Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:51:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who has heard about the Blockchain4youth program?  (Read 28 times)
Chibaba (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 05:58:38 PM

I may have my reservations about the focus of the program due to its emphasis on GEN Z, but tbh, it's a well-executed adoption-driven program. While the youth make for a good target audience for promoting tech-driven products, the program should also include the older age bracket to explore investment opportunities and the influence they can bring to the table.

However, the above statement is just a personal opinion and tbh the progress showcased in this video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s3lVdIRf1xI is commendable.

I feel  this should be a collective step and would like to see other exchanges emulate such initiative to collectively accelerate blockchain and cryptocurrency adoption, just as some exchanges are already launching SAFU funds, which I believe originated from Binance. B4Y is just a year old initiative by Bitget and has managed to partner with over 50 universities. They have organized more than 50 lectures worldwide. With a record of over 20k participants thus far, I believe this is a good start, and I hope the program continues and expands to Africa, where I feel more engaging awareness is needed.

Cryptocurrency is the future, and collectively supporting such a concept could be a positive step in the right direction to ensure financial freedom for all. However, I would prefer a more inclusive approach rather than solely focusing on the youth.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: