Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:42:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Networking of Bitcoin and bringing Investors onboard is succeeded by testimonies  (Read 196 times)
SatoPrincess

Activity: 980
Merit: 703

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 11:03:32 PM

Her husband was able to raise her $1K which she had it to accumulate more of Bitcoins using the DCA accumulating method and has also diversified her digital assets.

I would not recommend that a beginner invest in altcoins. Your friend should stick to accumulating more bitcoins, diversifying your portfolio may seem like a smart idea but in the long run you may lose more than you bargained for.

As at this time, she own a conventional trading firm where people works for her and she calls her self the BOSS LADY.
From the story, I found no evidence that the woman has a in-depth knowledge of trading. All she’s done is accumulate bitcoin using DCA method, that’s not enough to open a trading firm.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Agbe

Activity: 882
Merit: 1252

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 11:24:02 AM

Another good ending story about investing in Bitcoin and making a profit. Good to know that your friend has become financially empowered by investing in Bitcoin. I assume she was able to make such a profit within three months because she was fortunate to buy the coin during this period when the price of Bitcoin was rising. I hope she is aware there is a time called bear run when she would have to wait for several months or even years before she could make a profit. However, congratulations to your friends.
Exactly one of the major thing in this world and to achieve is to be financially secured so that whatever happens, you have something to lay your hands on. And the Op tried for bringing out someone from the poverty line. And the lady would be very happy foe him to helped her out. And she also having the opportunity to meet someone like him and having nthe money at that time to invest because many we have introduced Bitcoin investment to either have no money to invest or not interested to invest foe the fear that their money will lost. Using DCA method to acquire bitcoin is a nice method. And I will also advise her not to diversify her investment yet because her knowledge on cryptocurrency is still sallow. She should still focus on the Bitcoin foe some times even tow to three years before planning to diversify her investment.
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 12:00:20 PM

The story is of reality despite me not fully benefiting in deep but the evidence of the little experience is clear that Bitcoin has changed many and wipe off many idleness in the area of unemployment as the investment here generate more income and turn out to be more profitable than any other investment.

Investment on Bitcoin is never a waste as it keep making people financial story change for good on a daily basis, all one need is to position itself by investing and exercise patient the result is always massive.

Best to invest on Bitcoin than altcoin or shiltcoin as Bitcoin has passed many test and analysis made never failed for it reward and benefits to investors.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: