Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:34:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any news on the PI Network?  (Read 153 times)
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2024, 04:26:29 PM

~
Is there actually a community building apps and utilities on the Enclosed Mainnet for the network?
There are some unpopular websites who are continuously posting articles regarding Pi Network, and because of this, I'm already thinking that they paid these websites just to promote the project where in fact, it's been years since this project has been introduced to the public and yet, there is no Mainnet launching whatever.

People are hoping that the coin that they're "MINING" for free on their phone would give them huge money. TBH, there's no free money at all, and if there is at least you need to spend a few bucks in order to get a token worth hundreds of dollars (airdrops). Mining with your phone, and do nothing? Does that even exist at all? Nah, I don't think so. The last project that did the same thing was Electroneum way back in 2018, but it wasn't sustainable at all hence, they stopped the free money through mining on their app.

Is this a scam? Well, many are saying that it's a scam (including me), but it will not be a scam unless it will become one. After all, the project isn't asking for money from investors. What they're asking only is personal information to continue mining on their app (KYC). The project has been full of hype ever since 2021, and it has been until now. Well, the token isn't up until now, and I don't think that it will, but this is the project that I will avoid for sure.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██