Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:04:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This bitcoin bull market isn't over yet !  (Read 585 times)
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2024, 07:36:35 PM

Basically it is very difficult to predict the Bitcoin market because since the end of 2023 the Bitcoin market has been growing tremendously. Therefore, those who invest when the Bitcoin market is on the upswing can often see that they cannot make as much money if they invest at that time, so it is very important to check the Bitcoin market and invest. Of course, with the way the Bitcoin market is rising, expect the Bitcoin market to almost break its record, so it's not too late for those investing in Bitcoin to do so quickly.

It is not easy to know about market but you can check the current price and then make a decision according to news and prediction. Like everyone knows that halving is near which will give a chance of selling at greater cost so if someone is still waiting then he Don't want to trust prediction or is wasting his time as halving will only bring good news that will only be better for selling.

No one has lost buying opportunity as now market is not as higher as that will be after halving therefore buy now if you want satisfaction from your investment. Bitcoin investment is much dependent on your amount of money and people focus more on Fluctuations instead of thinking that during their desire timing will there be any amount with them or not.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 09:52:16 PM

We keep seeing the current trend until next year, that is what I thought and we can just say it was over when the entire market went red again. But now, we just enjoy the greenish season of the market and take this chance to earn more profit.

As the halving event comes too close, the more we think of a huge pump in Bitcoin price. On any of these days, we can possibly see the price of Bitcoin will reach $80k (or even more). Halving has a huge influence on the mindset of the people and this encourages us to buy more and hold rather than thinking about selling earlier before ATH.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2024, 10:18:32 AM

Most of us are expecting Bitcoin to go at least over $100k in this bull run, however, we would be much happier, of course, if it manages to go way above that mark because we are holders and we would enjoy every bit of it. People who think the bull run is done should wait for some time before reaching that conclusion.
Everyone is quite excited to see the price of Bitcoin at $100k but the question is if we can manage to hold our Bitcoin until it comes. Or the majority are selling when it was just react at $80k.

Those who think is over are those people who are selling their Bitcoin already. They just want the market to dump again rather than see the price go high and feel absolute regret. But those who hold always have their faith and believe that Bitcoin price will reach new ATH. Well, believe that history repeats itself and it was been witnessed before that bull season is over almost 1 year after halving (correct me if I'm wrong).

Maybe its situational basis since if there's a good indicator that bitcoin price would get a chance to go at that price then provably majority of people will hold until they can see that figures to come. But if there's some trouble that can potentially stop the bull run and triggers some corrections that possibly happen then maybe this can ignite the want of people to secure their profit since for sure that they don't want to experience to get trapped again if a heavy bearish trend will occur especially if the halving hype is done or the new ATH has been reached.

But we don't know yet the exact thing to happen so maybe lets look forward on the latest happening in future to see what possible action is best to do.

Out of mind

Activity: 448
Merit: 218

I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 02:57:26 PM

This is the highest position that the Bitcoin market is currently in. We have seen a lot of volatility in the market since the Bitcoin market peaked in 2021 with a lot of market dumping. But the market is once again heavily pumped just before the Bitcoin halving in 2024. We know bitcoin halving is just a few days away so we will see bitcoin halving and when block halving bitcoin demand will increase. As the Bitcoin market will reach the bull season after the halving, and we all assume that the price of BTC is likely to go above $80k dollars before the halving. And Bitcoin halving is only a week away, then the demand for that BTC will increase a lot and people will invest a lot more. and when Bitcoin halving enters the bull season right then Bitcoin price will surely touch $150k.

Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2024, 04:38:30 PM

We keep seeing the current trend until next year, that is what I thought and we can just say it was over when the entire market went red again. But now, we just enjoy the greenish season of the market and take this chance to earn more profit.

As the halving event comes too close, the more we think of a huge pump in Bitcoin price. On any of these days, we can possibly see the price of Bitcoin will reach $80k (or even more). Halving has a huge influence on the mindset of the people and this encourages us to buy more and hold rather than thinking about selling earlier before ATH.
The coming halving is going to make the price of Bitcoin so skyrocket that is why we have been seeing many investors trying to accumulate enough Bitcoin so that the reward can be massive during the bull market. We can earn more from holding Bitcoin or other altcoins that can have a great profit for holders since that have been the expectation of everyone investing in the crypto market.
We want to make profits and for us to make the earning, it is important we invest for a better future in cryptocurrency.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 04:48:21 PM

This is the highest position that the Bitcoin market is currently in. We have seen a lot of volatility in the market since the Bitcoin market peaked in 2021 with a lot of market dumping. But the market is once again heavily pumped just before the Bitcoin halving in 2024. We know bitcoin halving is just a few days away so we will see bitcoin halving and when block halving bitcoin demand will increase. As the Bitcoin market will reach the bull season after the halving, and we all assume that the price of BTC is likely to go above $80k dollars before the halving. And Bitcoin halving is only a week away, then the demand for that BTC will increase a lot and people will invest a lot more. and when Bitcoin halving enters the bull season right then Bitcoin price will surely touch $150k.

There's no impossible chances that it would reach for that very promising value mate, but for now we should consider the resistance pulling over the market. Bearish market is still undertaking despite the fact that we're on the edge of success. It made me remember those days that I wasted all my btc assets just for fiat, on memories reminds me of that nightmares selling without thinking about what the future may bring. I was only focus that time with altcoins which ultimately a bad decisions I've made of my entire life.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 09:22:35 PM

We will see even more. With the resiliency of Bitcoin, we're able to see how quickly the price increases that is coming on it. That's why if we're approaching with the halving, we're also waiting for the impact of the halving and for that reason many might be out already when they've seen $80k-$100k. But for me, I'd wait for more and this is not because I am greedy and that is because I am believing more with its potential and we're already here so why not wait any longer?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀