Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:27:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Agent of Economic stimulant  (Read 299 times)
blckhawk

Activity: 1512
Merit: 332

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 07:54:41 AM

If we want to stimulate the economy into growth that would benefit the people of that country, I'm going to suggest something that could easily be done by a lot of country for a really long time but they refuse to do so because those at the position of power don't see the benefit of doing it and that is supporting the small business, the workers, and not forgiving the taxes of big corporation no matter how much they give out in these politicians war chests, those taxes that's being forgiven by tax exemptions that are being enjoyed by these big corporations could've been used to fund projects that would've benefited a lot of people in the public, imagine if the workers in your country are happy and content, you'd definitely see a lot of increase in productivity and with more productivity means that you're going to generate more revenue but those in power don't want that, they want people that need them so they dangle these measly stuff to make us work for dirt cheap wages.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bestcoins1

Activity: 2226
Merit: 722

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 10:55:40 AM

After Covid 19, the country's economy has become increasingly unstable, there are those who used to be poor today who are suddenly rich, and who used to be very rich are now poor, the currency is no longer valuable, what's more, the wages of workers, even though all goods have risen, but the price of wages remains as usual, even though Asia is improving its economy and playing an important role in creating a prosperous society, if this year economic experts do not provide a solution then it could be described as a crisis in the future, in Indonesia itself the currency exchange rate is getting weaker and the price of rice is rising and Gold also experienced an extraordinary increase

I think it's just the feeling of some people as if currency is no longer valuable, even though everyone is still looking for money to meet every need in their own lives. And if you talk about the economic conditions in Indonesia, of course some of it is still quite sad because there are still many workers who are still willing to work for very minimal wages so that it will be difficult for them to become rich except to meet their own needs in order to continue living.

So for now it is better for everyone to try in more work sectors to get more income so that their future is not bleak because of the crisis as you stated. I also really feel how weak the exchange rate of my country's currency is at the moment and the increase in rice prices which is still a burden for people with low incomes. As for gold itself, I think it is time for it to increase because gold is a real asset that is trusted by many people in terms of investment and also in terms of storing value.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Fuso.hp

Activity: 462
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 05:08:23 PM

As the value of the dollar increased and the global economic recession occurred, many institutions went bankrupt and many banks went bankrupt as well as many businesses went bankrupt, many lost their jobs. Many once lived a good life but due to some irregularities or some mistakes in the organization, today they have lost their jobs and they are living a very difficult life. Those who have lost their jobs and are living a difficult life may now understand the true meaning of life. Those of us who are still in a good position should try to find a separate source of income in addition to having a good job, so that if the source of income stops, we can take care of the family through an alternative source.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 06:30:44 PM

So this lead me to be thinking about the word economy and what and what is actually responsible for an economy to grow and what are the economic stimulant

Personally I believe that we should play by our country’s advantages so to me this means we should be able to strengthen our export and tourism industry.

My country produces a lot of agricultural products that do not get appreciated enough but if we manage to make sure that other countries are able to take their products from us then I am sure this will be a cause for an economic growth.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Alpha Marine

Activity: 546
Merit: 286

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 06:16:22 AM

I usually answer questions like this using my own country because the situation differs from one country to another. The cause of the economic situation in one country, may be different from the cause in another economy, so it's often difficult to generalized that certain problems is what is making different countries of the world suffer economically even though certain factors are present in almost all countries.

In my country, it's simply incompetent leaders. I always have this inner conflict within myself when I say my country's leaders are incompetent because I always ask myself, "Are they truly incompetent or they're just selfish and don't care about the country?" This is a question I don't have a definite answer for so I just conclude that they're "incompetent and selfish".
I know the world is facing struggles due to problems like COVID and wars and conflict, but some countries are recovering from that. COVID was 4 years ago, if things aren't beginning to get better after 4 years then it means the government isn't doing enough.
My country spends money on the last useless things. From the president to the lawmakers, the sectorial ministers, the state governor, and even down to the lowest level of leaders, they spend state funds anyhow they like and nothing is ever done about it because they are the system. This is why I say they're selfish and greedy

I say they're incompetent because you can't find any of these leaders to bring up an idea of how to get funds using the resources they have. They do very care about generating more wealth, they just spend from the already generated wealth. You hardly find them creating a project that will employ people, make life easier for its people, and bring more money into the coffers of the government. They don't care about creating wealth. It's like they don't have any ideas of how to make the people and the territory better.
Things will never get better if the leaders of a country and selfish, greedy and incompetent.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Kriptogram14

Activity: 154
Merit: 21

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 06:29:10 AM

So this lead me to be thinking about the word economy and what and what is actually responsible for an economy to grow and what are the economic stimulant

Personally I believe that we should play by our country’s advantages so to me this means we should be able to strengthen our export and tourism industry.

My country produces a lot of agricultural products that do not get appreciated enough but if we manage to make sure that other countries are able to take their products from us then I am sure this will be a cause for an economic growth.

That's the problem now, our country always imports industrial materials and food, causing farmers in their own country to scream about the economy, the selling price of goods is very cheap, but other equipment is expensive, so it's not balanced, the farming community is always affected by food inflation, so it's a pity those who work every day as farmer laborers in the rice fields they own, so the solution for the community is to stop importing food, what must be sought for a solution is how our community can export the food they have, because of the quality of the food they have It also has pretty good quality, so exporting can already be done, the government just needs to find a way to realize their wishes so that the local community's economy can be developed.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Bitco55

Activity: 252
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 10:07:08 AM

Of recent time the world economies have been having problem, from economic recession to losing of jobs, to high inflation rate in the prices of goods and services etc they are all pointers that the economies of the world are currently not in a good shape

Economy simply refers to the financial management of the country, and Economics is the study of this financial management. One of the major stimulants of the growth of the economy is the behavior of the people. That's why Economics can also be said to be the study of human behavior and how it affects the economy. This study includes their wants, opportunity costs, money costs, their resources, and many more.

Now, we can also see in demand and supply that the behavior of the consumers is what makes the price either go up or come down. So, I'd say one of the major determinants of economic growth is how the consumer behaves in the market.  Government decisions also plays a vital role in the growth and downfall of the economy, as since the time of John Maynard, the discovery of government decisions has seemed very important in the laws of Economics.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: