Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:11:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shitcoin games in exchanges  (Read 565 times)
AVE5

Activity: 168
Merit: 39

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 12:49:54 PM

I've not tried to Invest in the shitcoins before because my current state of emotions can not afford to deal with the negative side of it when the coins platforms would shoot their shots of the potentials to display their unacceptable dramatic moments.
It's good that you Op could testify with your experience. This is just why I wouldn't even try such game because that's an alternative or an advanced ponzi schemes disguising it's to be legitimate investment platforms meanwhile they're on a personal motive to do away with investors funds.
They're usually acting in unity to hype and circulate the coins and also give you  some chances to feel comfortable in investing with them but trickishly they're attracting you to invest more of your capital for you to make much more profits but to them that's when they're are timing you up for disappearance.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SeriouslyGiveaway

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 06:00:37 AM

Newbies are often fooled by growth percentage numbers. But in reality, they were exaggerated and no user could buy the initial low price except the bots created by the exchange itself. Even if you set the initial price to match the opening price, you still cannot match the order. For new coins, especially extremely low-cap coins, there is no basis on which we can evaluate where they will go. And more specifically, they are the currencies most susceptible to price manipulation. If expectations are too high and spending a lot of money to invest in them, it is really risky. Most players will lose money because of coins like this, when blinded by the profit numbers.

goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 06:27:24 AM

So should be careful such shitcoin games. It may increase your money thousands time but i think, people will loss more than gaining
If you don't know how to play the game then you'll fall on that Big trap and this is not because of any exchanges but because of the project itself and also the manipulation by the big players.

This market is a mind game where everyone is trying to outrun the others, if you are moving slowly and don't know what to do, you are probably one of the target of those big players.

What you can do is to keep yourself updated and continue to learn, you can be at your best and win more if you will stay focus.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
AVE5

Activity: 168
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 07:43:07 AM

But i experience that, New altcoins already pump 300-500% within seconds. Lol. Although i had opportunity to buy overpriced coin cause some coins goes more than 20000%. But i did. And later team create more hype so that more people joined with then. And after a certain time, team dump their share and run away.

So should be careful such shitcoin games. It may increase your money thousands time but i think, people will loss more than gaining

Yeah, this is always the gimmick created by the exchange and team together since CEX doesn’t have any blockchain records to verify who’s involved but the exchange has the power to place a quick buy order on thin order book to make the coin display a fake pump that frequently being use to attract more new traders to jump in and ride the hype.

This is why waiting for the correction after it was listed is the best approach to invest on this coin rather than gamble buy while team/exchange is still fake pumping it because you might ended up buying an OP coins and worst that it be die quickly while you purchased at the top.

CEX should be regulated properly in able to avoid this but since most of the exchanges choose a country with weak regulation on crypto exchanges makes them free to do whatever they want including this such manipulation.

@Beparanf you're absolutely correct. All these are cases of improper regulatory system of the CEX and if thorough research is carried, we could be discovered that exchange and the teams are in collaborative alliance because CEX can't beat it of not being aware about the coins potentials before the authorized license of enlisting those shitcoins to the exchanges.
This realistically ponzi, the team strategically manoeuvres the market trends by hyping and influencing investors, allowing them to cash out to they could also be in line to speculate the coins to attract more investors and how Investors can also multiply to have more funds invested and then, the team dumps the coin and make their shares just as OP has earlier Said.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 08:51:18 AM

There Are many exchanges where exchange authority listed shitcoins only for money and later, they delist these as like responsible Exchange owner. Let's Have an example With MEXC Exchange! I saw some coins Pump from 600% to 18,000%, many coins pump more than 13000% and that's make me wonder. So i also tried to buy new listing altcoins.

But i experience that, New altcoins already pump 300-500% within seconds. Lol. Although i had opportunity to buy overpriced coin cause some coins goes more than 20000%. But i did. And later team create more hype so that more people joined with then. And after a certain time, team dump their share and run away.

As long as there are people out there that are willing to take the risk and invest in those coins, we will never see the end of this, and even if a few out of those people learn to never do this again, there are always a few people behind them ready to replaced them, especially when the bull run is underway, I just hope you are one of the few that learns to stay away from those coins and those fraudulent exchanges, and instead you decide to concentrate from this moment on and for the foreseeable future on the best coins and exchanges this market can offer.
Kelward

Activity: 392
Merit: 236

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 02:11:48 PM

As you give the warning to the others, to the others this seems to be an opportunity that they're trying to look as a lottery. That's why many investors are still looking for memecoins or shitcoins because of the gains that they can get. As far as we know about them, this is making them look into the greater gains instead of the long term gains that we're looking for. I am for the long term but I did managed to earn quickly with some of the altcoins before but it didn't happen again.
You'd wonder why gambling is becoming more popular despite the fact that people know that it's a place to lose their money, they'll still bet their money in the hope of winning, so it is with these shitcoins, most investors will know that they're gambling their funds, yet they go ahead to invest, hoping to gain massive ROI. These scam projects keeps getting listed in exchanges because it's profitable to their dev. team and the exchanges, at the detriment of majority of investors who bears the loses. And these scenarios keeps repeating because there's increased demand for their products.

pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 04:37:26 PM

Don't bet on them, they're only profitable to those inside the pump and dump circle of that group, you're wasting your money investing in those shitcoins that you're saying because they're not going to go back up again. Most of the time, these shitcoins have only like a few owners and they just create all of this to create the illusion that there's a growth in their "altcoin" when in reality, it's just a get rich quick scheme for them. It's going to a hard life for you OP if you continue to do this, you're probably better off waiting for airdrops, at least in most cases for airdrops, you don't really have to spend money to get their tokens.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2024, 08:20:51 PM

There Are many exchanges where exchange authority listed shitcoins only for money and later, they delist these as like responsible Exchange owner. Let's Have an example With MEXC Exchange! I saw some coins Pump from 600% to 18,000%, many coins pump more than 13000% and that's make me wonder. So i also tried to buy new listing altcoins.

I have seen such actions in so e of the reputable exchange platforms. They would list some airdrops, or altcoins then later delist them again but that's depends on the agreement or the conditions at the moment. Op 18,000% please can you name the coin's name because even Ethereum which the second largest cryptocurrency project in the ecosystem has not reached that percentage and you are staying an altcoin was like that..I don't think you get it right. Shitcoin games are always use in the game website and if they list it in the exchange they want those who using the coin in the website to withdraw it. 

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 08:58:26 PM

Its a gamble actually i should say but we do know on whats the real power when the community hypes starts to kick in on which you wont really be able to believe on how a certain shit coin would really be raising up its price too much despite on having that actual utility or whatever it would be or some sort of joke coins or simply with those meme coins out there. MEXC is been known to be an exchange on where most shitcoins been listing out
and its true that it could really be able to fly up with those huge multipliers that we cant really be able to believe that it did really reach out such numbers. Although not all the time that coins do really pump up hard
because there are even that new listed coins do have that extreme dump after listed and this is something that you do really need to look out for if you dont really like on getting ending up on holding up those
shitcoins just because you have bought on the peak.  Grin

btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 09:12:32 PM

Don't bet on them, they're only profitable to those inside the pump and dump circle of that group, you're wasting your money investing in those shitcoins that you're saying because they're not going to go back up again.

Some investors still invest on altcoins that are pumping even if it is already at its peak thinking that it is still going to back up and then suddenly they get rug pulled. That is why it is really not advisable for people to invest in altcoins for the long term. Instead bitcoin should be the only one or at least the primary coin to invest in for the long term.

albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1356

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 09:43:54 PM

I believe that the new memecoins listed on the MEXC platform are fakely pumped to attract investors to buy, and then the price of any currency they bought is dumped and they lose. I have even seen memes like  BONK2 or MEME2 and other non-original meme coins mimic the name of the original currency to deceive investors into thinking they are a second edition or similar of the currency. And truly MEXC is among the worst exchange platforms that are only interested in receiving listing fees solely for their benefit from the owners of these fraudulent projects, and after investors are exposed to the great risk, the platform instead of compensating them is delisting these coins. They are partners with the scammers in the losses they cause to their clients.

Their listing criteria are too easy, so they accept anything listed on their platform instead of conducting thorough currency audits. Do you find such currencies listed on Binance? I agree that people who fall for these memecoins will lose more than they gain, as it is very difficult to predict their path, whether upward or downward.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 09:46:24 PM

There's a reason why people still keep doing them really, it's because it makes profit. And a lot of it if you manage to get the timing correctly. Sadly it isn't for everyone since a lot of people overextend their purchases so they just belong to the countless people who actually lose their funds, especially if you consider how the team dumps a large amount of tokens that are enough to crash the market entirely, not even giving original buyers the chance to recoup a bit of their losses. That's why I don't generally try them out. I'm mostly part of the buyers that lose their money instead of those that exit early after all.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 10:00:47 PM

This has happened before and those kinds of shitcoins are present in some of the exchanges back then and they also promoting it more than they promote legit altcoins that have some solid developers. But forum users and investors backfired against them and they lose lots of their traders and customers and also their investors declined a lot and it ended their era of fooling around with their shitcoins. But right now, they are once again resurfacing and wanted to attract more people with their high percentage ROI when buying those shitcoins they promoted which is kinda deceiving for newbies, that's why it's really good if you take a step to learn about investing first before you actually by some cryptos for investment because if not, you can be easily fooled or lured to buy those shitcoins.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2024, 10:11:35 PM

It’s not just about MEXC, it’s the same with Binance and other platforms. And my believe is that they have a listing price, so when the coin starts trading, people start selling at a way higher price and people will be buying off as well so it easily flies to a higher amount. I don’t get moved by those price increases (I used to), because they can be misleading. If you want to invest, the best time is the presale.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Ben Barubal

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 10:22:35 PM

I don't think MEXC is the only one doing that; to be honest, the worst exchange that lists shitcoins or zombie coins on their platform is Yobit, according to what I found out. It's even cheaper to be listed on Yobit compared to Mexc because the claim of the exchange platforms is the fee they will probably get here.

And most of them will pump it in the beginning, then when they see that their target has been reached, they will exit to get profit, then no one will die, the coins will die little by little until there is no interest, and someone will do something to trade in coins.

uneng

Activity: 2030
Merit: 777

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 10:44:40 PM

Well, when you buy those shitcoins you are taking high risks which are compatible to the potential profit you might make with them, since you talked about 300%-500% and even 20.000%. Therefore, you can expect it's not an easy thing to do, or even something sustainable to keep doing on long run in order to increase your portfolio. Better to stick to solid cryptocurrencies which won't be delisted from exchanges, even though they don't have the same profitability potential of shitcoins. And if you are still willing to be greedy, make sure to use only small sums of money to acquire those shitcoins, as you were gambling with your money, and not exactly investing it. After all, these shitcoins can't even be considered investments due to the lack of fundamentals behind them!

But who knows... Maybe you can be really lucky to turn few bucks of dollar into few hundreds of even thousands if you pick the right shitcoin on the right moment, before it's too late and it starts being dumped by the speculators or delisted from the exchange. In every cases, your profile of investor will determine if it's going to be a good deal for you or not. For conservative investors it's definitely not, but for risk takers, it might be an option.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Volimack

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 11:25:00 PM

Shitcoins never give good guarantee to exchange they perform very well to increase customers in the beginning but when the number of people increases then they are the main target for scamming. These shitcoins should not be trusted at all. They are never life changing and money and time should not be spent on them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sekalitas

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 07:11:13 AM

Actually, I'm also amazed to see coins pump thousands of percent. Those rising green numbers definitely create a sense of excitement! However, playing with shitcoins in these situations is extremely high-risk. It's even riskier than investing in new but legitimate projects. You're right – most people end up losing because it requires lightning-fast reactions and perfect timing to sell out before the dump. If you're even slightly too late and buy near the peak, it can be a terrible experience for both your wallet and your nerves

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 07:10:52 AM

Actually, I'm also amazed to see coins pump thousands of percent. Those rising green numbers definitely create a sense of excitement! However, playing with shitcoins in these situations is extremely high-risk. It's even riskier than investing in new but legitimate projects. You're right – most people end up losing because it requires lightning-fast reactions and perfect timing to sell out before the dump. If you're even slightly too late and buy near the peak, it can be a terrible experience for both your wallet and your nerves
Yeah, things that go up that much do not look realistic to me and look dangerous. I would not want to be in there, at least afterwards because if anything I own ever goes up 1000% or more, I am selling it and not staying one more day, even if it is bitcoin. First of all, things shouldn't be going up that much if it has a decent marketcap, it probably has a very small one to  be able to go up that much and that is why I think it's unlikely that we will see anything crazy like that anywhere anyway.

We should also consider making something better, and for that to work well, we need to remember that we are not going to end up with a situation that will change things one way or another, no need to take that kind of risk.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
JeffBrad12

Activity: 2772
Merit: 522

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 08:50:59 AM

It’s not just about MEXC, it’s the same with Binance and other platforms. And my believe is that they have a listing price, so when the coin starts trading, people start selling at a way higher price and people will be buying off as well so it easily flies to a higher amount. I don’t get moved by those price increases (I used to), because they can be misleading. If you want to invest, the best time is the presale.
indeed they often flies so high when first minute of listing its almost unbelievable, but later on it whether it gonna dump or pump totally depends on the coin itself but most of the time if it get listed in binance it gonna pumps even though we don't know the rough estimation but it indeed pumps.
but it does have effect to their overall reputation from my opinion many people are calling out these big exchange to be shady in their listing because they often list new emerging meme coin that reached billions of trading volume just for the sake of profitting off of it which by many people depicted as some kind of shady, so thats why some of the bigger exchange aren't so eager to list meme coin but the lower reputed exchange are definitely wasting no time in listing these meme coin.
personally i have no problem with it but some people that speculate in it need to know the risk before hand so they won't get misled.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄