Bitcoin Forum
August 31, 2024, 02:22:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some Crypto investor beginners are acting professional impacting wrong knowledge  (Read 377 times)
Belarge

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 07, 2024, 11:29:25 PM

i just don't understand how someone who is new to this industry and still learning various things, can dare to introduce other people and invite them to invest in tokens that are actually not worth it.

it's like a blind person leading a blind person, when they should both be led by someone who is right and understands the way. but that's how it is, sometimes there are some people who feel too smart and know everything, so they feel that they are worthy of introducing other people to it.
Nothing pain more than seeing a beginner in the space involving him or herself in project that he or she have no solid knowledge about and watching them becoming confused with the whole system. We should always stick to time and never relent when it have to do with the market. Everyone have their own style but for me, I'm always sticking to my personal investment in the space and also seeks for improvement in all sectors. We learn everyday and it's more reason never to get stuck in one place.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: