Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:39:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stay patient 🤞  (Read 280 times)
Odohu

Activity: 392
Merit: 346

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2023, 10:18:13 PM

There is no two ways about it. It is a popular saying that "the patient dog eats the fattest bone". In life, patience is virtue and what is needed to succeed in any venture. Take a clue from entrepreneur that just launched a business, without patience he is doomed to fail.

People who are impatient sometimes spend longer time to achieve success because they will be "jumping from pillar to pole" without mastering anything. So, the importance of patience cannot be over-emphasized.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Promocodeudo

Activity: 406
Merit: 215

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2023, 06:35:48 PM

What if you plant a tree and die before the tree grow, this is to tell you the holding is not for everyone, no doubt your example is very nice but for you to succeed in Bitcoin business you must not be dependent on it unless you want to just try which is not for bitcoin, it might interest you to know that premature seller are also part of game, note I never said you shouldn't withdraw a little from your investment when the need arises because the major reason for investment is to use the funds to do the needful, the question is how many people are holding here in Nigeria, the situation of things has made it impossible for people to hold, even though we have hodlers, the amount they are holding won't be much because needs will always come to touch it because no extra income per say.

Ever-young

Activity: 1190
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2024, 05:16:51 AM

My bothers and sisters patience na the only way to see front for this business oo, everything for this space they work with time, investing in crypto  be like when somebody plant tree, make I ask, when you plant tree na that thesame day or month or year you go chop the fruit? Shabi you go wait for the tree to mature first before e get fruit? Na so cryto investment dey  too.
So as e stands so, my people na the tree we dey plant so.
Make we no let pepper body spoil am for us,
The least way you fit invest just do am and wait patiently.
My people we go talk later,
Make I go find something chop 😋😋

Normally na true u talk, patient na the core key to this business, if u no get am, dat means you no follow because na wetin e require for u to be among or for person to carry see front, crypto na one of the online business wey be say if person no dey careful, person fit sick or die because of the risks wey involve, sometimes e go favour person sometimes e dey make person cry but na crypto sure pass and e dey beneficial too so na e make dem dey advice make person know the things involve before getting into crypto and being no only imply for crypto but we need patient for this life to keep the world moving because e get some kind things wey person need to stay calm and patient for that thing to come true besides dem don talk say a patient dog eat the fattest bone.

Zanab247

Activity: 1204
Merit: 139

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 20, 2024, 12:11:10 PM

There is no way u go exercise patience in your BTC hodling u no go enjoy am wen d bull market come because BTC investment is different from other investment u go put your money u go begin dey see result instantly, but BTC investment use to take time before u go begin dey see good results dat will make u stay long in d BTC investment.

No matter wat will come your way during your hodling, don't allow d problem to have his way to sell your BTC than to endure to hodl d BTC till the season people use to make profits come before you can sell to take profits too.

Some of d people panicking in d market wen ever d bear run is taking a long years, are newbies because it will b difficult for u to see old hodlers panicking in any of d bear season because dey no say bull season is very close to d market.

Marykeller

Activity: 1078
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2024, 01:14:41 PM

Life generally need person to be patient not only investing in crypto. For example, person need patience to grow in business, succeed in life, graduate for university, get married and have kids etc. Absolutely, nothing in this life wey no need patience for person to grow and succeed in am.

Patience plays a key role in our life. Na why we are advice to be patient in everything we do cos nothing comes easily without passing some process of germination. However, how long you patiently wait go determines how the fruit you go pluck go be and the amount of fertilizer you apply on am.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Adams0001

Activity: 448
Merit: 157

View Profile
April 20, 2024, 03:53:36 PM

Life generally need person to be patient not only investing in crypto. For example, person need patience to grow in business, succeed in life, graduate for university, get married and have kids etc. Absolutely, nothing in this life wey no need patience for person to grow and succeed in am.

Patience plays a key role in our life. Na why we are advice to be patient in everything we do cos nothing comes easily without passing some process of germination. However, how long you patiently wait go determines how the fruit you go pluck go be and the amount of fertilizer you apply on am.

Exactly, you are correct Without patience, many people will not succeed. You must overcome many challenges, and if you are not patient, you will never get what you need. In crypto, the first thing to know is patience, because without it, you cannot invest your funds in crypto because if you lose, you will not try to invest again because you will be thinking you will be losing your money whenever you risk, so even if you lose funds, you will see All of the big investors who have abandoned bitcoin since 2009 thing now are ones who are the people that you will say they are the real people that are really patient, because if they are not patient they will have sell there coins for long term already since they will think they will lose there funds.

Mate2237

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2024, 05:01:17 PM

Patient is the key to success but you need wisdom when you are in the waiting process. As I said before even though you are patient, if you are not doing something to support yourself u no go fit survive with that your patient. Your patient must accompany with another or extra income so that you investment in bitcoin will be saved. Bitcoin investment is not something you apply only patient because it is not a short term investment plan but it is for long term investment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ojinga

Activity: 56
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 04:45:58 PM

Yes I agree with you, staying patient is good but not staying patient without doing nothing. Patient is one of the greatest key to success and it makes you more smarter in some areas in your life not only about crypto but in life it's self, because I remember once a time my brother was telling me about some difficulties in his business but I was telling him patient is the only way out.

Mostly in a business patient is the opposite name of it, because business or investments requires patience nothing grows in one day God have already made it clear to our understanding. By the plants, if you plant something it has it's own year of harvesting so let keep it to our heart that patient is the key of living life. Because from the day we're giving birth it was all about patients and time, when i started with crypto it was patient and courage that kept me putting my effort dealing with crypto and was aslo trying my best in other activities but patient was the key of it.. so staying patient is the key to be successful in life.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: