Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:54:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find a best bounty campaign to join ?  (Read 629 times)
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2024, 05:32:01 PM

You need to have experience about bounty project and have the ability to recognize their merit. A bounty campaign is managed by a reputable bounty manager doesn't guarantee of it will be a good project. You need to understand all these bounty manager are professionals, and they do the work for money. They are not the owner or investors of the project. Though they try to pick only the legit and good projects for the sake of their reputation, they are also humans, and they make mistakes too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2024, 08:50:23 PM

you might wanna watch out for the EOSI Finance Ecosystem bounty campaign, i saw a thread they are going to be doing 4-week campaign for content creation and social media. this looks like a good project doing sales on different exchanges from MEXC to Gate and Cointiger.

they have an early price which is kind of a good opportunity for investors too. it could happen here or on the other forum.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Essential10

Activity: 308
Merit: 91

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 10:57:11 AM

I want to join some bounty campaign to have some extra income....but looking at the bounties section..it is very confusing and I am not able to decide what to join,I don't want to waste time in some scam projects.
If possible can I get list of some good bounty managers with their telegram channel link.
Finding a good bounty campaign has become very difficult. Once upon a time people earned a lot of money from bounty campaigns but now most of the bounty campaigns are scams. Some bounty campaigns create a good position in the beginning but end up being fraudulent. Although there are one-two bounty campaigns that pay in tokens but they have no value. It's hard to find good bounty campaigns these days but if you can find a bounty campaign that you can join that says you're paid in USD, it's very unlikely that they're scams.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 11:59:26 AM

you might wanna watch out for the EOSI Finance Ecosystem bounty campaign, i saw a thread they are going to be doing 4-week campaign for content creation and social media. this looks like a good project doing sales on different exchanges from MEXC to Gate and Cointiger.

they have an early price which is kind of a good opportunity for investors too. it could happen here or on the other forum.
Many crypto projects these days are not into bounty again just like we used to see before when so many bounty campaigns are available on this community. We need to shift our focus from bounty to airdrops like mining and doing task everyday to earn points that would guarantee us to earn from the project when launched. There are many projects like that we can take our time and do their airdrop so we can stand an opportunity to benefit from them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
HamannEF

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2024, 06:22:19 PM

Many crypto projects these days are not into bounty again just like we used to see before when so many bounty campaigns are available on this community. We need to shift our focus from bounty to airdrops like mining and doing task everyday to earn points that would guarantee us to earn from the project when launched. There are many projects like that we can take our time and do their airdrop so we can stand an opportunity to benefit from them.

Dear Bitcointalk Community,

I’m Hamann, the CTO of EOSI Finance. I have gone through most of the comments here on this topic, and I’m thrilled to share some exciting news with you. Our Bounty Campaign has just kicked off today
Here is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5491205.0 , marking a significant milestone for our project. But this isn’t just any campaign, it’s our inaugural and first venture into community engagement, building and growing our community, and we are committed to making it an eye-opener for everyone involved.

Why should you pay attention? Here’s why:

Our project, EOSI Finance isn’t just about transactions and disrupting the Prop Firm industry; it’s about building a vibrant community. We understand that the crypto space can be overwhelming, especially when it comes to bounty programs with many scams and low quality projects. That’s why we’ve meticulously designed ours to stand out. It has the traditional bounty campaign plus additional tasks (Secondary Bounty Campaign) for those that want to earn extra. Our current bounty campaign is closely tied to our Private Sale. It’s an opportunity for everyone to get involved early, be part of our journey, help us build the perfect decentralized Prop firm that everyone’s idea will be valued and reap the rewards as well. That’s not all. There’s more!  We’ve got some stellar community programs lined up, ready to roll out once this current bounty campaign concludes. As this campaign wraps up in next 3 weeks; we’ll be launching a fresh new campaign, one that leads to airdrops. Yes, you heard that right. But we can’t acheieve the perfect result all alone. I and the rest of the EOSI Finance team are not just here to talk nor claim to know it all, we are here to also listen. Any suggestions for improvement for our next campaign that will bring a huge revolution to the way bounty campaigns are run, airdrops and any idea; no matter how small or insignificant you think it might be, we’re all ears and will like to hear it.

We’re here to deliver value.
EOSI Finance is on a mission, and we invite you to be part of it. Join our bounty campaign, engage with us, and let’s build something remarkable.

Stay tuned, stay engaged, and let’s make waves! 🚀

Warm regards,
Hamann
CTO, EOSI Finance
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 01, 2024, 07:25:23 PM

I want to join some bounty campaign to have some extra income....but looking at the bounties section..it is very confusing and I am not able to decide what to join,I don't want to waste time in some scam projects.
If possible can I get list of some good bounty managers with their telegram channel link.
A good bounty manager isn't a guarantee that the project they are managing won't turn out to be a scam later on, they will only make sure that the users get paid for what they are promised and that's it. So there is basically no way for you to know which bounty is going to give you something good or which ones are going to give you tokens that would be useless at the end because their token might not get listed or anything.

You might be able to find some but for that, you will have to spend some time and do some background research on each bounty project to confirm which one of them have got potential as a project to move further after the bounty campaign and which ones are likely going to die off.

Makus

Activity: 322
Merit: 217

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2024, 07:54:27 PM

Op if you're talking about signature campaign to help you make extra income then, you're yet qualified due to your current rank. You need to have at least 100 merit to be qualified for signature campaigns that will enable you make extra, for your wifi subscription or whatever. But if you're talking about bounty hunting campaigns, then you need to check telegram groups with the name bounty campaign, I believe you'll find some campaigns that will give you some shitcoins there. Or you might even get lucky to come across to good project.
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2024, 08:43:31 PM

Op you have done well for asking this good question because most of them would come to the forum and without asking questions and join bounties only for them to complain. And the best bounty managers that I know in the forum are AB de Royse777 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5328445.0 then another person you can work with which is the best among all is CryptopreneurBrainboss https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5124215.0. I think this two managers are good to work with. But please when you are working in bounty there is risk because they are sometimes the owe of the project will not pay after everything so it is 50/50 and you don't have to blame the manager.

Op you have to understand that there is different between Bounty Campaigns and Signature Campaigs so you have to specific so that the answers will be straightforward.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1379

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 04:26:44 AM

If you want to avoid falling into scam projects, you must dedicate enough time to do your own research. If you do not have experience in that, you can join bounty campaigns managed by managers with great experience and skills and a good reputation. They certainly prioritize the quality of the projects they promote in the first place.

I advise you to join the BountyPortals group on Telegram, owned by BM irfan_pak10. He is experienced and specialized in this field, and bounty hunters have earned a lot of money through him. You have to have accounts on social media sites with many real followers, and you must wait patiently for the latest announcements he posts regarding Upcoming Bounties. Good luck to you.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 05:13:59 AM

That is why it is called HUNTING because there are no guarantee of getting what we are looking , and the Bounties are somewhat being used as Bait for us to participate , if I were you and you don't wanna waste your time? and since you are looking for Extra income then why not study trading ?
that is where you need to use your ability and mind to make money outside of bounty.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Bureau

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 05:46:27 AM

That is why it is called HUNTING because there are no guarantee of getting what we are looking , and the Bounties are somewhat being used as Bait for us to participate , if I were you and you don't wanna waste your time? and since you are looking for Extra income then why not study trading ?
that is where you need to use your ability and mind to make money outside of bounty.

I agree with your first part as to why it is called bounty hunting. The second part where you have said why not study trading does not look relevant as the OP is looking for an earning guarantee. With trading, even after studying, there is zero guarantee that the OP will be making profits. My understanding of trading as I do it quite often is another way to earn extra income with the mindset of incurring loss.

devil-soul

Activity: 190
Merit: 14

For Rent

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2024, 10:13:58 AM

in reality it is very difficult to find a good bounty, no one can know in advance whether a project will be successful or not, the only things that can possibly be done are: see the credibility and experience of the bounty manager, prefer campaigns that pay with escrow and perhaps with weekly payments in stablecoins

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2024, 01:01:00 PM

Yes that's why its better to stay on what he trying to ask since suggestions maybe doesn't mean nor can change anything since he is more interested on bounty hunting rather than those activities that gives him another level of risk. If he can able to spend a lot of time on participating on those campaigns then he should try it. And maybe the least thing he could fo is to research the background or community of the project and if they have third party entities that hold their campaign funds to make sure that everyone working on said projects will get paid.

Lots of campaign exist here and we don't know or hard to determine on  which of them will paid their hunters and which is not. The only thing to do is to wait if we get paid or just accept the fact that we are been scam and the owners will not paid us. There's so ma y of same like movements happening here so newbies should be aware about this and always do a research since this could help them learn and gain something from this.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2024, 03:56:48 PM

in reality it is very difficult to find a good bounty, no one can know in advance whether a project will be successful or not, the only things that can possibly be done are: see the credibility and experience of the bounty manager, prefer campaigns that pay with escrow and perhaps with weekly payments in stablecoins

Ye that's the right way because so many bounty projects get abandoned but there are some genuine and professional bounty managers who wants the weekly payments in stablecoins that's too they escrow it because that's the way forward instead of promising huge returns and dumping the project it's better to work for average payout with guarantee and if all the bounty managers follow this then the scam projects or projects that don't pay it's users won't be able to infiltrate this forum and even if they do the bounty hunter will get paid for their time and efforts and genuine projects won't mind shelling some amount for bounty.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Kelward

Activity: 392
Merit: 239

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 06:54:03 AM

There's no guarantee to earn on your participation on bounty campaigns since there are lots of scam there. Maybe the chances to earn in that option is less since usually either devs will not pay after their campaign ends their token will not be listed on any good exchange. But if you can able to take risk and spend sometime participating on those campaign then I guess just take your best shoot for selecting and try to earn by luck. If you earn with that then fine but if not then its still ok then just find another new one to try your luck again.

But what I can suggest you is to join on airdrop since the hype is there and maybe you can earn more decent profit than spending some time and effort joining on those bounty campaigns.
I've never perticipated in a bounty campaign before, when I joined the forum and wanted to earn in bounties, I was discouraged to do so, just like the OP is being discouraged now, and I think that he should heed the advice, to avoid any chances of being scammed. I also suggest for him to join an airdrop, he can make a choice and join one, there's a more likely hood that he'll earn from airdrops than bounty campaigns. I wish him all the best as he decides on what to do, it's his choice to make.

strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2024, 02:26:11 PM

Your rank is Member. So you cannot participate in the service campaign. In a bounty campaign, you cannot guarantee whether the campaign you are participating in is the best or not. Sometimes some bounty campaigns turn out to be a scam and you have wasted your time and efforts. In my opinion, one way to participate in a bounty campaign is to join a campaign managed by a reputable manager such as Julerz12, IrfanPak, or Roycilik. They've done a little research into the managed campaign, at least they'll pay you. But that doesn't guarantee that the campaign is legit and profitable.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Dailyscript

Activity: 168
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 02:45:48 PM

Bounties or Airdrop each cannot be 100% guaranteed that they will be successful after lunch. The payment of these campaigns depend on the progress and success of the project. This is why any bounty managers would tell you that you should do your own research before participating. Which means participating in the campaign is at your own risk.

Although regardless of several scam bounties or airdrops there are still legit ones and if you are lucky to have participate on it you will recieve your reward. Most times the reward will cannot be traded untill they are listed on exchanges. While some project will never list rather they will run away with the money of people who have invested in the project from the begining.

Tmoonz

Activity: 154
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 04:29:06 PM

Bounties and airdrops are no longer the way it uses to be, there are scammed projects filled with unfulfilled promises that may look too real to be true at the initial stage but immediately after work is done you be hearing some kind of postponedment of payments and probably you may end up not receiving a pay after work is done, there is souch uncertainty in bounties now and am not encouraging any one to do that for now because it might be a complete waste of time . But if there is any i will do well to update too.

leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 04:36:50 PM

No one has the ability to suggest a good bounty because when a project's bounty is launched most projects are new and their tokens are not listed on exchanges. And no one knows which coins will be listed on good exchanges in the future. so if you want to do bounty then you have to do all the campaigns in which you can luckily get some good tokens which can fetch good price in the market. And if you start looking only for good bounty, you will often miss out on good project bountys

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2024, 05:01:26 PM

People often wants to find bounties Campaign to make money but due to the presence of scam project they failed to find a better bounties Campaign. Check the details of the project before accepting it because most of the bounties Campaign does not pay therefore use your energy only in those projects which are beneficial and are not scam.

Search about the bounty manager because you can easily know that is this project a better or not because by searching about the creators you will know that how many Campaign it has created and how he distributed the reward. There are lots of managers but you cannot find that who is trustable therefore try to choose bounties of Irfan as well as the bounty detective because they will surely give you reward if you work properly.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀