Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:08:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accusations against shakaru  (Read 29240 times)
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
December 30, 2011, 03:31:10 AM

Blue mitsi, you've missed the big point here..

Your friend, tried to do something fishy, shakuru refunded money, and since Asstana was being fishy and doing chargebacks, the money is in limbo with pay pal and credit card comp. to give it to who they see fit.

Shakuru has no control over their verdict.

Edit.. OMG funny!  was posting as same time as above poster!  hiliarious!

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
December 30, 2011, 03:35:12 AM

Haven't you guys figured it out yet? blue.mitzi and assholestana are one and the same! Same odd speeling, pronunskiation, and altitudinous attitude!

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 30, 2011, 04:18:09 AM

mitzi? Sweetie, you need to go find a new boyfriend to champion. This one is a loser and he is making a prize ass out of you. Carrying water for this pinhead and posting his little manifestos of hate and poor English are wasting your time. Nobody here gives a fig about what you or your little buddy have to say about anything. He is a thief, pure and simple, and not a very intelligent one at that. He (and presumably you) got caught trying to get into the cookie jar- it didn't work, so fuck off and leave it alone.

I really didn't want to get involved but honestly LoupGaroux you should get sued or at the very least be given a nice punch in the face for your smug attitude. Who are you to tell me to fuck off. You don't know me.  I make my own mind up, from what I have seen with my own eyes.

You call him a theif? But he sent money to shakaru for games cards that is a fact, the cards were not sent that is also a fact, shakaru refuses to refund the money now. How is astana a theif? That money is not his to keep, if he does not return it well astana is 100% right.

Okay, first off, dipshit, I did not call him a theif (sic) I called him a thief. Trying to tell lies and manipulating the purchase system using your credit card, subsequently filing a false claim that your account was hacked while simultaneously whining in public that YOU DID MAKE THE PURCHASE and now want both the product AND THE MONEY BACK is being a thief. It is illegal, criminal, against the rules of society, and transgresses all standards of acceptable behavior between people of good faith. So, your little pet is a thief. End of discussion on that point.

Secondly, double dipped dipshit, you have just completely outed yourself as a sockpuppet by resorting to threats of violence as a means of resolving conflict. Sorry, but what claim will you bring in your lawsuit for my smug attitude? Is smuggishness a civil liability in your country? Is it enforceable across international boundaries? Going to see if the extradition treaty between the United States and Complete Fucking Moron Land where you will seek satisfaction includes getting your ass spanked verbally on a message board? Or do we just go right to the heart of the matter and your warm, comforting I-only-post-rarely-but-just-have-to-get-involved moral fiber that says you want me to receive a nice punch in the face. Wow, that's some major load of hostility you have going there. Really, is face punching the way civilized folks go about handling their issues for you? What a sad fucking life you must have.

If you didn't want to get involved, you shouldn't have. Unless astana somehow has a Svengali-like control over compelling your actions on the basis of one 100 btc transaction and a couple of bon mot traded in irc, you have no obligation to come and make a complete joke of yourself to carry that asshole's fight forward. That you would want to do so, and then to carry it to the level of fantasy violence ruminations... well that is just fucking sad that there are people like you in the world who have such a need to handle things in such a troglodytic manner.

Far better to look for satisfaction of the offense to your honor through a means more diplomatic and courteous. Why not challenge me to a duel? As the wronged party (supposedly...) you certainly would be within your privilege to suggest satisfaction and have your seconds contact mine. As the challenged party, I would be delighted to suggest a variety of ways we could resolve this as gentlepersons might best, I have a matched set of East German Makarov 9mm's which would be perfect at 30 paces- what say you?

PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 30, 2011, 04:37:13 AM

It might be worth re-reading page #1 again where it says 1600 refunded via paypal, and as there is a dispute, it is in the paypay system as has been mentioned several times.  And page one is also where the claim is made that Astana wanted both the GPUs and the 1600.  So he wanted them for free - not good business.
shakaru

Activity: 406

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
December 30, 2011, 08:28:20 AM

Just so everyone knows. I dont mind about 90% of this. The matter is pretty much closed and as I have said before that I am really amazed from everything I was told about Paypal, they are handeing the situation with amazing help and profesionalism.
With all that said.....
This comedy was brought to you by Shades Minoco: Discount Mining Contracts, est 2011! Soon to be offering better pricing, scale and choices of opperating hardware. Also stay tuned for future offers on webhosting, gpucpu cluster rentals for non-bitcoin related calculations, custom server design and sale, and much much more! Feel free to PM me here on these forums, or try me under the nickname Shakaru on Freenode.net irc in the #bitcoin-otc chan.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2011, 01:26:00 PM

I really didn't want to get involved but honestly LoupGaroux you should get sued or at the very least be given a nice punch in the face for your smug attitude. Who are you to tell me to fuck off. You don't know me.  I make my own mind up, from what I have seen with my own eyes.

You call him a theif? But he sent money to shakaru for games cards that is a fact, the cards were not sent that is also a fact, shakaru refuses to refund the money now. How is astana a theif? That money is not his to keep, if he does not return it well astana is 100% right.

Oh man, I'll never get tired of legal threats on the internet.  And people who can't read. 

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2011, 03:58:09 PM

Is this thread still going on ? Wow some things never die

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
bitcoinbetas

Activity: 240

View Profile
December 30, 2011, 11:48:45 PM

Is this thread still going on ? Wow some things never die

it carried over into the Bitcoin Awards lol  they are discussing it there ..haha
mjcmurfy

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2011, 02:47:51 AM

I'm starting to wish I never posted in this bloody thread. It is constantly cropping up my updated threads list.
And now I've kicked this dead horse yet again. Stupid... stupid... stupid...

http://www.bitcointorrentz.com/images/bct_button_117_30.png - BitCoinTorrentz.com: High-speed HTTP torrent downloads. 0.05 btc/gb. Up to 50% discount with free membership!
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 02:56:28 AM

Ok, so if you know me for OTC, you know I am not a fan of offtopic discussion. So. I ask that this thread be locked. Keep the investigation open and any update can be added to this post, by only the admin through subsion and peer review through PM. I have no issues with the matters of this beign held publically, but if the admins of this forum start to think it is an burden in its current state, then do as you see fit.
Sorry about that, I unexpectedly had no internet for several days. Unfortunately, it's too late to save this thread.

Woke up this morning..........

AND PAYPAL TOLD ME I WON!

"Hello Andrew Nollan,

We have completed our investigation of the transaction below and were
unable to find evidence of unauthorized access to the buyer’s account. This
case was denied to the buyer and no funds were recovered from your account.

Sender’s name: jonathon schlack
Sender’s email: jonathon.schlack@gmail.com
Transaction ID: 0GK79914GT6570243"
Nice! Please document the fees this cost you (stop payment fee, chargeback fee, etc.) and submit them to me for evaluation. Once that is done, you will need to return the difference to astana in about 180 days (just in case he tries something else). I know you want to get back at this guy, but you'll be labeled a scammer just the same, even though you feel that you are reverse-scamming a scammer (I, personally, am not claiming that astana is a scammer; my original ruling still stands that this is/was a misunderstanding).

I'm not astana, I know he has asked me to post this. Make of it what you will.

"First notice they didn't ban me for scamming, oh no because THEY NO I NEVER HAVE. They banned me for trolling, pathetic fucks. All I will say to you andrew is every dog has it's day and karma will fuck you in ass hard, like most of the other dysfunctional cocksuckers on here you have the morals of a $2 whore and fuck over anyone and everyone. BTW i haven't threatened you, again your a liar.

You seem pretty chummy here andrew infact one might say enthisiastic, this proves you took my money for 4 cards.

the pastbin of the conversation http://pastebin.com/8c7M2iyP

More pastebin, funny you big fat liar you don't seem to have any issues here.

http://pastebin.com/VnTvQNdh

Shane gave me your postcode Smiley he is also the one who sold him one of cards for bitcoins

AND finally you fucking liar you haven't refunded me one fucking cent.

Wow look $1600 in transactions to Andrew Nolan.

BTW andrew where are the cards hae explained what happened to them? Do you even have proof you got them? I haven't seen shit all evidence saying you did.

RETUIRN MY MONEY YOU FUCKING CHEATING SCUMBAG.

ANd people have the balls to call me a scammer, prove it you dipshits. you cant because i never have, your supporting a snitch and a liar must feel good hey. you losers check your fucking facts before you waste another brain cell.

Remember what happens to snitches in life andrew, you threaten me with police when you are the fucking criminal? You disgrace.

And last to parasite  LoupGaroux, your a fucking clown I wouldn't spit on you. Your a mindless fucking drone who believes anything and everything, you must be what 15? "
HOLY SHIT!!! I honestly can't believe my eyes! The very information that I've literally been asking for THIS ENTIRE THREAD has finally been posted!

This information matches the information that shakaru sent me. Yes, even that of the transaction summary page he sent me privately. The refund would have appeared in your account on the 21st if you hadn't reversed the previous transactions. Had you waited until then and not received a refund, shakaru would have had quite a bit to answer to.

My original ruling stands. This is a misunderstanding. Because of the dispute, the funds will be held for 180 days from the transaction (unless shakaru decides to do better than that). If you wish, you (astana) may select some reputable person/business to hold the funds until then.

rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 03:00:49 AM

This is a misunderstanding. Because of the dispute, the funds will be held for 180 days from the transaction (unless shakaru decides to do better than that). If you wish, you (astana) may select some reputable person/business to hold the funds until then.
I thought they were cryo frozen rock solid with helium by PayPal?

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 03:17:06 AM

How can PayPal hold funds that were reversed by the credit card issuer? All that is on hold is $1600 of shakuru's money that should never have been held in the first place if a certain itchy trigger finger didn't try to scam both the refund and the cards.

This "ruling" needs clarification, and I would submit for the Court's consideration that a certain amount of this is due to shakuru for having his operating funds tied up for so long in an attempted theft, and a measure of consequence to the scammer who tried to cheat him, and the others that he has offered up in his screen caps.

If I was seated on this jury shakuru would be awarded damages exactly equal to whatever amount he has on hold, and astana would be held accountable for this activity, along with being banned, with all sockpuppets, from this community for life.
Maged
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 03:17:45 AM

This is a misunderstanding. Because of the dispute, the funds will be held for 180 days from the transaction (unless shakaru decides to do better than that). If you wish, you (astana) may select some reputable person/business to hold the funds until then.
I thought they were cryo frozen rock solid with helium by PayPal?
Thanks, shakaru just clarified that for me. In that case, since shakaru didn't lose the additional funds, but PayPal took the two $800 transactions, I consider this matter closed. Astana, if you still have any complaints, send them to PayPal and/or you payment processor.

mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2012, 05:12:01 AM

This is so unnecessarily confusing.
blue.mitzi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 05:54:40 AM

Maged may I ask who you are & what influence you have on paypal? Why you are supporting someone who in all likley hood is going to be sued for defermation? He actually broke a contract by law. And will have to pay compensation when he is sued. He has lied consitantly, you wont be able to protect him when they pull all the information.

Sorry what those screens confirm and the evidence shows is that Sakaru took his money, cancled the refund and has not given it back. That is fraud. Where is the money? He still has but has lied saying paypal does.

"My original ruling stands. This is a misunderstanding. Because of the dispute, the funds will be held for 180 days from the transaction (unless shakaru decides to do better than that)."

Sorry? But you are not a legal judge , as far as I can see you have no real authority in this world at all to make decisions that affect anyone in regards to money. Infact your just a normal person who is obviously biased.

Return his money, I'm not sure where you have a 180 day figure. The money comes back to him, today. If he takes even 1 cent out the amount that was taken I will fund the lawyers myself.

Maged
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 06:06:07 AM

Maged may I ask who you are & what influence you have on paypal?
None at all. Why would you think that?

Sorry what those screens confirm and the evidence shows is that Sakaru took his money, cancled the refund and has not given it back. That is fraud. Where is the money? He still has but has lied saying paypal does.
If you insist, I'll ask for evidence that PayPal still has the money.

"My original ruling stands. This is a misunderstanding. Because of the dispute, the funds will be held for 180 days from the transaction (unless shakaru decides to do better than that)."

Sorry? But you are not a legal judge , as far as I can see you have no real authority in this world at all to make decisions that affect anyone in regards to money.
I have the authority on this forum to permanently ruin peoples reputation here. That doesn't mean much for you, but it means everything for shakaru.

Return his money, I'm not sure where you have a 180 day figure. The money comes back to him, today. If he takes even 1 cent out the amount that was taken I will fund the lawyers myself.
That'd be entirely up to him to decide (if PayPal just didn't decide to keep the funds). I just wouldn't let him get punished if he were to keep his actual costs. Of course, that likely wouldn't stand up legally, but since this was an international order, you don't really have any legal recourse, anyway.

teflone

Activity: 770

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 06:14:12 AM

Maged may I ask who you are & what influence you have on paypal? Why you are supporting someone who in all likley hood is going to be sued for defermation? He actually broke a contract by law. And will have to pay compensation when he is sued. He has lied consitantly, you wont be able to protect him when they pull all the information.

Sorry? But you are not a legal judge , as far as I can see you have no real authority in this world at all to make decisions that affect anyone in regards to money. Infact your just a normal person who is obviously biased.

thanks Mommy, Asstana loves you...

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 06:15:02 AM

Please do go and waste your money on lawyers.  You wouldn't have hope in hell of winning a defamation action in Australia, much less overseas - you can't defame someone who doesn't have a reputation to defend and you don't get compensated unless you can prove actual damages - the reason why there are so few defamation cases is because they're incredibly expensive to pursue and even harder to win.  And do you really think that any lawyer is going to initiate an international lawsuit over $1600?  Exactly where are you planning on suing him?  Do you really think that you wouldn't be laughed out of any small claims court when the credit card charge-back and your posts here are presented in evidence.

But don't let reality interfere with your pathetic delusions of power.

All you're doing by continuing to post your deluded threats is providing evidence of your mental instability and your intention to continue your campaign of harassment.  Far from persuading anyone here to take you seriously, you're just convincing us that you're a whack-job who should probably be locked up for the safety of yourself and others.  

Why the moderators are still indulging your psychotic crap is totally beyond me.  They're not doing the reputation of this board any favours by continuing to do so.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2012, 06:18:33 AM

I see a business opportunity: Bitcoin Court!

I'll bit-sue-ya!
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 06:18:52 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2012, 07:05:50 AM by JackRabiit

Holy crap you're an idiot.
For the last fucking time.
SHAKARU ISSUED A REFUND TO ASTANA, DURING THAT TIME, ASTANA BEGAN TO REVERSE MANY BTC TRADES WITH SHAKARU, WHEN HE DID THIS, THE INCOMING "REFUND" WAS FROZEN BY PAYPAL. PAYPAL HAS THE MONEY, HE TRIED TO REFUND ASTANA, AND ASTANA KEPT REVERSING PAYPAL TRANSACTIONS WITH SHAKARU, CAUSING THE REFUND COMING FROM SHAKARU TO GET FROZEN. PAYPAL FROZE IT.
PAYPAL FROZE THE MONEY

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: