Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:43:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accusations against shakaru  (Read 29240 times)
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
December 24, 2011, 05:02:40 PM

LoupGaroux, teflone, and gigasvps:
He can call people names all he wants, but all that matters is the evidence. I will not let this outburst sway my handling of this case, as much as I'd want it to. I must remain neutral and see this issue from both prospectives.

Hi Maged,

Thanks for trying to take the hi road in this matter. Unfortunately, astana's destructive outbursts on his keyboard and his "I'm going down in flames" actions and attitude only proves his lack of respect for anyone who does not believe him because he says to.

While evidence is important and will ultimately prove out the facts, it's the little things in life like treating people with respect, giving people the benefit of the doubt and not publicly trying to ruin others reputations without just cause that prove his true worth to the community.

Best regards,
gigavps

Well put..

And  Sannyasi get well soon ! Vitamin C is your friend!

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinbuck @ BTCLot

Activity: 540

The future begins today

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2011, 11:28:12 PM

Kids that is why you should avoid paypal.

Bitcoin is the future !
teflone

View Profile
December 25, 2011, 12:19:40 AM

Kids that is why you should avoid paypal.

dude, you misspelled astana.

lol Smiley

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
Coinbuck @ BTCLot

Activity: 540

The future begins today

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2011, 02:57:00 AM

Kids that is why you should avoid paypal and astana.

dude, you misspelled astana.

Fix'd  Grin

Bitcoin is the future !
Sannyasi

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2011, 02:59:08 AM

And  Sannyasi get well soon ! Vitamin C is your friend!

Thanks man, today is being much more forgiving Smiley

1DxP5iL6hN5Gd3cwmDz9uFSntW8ALBQaGK

http://gamerkeys.net/common/home.htm <- the best place to get games!

my portfoio: http://windowsofamind.com
astana (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2011, 11:27:00 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2011, 08:01:16 PM by Maged

Money has been stolen from me, Andrew one way or the other you will pay me back every single cent you owe
Don't worry, I'll make sure that this will happen. That being said, he is fully in the right to keep any money that you cost him, provided that he can provide documentation showing it.
and you will compensate me for what you have done.
Is that what you truly want? Free money? Well, I'm sorry, but that will not happen. You will ONLY get back what you sent, minus any fees that shakaru incurred. Since this can only be determined once the PayPal disputes are resolved, you will have to wait until then. Again, this is your own fault.

What? I cost him? Fuck off. How pathetic that your defending him. This dirty asshole has effectivley stolen money from me, has broken not only his word but a verbal contract, and is sliming his way out of his resonsibilities by sucking cock of all these pathetic losers. And your defending him? His Costs? You can fuck off, I will be compensated not him, He returns every single cent in full and it will be done, there is no question this will happen.

& LoupGaroux shut up you pathetic excuse for a human.
mjcmurfy

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2011, 01:28:32 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2011, 01:46:50 PM by mjcmurfy

I will be compensated not him, He returns every single cent in full and it will be done, there is no question this will happen.

ROFL! You don't have the power to enforce anything, so just stop with the threats and righteous indignation will you?
What are you going to do if shakaru refuses? Blow some more hot air? Terrifying!

Your money will be returned solely at the discretion of shakaru. And you are giving him less and less reason to do so. He has zero obligation to refund you anything after you charged back prior transactions with him which were completely unrelated to this transaction. You are a foul mouthed ignoramus who needs to learn some respect, and I hope you get tossed out of this forum for good. A scammer label would be far too lenient.

Shakaru, I hope you don't send a single penny back to this asshat. If you feel bad keeping the difference, then donate it to charity (maybe goat's orphan fund) or to the forum as compensation for all the hassle astana is causing for the moderators. That would be a sufficient punishment for him. A squeeze on his wallet will be the only thing that he will care about. To me, this would seem perfectly justifiable.

http://www.bitcointorrentz.com/images/bct_button_117_30.png - BitCoinTorrentz.com: High-speed HTTP torrent downloads. 0.05 btc/gb. Up to 50% discount with free membership!
astana (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2011, 04:55:12 PM

Is that what you truly want? Free money? Well, I'm sorry, but that will not happen. You will ONLY get back what you sent, minus any fees that shakaru incurred. Since this can only be determined once the PayPal disputes are resolved, you will have to wait until then. Again, this is your own fault.

He has stolen money from me. It will be repaid. Trust me I'll make sure the money that is owed is re-paid. And he holds the blame for this, no one else. He is the one who is to blame, but he  has to call the internet buddies to defend him now because he fucked up, he knows what he did and he knows he's in the wrong.

& Post under your real name instead of editing my posts anonymously, shows your lack of character.

And last to mjcmurfy  piss off, you little troll.
teflone

View Profile
December 25, 2011, 05:05:03 PM

He has stolen money from me. It will be repaid. Trust me I'll make sure the money that is owed is re-paid. And he holds the blame for this, no one else. He is the one who is to blame, but he  has to call the internet buddies to defend him now because he fucked up, he knows what he did and he knows he's in the wrong.

& Post under your real name instead of editing my posts anonymously, shows your lack of character.

And last to mjcmurfy  piss off, you little troll.

Explain to us how Shakuru owes you money?  In detail. And tell us how Shakuru scammed you somehow on those past transactions ?
Lets hear it big man..

deslok

Activity: 462

It's all about the game, and how you play it

View Profile
December 25, 2011, 07:12:53 PM

You want logs, how about I post the IRC conversations, the private messages, the thread in the private forum. The IM chats between people. Oh yes I have them.
Absolutely! If you prefer to keep them private, you can message them to me. Otherwise, post them in this thread.

If you feel that I am too biased in this case, you can also choose to send this information to Yankee or deslok. I trust both of them to evaluate the information you send them appropriately.

I thank you for the vote of confidence maged however I would be a poor choice for an impartial judge in this case, yankee on the other hand is still a good sugestion

"If we don't hang together, by Heavens we shall hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

If you found that funny or something i said useful i always appreciate spare change
1PczDQHfEj3dJgp6wN3CXPft1bGB23TzTM
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 25, 2011, 08:16:22 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2011, 10:40:05 PM by Maged

Your money will be returned solely at the discretion of shakaru. And you are giving him less and less reason to do so. He has zero obligation to refund you anything after you charged back prior transactions with him which were completely unrelated to this transaction.
If he doesn't return the difference minus his actual costs, he will be marked as a scammer. I don't care how much of an ass astana is being.
You want logs, how about I post the IRC conversations, the private messages, the thread in the private forum. The IM chats between people. Oh yes I have them.
Absolutely! If you prefer to keep them private, you can message them to me. Otherwise, post them in this thread.

If you feel that I am too biased in this case, you can also choose to send this information to Yankee or deslok. I trust both of them to evaluate the information you send them appropriately.

I thank you for the vote of confidence maged however I would be a poor choice for an impartial judge in this case, yankee on the other hand is still a good sugestion
Honestly, I could care less who views his private information. I just want him to submit it to somebody that is reputable. All Hero Members are allowed to arbitrate disputes and gather private information. If the arbitrator decides that someone is a scammer, they submit a summary of the information as well as the specific incriminating evidence to theymos for his decision. However, before submitting to theymos and potentially wasting his time, we usually recommend sending that information to a Global Moderator for an initial review.

shakaru

Activity: 406

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
December 25, 2011, 08:35:02 PM

The only logs that do exist are from Skype. No irc chat was ever used (the freenode servers can back that up) also, all forums pms have either been me stating that I do not trust astana and I am refuding his money, and a series of onsided pms to me with some wounderful lillt quips.

Right now Paypal is going through the materials that I have provided them and I am waiting a return call to discuss the matter with them. If anyone wants to help by sharing their expiences with astana, send me a pm and we can discuss.

And I agree with desloc. It would be a conflict of intrest in regards to our dealings together for him to objectivly evaluate. However, if there is anyone who knows me best on this forum, it would be him.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
Maged
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2011, 08:43:03 PM

The only logs that do exist are from Skype. No irc chat was ever used (the freenode servers can back that up) also, all forums pms have either been me stating that I do not trust astana and I am refuding his money, and a series of onsided pms to me with some wounderful lillt quips.
There you go, astana. Prove that wrong and I'll have shakaru marked as a scammer right away.

Maged
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2011, 10:35:49 PM

There you go, astana. Prove that wrong and I'll have shakaru marked as a scammer right away.

Does it go both ways no proof and this weasel is marked scammer...
No, unless the logs are falsified. Even then, that will require a large amount of evidence to prove it.

sadpandatech

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 25, 2011, 11:45:36 PM

We should consider other levels of tagging for instances that don't quite meet the 'scammer' threshold.
Like; Weasel, Overtly Rude, etc.. Someone that has a better grasp of English will have to come up with one for someone who makes mention of physical violence and other overtly agressive comments to try and get the person they are dealing with to 'give in' to their 'demands'.... *points to the convo somone had with Pirate that was pastebined in another thread*

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2011, 03:14:03 AM

Thanks Maged.

I know Shakaru to be an extremely honest member of these forums, and seeing from the evidence presented (Astana, you still have no shown anyone any evidence) it looks like Shakaru is the victim here. At the same time, I have done business with Astana and have had no issues, he is actually quite friendly.

Having said that, I dont think I'm the best choice to be objective here. I'll gladly take a look at all the evidence and present my recommendation to the forums. However, what I say should not be the final word.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah and (Happy?) Kwanzaa everyone,

Charlie

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 03:22:55 PM

@astana- you now owe me million dollars as compensation for violating my civil rights by breaching my right to fee speech. In addition, in a competent court of jurisdiction your remark that I am a "pathetic excuse for a human" could clearly be shown to be a hate crime, so I could have you jailed.

Is my claim any less valid than yours?

I will make sure that I get my one million dollars from you. You can be sure of this, I will not rest until I am fully compensated by you.

Doesn't this sound stupid? Identical to your spurious claims, Tourrette's Syndrome flavored ranting, and utterly laughable posturing.

You have provided nothing to back up your asinine claims, you have acted like a simple minded spoiled little bitch, and you irritate the fuck out of people with your obvious and rather amateur criminal efforts. Go away you little fuckwit mosquito, before you get swatted by reality.
teflone

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 05:01:49 PM

@astana- you now owe me million dollars as compensation for violating my civil rights by breaching my right to fee speech. In addition, in a competent court of jurisdiction your remark that I am a "pathetic excuse for a human" could clearly be shown to be a hate crime, so I could have you jailed.

Is my claim any less valid than yours?

I will make sure that I get my one million dollars from you. You can be sure of this, I will not rest until I am fully compensated by you.

Doesn't this sound stupid? Identical to your spurious claims, Tourrette's Syndrome flavored ranting, and utterly laughable posturing.

You have provided nothing to back up your asinine claims, you have acted like a simple minded spoiled little bitch, and you irritate the fuck out of people with your obvious and rather amateur criminal efforts. Go away you little fuckwit mosquito, before you get swatted by reality.

Dude, you misspelled Astana Tongue

astana (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 07:56:22 PM

teflone  what a pathetic excuse, your post is dumbest thing i've ever seen. he took my money, nothing came back. that is stealing. and i'd stomp on your fucking head if i had the chance you wannabe teenage keyboard warrior.

he knows what he did, thats why he went crying for help first thing because he fucked over the wrong person over. he owes me 4 580 gtc classifieds, he ows the people that paid for them now because i took their money. didn't give me anything, little worm agreed to a deal and never delivered shit. ask him that? where are my items? go on? where are they?

and you have have gall to call me a scammer? your just trash.
astana (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 07:58:15 PM

Hey assholetana I'm going to be down under in 2016 for the entire footy season so if you want to shoot me another PM with your contact details we'll get together and see if you can back up that mouth of yours.

sure come down, i'll show you a good old time. i'll even pick you up from the airport how does that sound.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: