Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:49:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accusations against shakaru  (Read 29240 times)
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 08:30:30 AM

Your a little shit, what areyou 16? Go read some more totsi or zolknet posts on good scams you idiot.

Anyone else notice how he almost always opens his Insults with "You little"
Lets just start Nit Picking to piss him off till he leaves.

Missed a space
Why dont you just check is profile for his age you jackass, That way your not taking shots in the dark
Need i underline more? Who the hell goes to totsi or zolknet, Scammers.

So i find it funny that Astana is referring to a site that only scammers Frequent.

Well, then let's go completely grammar nazi on his ass...

More correctly, it should read "You're a little shit. What are you, 16? Go read some more posts about good scams on totsi or zolknet, you idiot." Actually totsi and zolknet should have their entire web address cited according to standard citation rules for electronic posting, but since I couldn't (notice that clever, and completely appropriate contraction?) give less of a happy goddamn about either of those sites, I don't cite their addresses from memory.

Sadly, a standardized analysis of his grammatical constructs indicates that he writes at a third grade level (that's 9 year olds for folks who have non-American school systems) and does even that, rather poorly. So a grammar school drop-out trying to match wits with a geeked out group of hyper-cryptographic inclined privacy freaks with bleeding edge tech skills and toys. And the best he can come up with is four different ways to misspell the word "liar" and use "pathetic cunt" out of context on a continual basis.

Ah well, perhaps a worthy opponent at the next battle...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 08:32:29 AM

I liked the way he put it... Good scams... Scams are only good for scammers  Roll Eyes

Stop digging asstana, stop digging...  Cheesy

Your a little shit, what areyou 16? Go read some more totsi or zolknet posts on good scams you idiot.

Anyone else notice how he almost always opens his Insults with "You little"
Lets just start Nit Picking to piss him off till he leaves.

Missed a space
Why dont you just check is profile for his age you jackass, That way your not taking shots in the dark
Need i underline more? Who the hell goes to totsi or zolknet, Scammers.

So i find it funny that Astana is referring to a site that only scammers Frequent.

Well, then let's go completely grammar nazi on his ass...

More correctly, it should read "You're a little shit. What are you, 16? Go read some more posts about good scams on totsi or zolknet, you idiot." Actually totsi and zolknet should have their entire web address cited according to standard citation rules for electronic posting, but since I couldn't (notice that clever, and completely appropriate contraction?) give less of a happy goddamn about either of those sites, I don't cite their addresses from memory.

Sadly, a standardized analysis of his grammatical constructs indicates that he writes at a third grade level (that's 9 year olds for folks who have non-American school systems) and does even that, rather poorly. So a grammar school drop-out trying to match wits with a geeked out group of hyper-cryptographic inclined privacy freaks with bleeding edge tech skills and toys. And the best he can come up with is four different ways to misspell the word "liar" and use "pathetic cunt" out of context on a continual basis.

Ah well, perhaps a worthy opponent at the next battle...
Lol my 1000th post is most likely going to be a post deticated to Bashing this user off of the forums

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 08:35:01 AM

Personally I would go for the unshaven Russian women theme... but here's a set-up, you spike over the net for number 1000...
Fiyasko
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 08:36:15 AM

TL;DR
Astana=scammer=needs a ban
Shakaru=innocent=deserves an apology
Myself=Owning you=Good laughs

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 08:41:06 AM

Summary - astana   Picture/Text
Name:   astana
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   October 04, 2011, 04:41:14 AM
Last Active:   Today at 08:22:56 AM
MSN:   
YIM:   
Email:   hidden
Current Status:    Offline
Admin notes:   Banned for trolling
Fiyasko
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 08:47:17 AM

MSN:   
YIM:   

AHAHAHA OHHH SHIIIIT IT'S NOT A FAKE!
Whoooo! Score one for the bitcoin community!
High fives for everyone that helped to force Astana to dig and dig and dig

Fiyasko
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 08:56:43 AM

TL;DR

I feel like my 1000th post got this guy bashed off the forums, I know it didnt, But dont ruin my fantasy

Sannyasi

Activity: 454

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2011, 09:04:11 AM

TL;DR

I feel like my 1000th post got this guy bashed off the forums, I know it didnt, But dont ruin my fantasy

I'd feel proud too, you did good weather it did or not Smiley

1DxP5iL6hN5Gd3cwmDz9uFSntW8ALBQaGK

http://gamerkeys.net/common/home.htm <- the best place to get games!

my portfoio: http://windowsofamind.com
boonies4u

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 09:40:46 AM

MSN:   
YIM:   

Are we to assume that he was in fact trolling? If that is the case I'm not sure what to think. I guess that is just a part of the trollercoaster.
shakaru

Activity: 406

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 09:49:09 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2011, 10:00:50 AM by shakaru

Ok, so if you know me for OTC, you know I am not a fan of offtopic discussion. So. I ask that this thread be locked. Keep the investigation open and any update can be added to this post, by only the admin through subsion and peer review through PM. I have no issues with the matters of this beign held publically, but if the admins of this forum start to think it is an burden in its current state, then do as you see fit.

In light of the awsome pm I got from astana, for the record,  I replied with.,,

"Fatty fatty fat fat?" as I have told him because he brought his credit card processor into this with his Vanilla credit card, he can deal with them. If you didnt revese our btc trades, you would have had your money like you wished. You fucked this up. Then you started the death threats. I told you if you sent one more single threat, I would call the Melbourne police. So I will state this now.

If I have to take a cab to LAX and get on a plane, fly to your small world down there and file a report in person. I will. Hell. I will allow someone to be the treasurer of the fund and help collect funds to but my ticket, and I will I will give them cash for the difference to spend 16 hours on a flight. at this point. I could lose every cent of money you have ever touched, and as long as you can never deal with a single person online, I will be more than conent.

Your have publically screwed over my buisness. You have caused such harm that I may have to answer to my clients to SDM and explain the situation, and happily give them what ever they ask because despite all this, I still have some faith in bitcoin. You can look around in the forum and do an simple search. I have unhappy clients? I remedy the situation. Then they are happy. You do a further search, you see I have been scamed on multiple occasions and in some cases had others paid for hardware in my hands and personally too care of the loss.

Besides all of that. I do not hide behide who I am. I am Andrew Nollan. I have met many of you. I have shared both meal and converation. Trade and commerce. Unlike many who welcomly choose to hide behind the veil that bitcoin provides, I have taken a stand to not only let known who I am, but also follow all laws.

In our dealings, I made sure to constantly expres the following to you..

I will comply with all US and internatonal law in regards to import/export and including duties and taxes. You agreed to this. You also agreed to paying for all shiping of the cards. Infact. Our deal was 4x Evga gtx580s @ 412 ea. That deal included the one I could obtain within 24 hours, and the other 3 with 7 days. This was obcheived by means of Cheaper n Bitcoins for 1 of the 3 remains units, and 2 by means of the SoCal craigslist.

During our transaction, you told me of issues with large numbers on paypal, lack of access to btc and the need of multiple transactions. You also told me of how you didnt want to pay fees and pointed out how you liked my practices of our previous btc trades in the form of the "Gift" options as it saved you fees and provided me with security. You even screen capped that part. Sure the rest of the conversation both preceding and the resulting conversation ommited. You also omited the part about the remaining $48 ballace for the cards, the shipping cost, plus the pre-decussed matter that 2 of the cards would be purchased under a resale agrement and that CA sales tax must be paid. You asked me to lie, and said I should not charge you tax. I told you I would not give you an extra %5 discount as it would be coming out of my pocket. So, instead of setteling your debt, you aske me to sell you harddrives on credit as it was "good business". Not only that, at a discount at what I was selling them at. If the public wishies, you can see where I sold 4tb hdds to AmazingGrendo who still is using them. I refused this deal. Then you stated that "if I knew anything, I would reconsider" I told you that it made no sense to sell to you for less minus the cost of shiping because it was repeate bis as I did ok on my own.

I told you how recently I had a fellow claim not to get his international package. I had misplced the tracking slip and despite the loss, resent the a replacement package(Tracking #CP88041975US). I told you how once I gave the guy a traking number correctly this time, he called his CC and revesed his transaction. I told this to you because you said "You had FRIENDS at PayPal". You told me that I needed to forge the origonal tracking number or as you said "Do what ever I need to to get what I want" (Mods: I have that log) AND told me "That you were Suprised you have not scammed me yet" AND YES I HAVE THAT SKYPE LOG TOO!

You said in your early post in this thread that you have IRC logs, yet Freenods show the last time you logged into irc was when you dealt with pirate and refused to auth on OTC, a service thats only existance is to keep record of you to prevent scamming and other bad acts.

You called me out to post your name, and then you pm the admins saying you will sue. Do you want me to post your address in Melbourne too? Remember you gave me that over skype too? I have told you that because of you revesing ALL transactions and you bringing in your credit card company that it is now up to them to figure this out. Your pissed because you passed your $499 protection cap and have to wait 180 days? Im sorry. YOU did that. I clicked on the refund button. Paypals policy held it up, and you fliped out.

So. You called your credit card. It is their battle now. Not your. Deal with it. Mods. Lock it down and have Maged update as new postable info is pm to him.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
Sannyasi

Activity: 454

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2011, 09:59:48 AM

i agree to the locking idea. It would be nice to hear the final outcome of this 'fiasco/business' once the dust has finaly settled though

1DxP5iL6hN5Gd3cwmDz9uFSntW8ALBQaGK

http://gamerkeys.net/common/home.htm <- the best place to get games!

my portfoio: http://windowsofamind.com
shakaru

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 10:02:49 AM

i agree to the locking idea. It would be nice to hear the final outcome of this 'fiasco/business' once the dust has finaly settled though

I am compleatly for that. I just feel that this is getting out of hand and that a mod should be the one to update further.

PS. Im going to lose on paypal and have to pay the cost. I just had the previous fraud finish out and despite a tracking nuber, I lost. I can only assume it will be the same here as this is more complicated and that one was open a shut I should win.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 10:08:19 AM

and what about dark_science? lol
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2011, 10:22:51 AM

GEEZ. 

I THOUGHT THIS WAS CHRISTMAS!

This thread is like one of those print out and leave by the toilet so you can read again and again and share it with others.

This thread goes to show how painful it is to deal with Paypal AND credit cards AND astana... and why bitcoin, being irreversible, is NECESSARY in today's world of astana's.

This thread should get it's name changed to GRAND THREAD ASANTA!!  i mean, astana.  santa?  more like AGRINCHA!

This thread and the feedback it is receiving is ENCOURAGING him to say more lame curse-words to feed the fire, for his own entertainment!

I feel sorry for shakaru for even being involved with this ordeal, and there will always be more scammers in the future so I think this thread should sit here as a warning to those who think that paypal is a good idea.

I MADE THIS PICTURE, hopefully not to entertain astana.

I was almost in tears laughing when I made this:
Fiyasko
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 10:28:57 AM

I am compleatly for that. I just feel that this is getting out of hand and that a mod should be the one to update further.

PS. Im going to lose on paypal and have to pay the cost. I just had the previous fraud finish out and despite a tracking nuber, I lost. I can only assume it will be the same here as this is more complicated and that one was open a shut I should win.

Such a pitty.
May i ask how much you expect to lose overall in this ordeal?,
 Including factors (if applicable) such as 'a frozen bank account', 'rediculos credit score change', 'total of $ lost'

shakaru

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 10:37:21 AM

GEEZ.  

I THOUGHT THIS WAS CHRISTMAS!

This thread is like one of those print out and leave by the toilet so you can read again and again and share it with others.

This thread goes to show how painful it is to deal with Paypal AND credit cards AND astana... and why bitcoin, being irreversible, is NECESSARY in today's world of astana's.

This thread should get it's name changed to GRAND THREAD ASANTA!!  i mean, astana.  santa?  more like AGRINCHA!

This thread and the feedback it is receiving is ENCOURAGING him to say more lame curse-words to feed the fire, for his own entertainment!

I feel sorry for shakaru for even being involved with this ordeal, and there will always be more scammers in the future so I think this thread should sit here as a warning to those who think that paypal is a good idea.

I MADE THIS PICTURE, hopefully not to entertain astana.

I was almost in tears laughing when I made this:

OMG. that pic, made me laugh out loud for the first time in days. THANK YOU. That was all I needed right now,

Edit: went to save that pic for awsomeness.....LAWLLLLLLLLL all over again Thank you so much! This is the best christmas gift I got and that not me being funny.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2011, 10:48:03 AM

OMG. that pic, made me laugh out loud for the first time in days. THANK YOU. That was all I needed right now,

Edit: went to save that pic for awsomeness.....LAWLLLLLLLLL all over again Thank you so much! This is the best christmas gift I got and that not me being funny.
I'm SO glad to have cheered you up!! I'm STILL laughing out loud at it.  I love photoshopping things like this, and I'm glad I got in before this epic thread was locked into internet history.  

Smiley Smiley Smiley

edit: I hope Paypal comes by to read through posts in the thread one day and they fall off their chairs laughing, too! Cheesy
shakaru

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 10:53:20 AM

Such a pitty.
May i ask how much you expect to lose overall in this ordeal?,
 Including factors (if applicable) such as 'a frozen bank account', 'rediculos credit score change', 'total of $ lost'

Well recently I had a deal go sour in the UK. It was my 3rd int deal and it was pretty simple. cards, mobo, psu. MONEY $$$.
So I send off the tracking, wait a bit and the guy is he lost the tracking and its not there. And in that time in all fairness, I probably tossed out the tracking number, but we have talked for a while not on skype and Im ok with him, so we agree that if its not there by X date,  I will sent a replacement package of the SAME hardware (if you know my op, you know what I got) and yeah its a loss, but I have a weekness for the miner. User [Deslock insert dickhead FIRE RIG kid here that we bought hardware for and was mininging part of payb.tcs contract here] got free cards, psus, a trip to frys for killawatts and some nic gear befoe taking off. So I took that loss for england guy. Well after I sent package #2 w/ a trackng. He called his cc an revesed it for a shitload of money in british pounds. So you this that with a tracking numeber its open and shut? Nope. Number CP8804198759us currently waiting some fees at the post (who knows why) but they say he never got it. So because of that, I would guess they are going to do the same. Expect the worst, hope for the best.

But for you request, here is the grand total

-$592.03 US in FEES!!!!!!
-$1600 in chargebanks ontop of the refund
-who know. Its like 150 + 167 or something like that so 300 to be safe
now
2x $35 fees to attempt, but fail to stop the paypal refund once i became aware of all the chargebacks.
ontop of a 2x100 part hold on my accounts due to the attempt to stop.

As of right now. Even logging into Xbox Live for netflix gave me a payment proccessing change error or something ass a result of paypal.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
shakaru

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 10:55:08 AM

I have unhappy clients? I remedy the situation. Then they are happy.

way off-topic now, but still not happy, andrew. my 'situation' has long been left un-remedied.

Yes. and I will have to work out some arangment with you mostlikely. I bit off more than I could chew with the size of yours and due to that size, it created more problems. BUT, I still am trying to get power to that bitch and get her on.

In full disclosure and me just posting this before you posted your reply. A majority of your contract was done by another user MrBashFoo? I really dont want to look it up. Deslock knows it and its in my records, but he was this kid, the seconds one to pull something like this too. But he was a rising star here on the forum, and then POOF off with hardware, bitcoins, and everything. Last contact eitehr I or Deslock had was by Deslock where he told me that he thought he could walk the kid through getting the rigs back online, but that was it. And I even offered to drive out to him (90 min) to help him with no response.
He was selling vouchers for girly stuff in the goods section for a while. But point, Thats my responceability, not yours.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
shakaru

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 04:34:58 PM

Woke up this morning..........

AND PAYPAL TOLD ME I WON!

"Hello Andrew Nollan,

We have completed our investigation of the transaction below and were
unable to find evidence of unauthorized access to the buyer’s account. This
case was denied to the buyer and no funds were recovered from your account.

Sender’s name: jonathon schlack
Sender’s email: jonathon.schlack@gmail.com
Transaction ID: 0GK79914GT6570243"

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: