out if curiosity., It gives boldness, authority power, and good direction.

hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1039

View Profile
June 28, 2024, 04:28:20 AM

Knowledge comes from learning which they said that learning never ends, and shouldn't be compared to gold, the importance of knowledge can not be overemphasize, it requires knowledge to make a good plans in life, knowledge gives the courage to venture in to the unknown out if curiosity., It gives boldness, authority power, and good direction.
It is more than gold, much more than that because you can not earn more gold but if you can learn, you can get more knowledge which will help you to earn more money from your jobs, business and you can use it to purchase more gold.

The simple progress example is to prove that knowledge is key to success in life. You can get knowledge from official educational places like colleges, universities but you can gain it officially from online resources, free courses which are existing more than ever before. The Internet growth gives us a best chance ever to learn free, and if we want to learn, we can do it even we don't have money to go to schools, colleges, universities.

An example about Bitcoin, you can learn it free with https://learnmeabitcoin.com/
JiiBs

Activity: 168
Merit: 91

View Profile
June 28, 2024, 08:28:08 AM

It is more than gold, much more than that because you can not earn more gold but if you can learn, you can get more knowledge which will help you to earn more money from your jobs, business and you can use it to purchase more gold.
Knowledge is the one way you get to place value we’re value really belongs. How do you get to value gold if you don’t know it is a gold. To just anyone, gold is just one piece of shiny rock but, it takes knowledge to tell you what that is and why it’s so pricy, also develops a method to check/verify.

Knowledge have led people to do unspeakable things to themselves because they didn’t know any better and have somebody tell them. It could be a very dangerous weapon in the minds of the wrong person.
Knowledge got the world this far and it’s been the gear that moves the world since, how can you not have it or strive to have it.

That’s why, there is no sense in one having to assume to know all or know so much to be enough. It’s never enough with knowledge and learning, there is always room for improvement and updating an information after it’s gone through certain steps to be regarded as a theory or fact until disputed.
Obulis

Activity: 166
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 02, 2024, 05:50:22 PM

If knowledge is to be qualified a gold, then it is not new, because there nothing to be compared with it. Knowledge has been a corner stone since human existence...
Since the Stone Age, humans have used knowledge to survive, so as long as humans exist, knowledge is a very important tool for humans to survive, including in the world of bitcoin and crypto

Knowledge is power. Just imagine the confidence your friend has to charge on that regard.
knowledge without courage is empty and vice versa, but OP's friend has proven how important knowledge in bitcoin and crypto

Oyess op's friend was so courageous to charge because of the knowledge he has
Parvati_j

Activity: 65
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 02, 2024, 06:48:16 PM

Something interesting happened over the weekend and I think it’s worth sharing. A friend of mine reached out to me that he was having some problems with his Trust wallet. According to him, he received some bitcoins days ago through his trust wallet address and even though the transaction was confirmed on the blockchain, the bitcoins did not reflect on his wallet balance so there was no way he could move the bitcoins. I suggested he download Electrum and import his seed phrase to Electrum. He told me that wouldn’t be a problem since he had his seed phrase saved as a photo in his phone. This took me by surprise because he isn’t a newbie to Bitcoin. He’s been a p2p trader for about three years and still did not know the danger of saving one’s seed phrase online. I explained to him the consequences of storing his seed phrase online and advised him not to use that wallet anymore. His only defense was that Trust wallet allowed him to screenshot his keys so it shouldn’t be that bad.

Anyway, he successfully imported his seed phrase to Electrum and was able to move his bitcoins with less fee. What’s fascinating about the story is this. I got a text from him this morning that someone has a similar problem with his wallet and he needs my guidance once again to help this person. He then told he charged 30% of the bitcoins as his fee. I laughed because I thought he was joking. But he wasn’t. He’s actually thinking of making a business out of this. Turns out that people will pay for things they can do by themselves if they had the right knowledge. 

I don't understand why a  crypto enthusiast with up to three year of experience would still make such mistake of taking screenshot of his seed phrase. Could it be that he learnt and unlearned the basics? The basic of cryptocurrency is one of the most essential knowledge that we must have as crypto enthusiasts because every other knowledge should agree with the basic knowledge, and becoming that careless with his seed phrase either means he must have skipped some basic knowledge or its a choice for him to have ignored that and take full risk.

Winterfrost

Activity: 714
Merit: 135

View Profile
July 02, 2024, 08:26:42 PM

Something interesting happened over the weekend and I think it’s worth sharing. A friend of mine reached out to me that he was having some problems with his Trust wallet. According to him, he received some bitcoins days ago through his trust wallet address and even though the transaction was confirmed on the blockchain, the bitcoins did not reflect on his wallet balance so there was no way he could move the bitcoins. I suggested he download Electrum and import his seed phrase to Electrum. He told me that wouldn’t be a problem since he had his seed phrase saved as a photo in his phone. This took me by surprise because he isn’t a newbie to Bitcoin. He’s been a p2p trader for about three years and still did not know the danger of saving one’s seed phrase online. I explained to him the consequences of storing his seed phrase online and advised him not to use that wallet anymore. His only defense was that Trust wallet allowed him to screenshot his keys so it shouldn’t be that bad.

Anyway, he successfully imported his seed phrase to Electrum and was able to move his bitcoins with less fee. What’s fascinating about the story is this. I got a text from him this morning that someone has a similar problem with his wallet and he needs my guidance once again to help this person. He then told he charged 30% of the bitcoins as his fee. I laughed because I thought he was joking. But he wasn’t. He’s actually thinking of making a business out of this. Turns out that people will pay for things they can do by themselves if they had the right knowledge.  

I don't understand why a  crypto enthusiast with up to three year of experience would still make such mistake of taking screenshot of his seed phrase. Could it be that he learnt and unlearned the basics? The basic of cryptocurrency is one of the most essential knowledge that we must have as crypto enthusiasts because every other knowledge should agree with the basic knowledge, and becoming that careless with his seed phrase either means he must have skipped some basic knowledge or its a choice for him to have ignored that and take full risk.
Most people are just too adamant to follow proper measures until they become victims of a severe scam and lose their funds until then will they take corrections. Risk like this are not worth it but definitely his going to bear the full risk and self blame if something is to happen. Funny how you didn't charge him but getting to his own time of helping someone he is now charging for it, knowledge rules.
Sorryfor

Activity: 348
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2024, 01:34:49 PM

Knowledge of course comes from learning but here it basically means that knowledge is as valuable as gold. Just as we value gold a lot, so a wise man is compared to gold, which is preferred by all. Knowledge is the companion of a human being at any stage human needs knowledge so knowledge is the most important thing. With knowledge you can plan both good and bad, so the value of knowledge in our life is immense, for which people have compared knowledge to gold.

Pressurizedem

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 07, 2024, 03:14:54 AM

Knowledge is the best thing one can ever acquire in life,we should all try to spare our times and try to read more about the things we don't know because what we don't know are there to always stand as a stumbling  block to our success. It is knowledge that makes us move from one level to the other because where there is no knowledge,it seems you are walking in darkness and so on,so to attain the new gold,we must seek knowledge and understanding because it is the principal thing.
kasablings

Activity: 58
Merit: 7

View Profile
Today at 12:53:50 AM

Knowledge is more than gold, because if you have gold you can not have everything but with knowledge you have everything.it will give you wealth even gold good health and a good life.cause knowledge gives you the wisdom to invest to take good decisions but if you lack knowledge you can not achieve things even gold it self will be far from you.so I agree knowledge is gold but is still more than gold.even the bible says my people perish because of lack of knowledge.so without knowledge you are perished.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: