Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:19:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accusations against shakaru  (Read 29242 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2012, 05:01:24 AM

its gone to charity you troll. #1 youra liar #2 it wasnt what i asked for #3 your lame ass excuse you couldnt give me the bank account details

I'm sorry to say this to you, so_stupid, but you're wrong on all three counts. #1 I don't lie; #2 It may not be exactly what you asked for, but you've stated publicly that what I provided you help immensely, therefore you were going to pay up; #3 My lame ass excuse is a fact. And even if it wasn't (which it is), I wouldn't have given you any of my banking details because, quite frankly, I don't trust you.

That said, when am I going to get paid the money you promised me?

I'll pay you,. mark my words. but i can also do a decent thing for humanity and donate it. EFF, Wikimedia, Tor, World Vision, Unicef, UN kids fund. Or I can give it to the people shakaru is owed money too, one person just messaged me saying he lost over $1000 so I think they deserve it.

You will never get btc sorry, I want your name and bank account and a blood oath not one cent goes to shakaru.

Hey, Bud.

Bruno here.

Please let me know when and how you desire to pay the $1K USD you owe me. Feel free to pay in BTC whereupon I'll supply you an address if choose this option.

Sincerely,

Bruno

bank account number please

1EWRJ5BeibZxMguujPLzqM8WWiHpFJtLLx

Thank you kindly for getting back in touch with me so quickly. If you don't mind, I'd prefer it in BTC. Once paid, I will honestly let the community know that you're a man of your word.

I also hope you believe me when I say that I truly didn't have a horse in that race, and I hope the issue that you're currently involved in clears up to your likely.

Sincerely,

Bruno

1EWRJ5BeibZxMguujPLzqM8WWiHpFJtLLx

Noble thought, but just the same I prefer to have it sent to me. It will be used for a new Bitcoin related non-profit website, one the whole Bitcoin community can use, as well as by those just discovering Bitcoin.

OK fair enough. $500 each way, $500 for your website that should take care of name rego, hosting, and design. $500 to a charity.
[/quote]

I sponsered a child with world vision like i said

http://i43.tinypic.com/29bnkop.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/dyarmr.png

$43 a month or $516 for the year

Sorry but thats my condition i see the buisness plan for the site, ill pay for it dont worry. but if you wont even provide you bank account im going to hold back the money.  

im not stupid. that is doctored that page is, at least ackoledge that.

You can use the email address in my bio or use oldebarnwood@gmail.com

As far as providing my banking info, I'm afraid I can't do that. Here's why. I only have one bank account and that's business related for my reclaimed barn wood business. Although I rarely use it for personal use, I've opt to not do anything outside of that account that's not related to barn wood. That even includes funding or accepting anything related to Bitcoin. The bank and city of Sandwich, IL, already has the red-ass for me because of where my physical warehouse(s) are located, although all my business practices are on the up-and-up, including with the IRS. The last thing I want is to give the bank an excuse to close my account, even though I've had it for a long time. Just recently, they held a large check I deposited for several days, and it came from someone who banks with them and is in good standing. They sure have been acting weird the to me the last few months. Sorry about that.

If you desire, you can PayPal me and send it via mail with either a MO, business or person check, cashier check, etc.

Bruno

[/quote]
[/quote]

yes ok then, when you have the idea ready ill pay for it. the hosting etc.. but until you do i keep the $500 thats my condition. mark my words ill pay but not until then.

yes ok then, when you have the idea ready ill pay for it. the hosting etc.. but until you do i keep the $500 thats my condition. mark my words ill pay but not until then.

I'm going to try this one more time. Holding the funds because I mentioned that I was going to use it for a website should not even come into play. I was being kind to you by agreeing to the 50/50 split. The original agreement was that you were going to pay $1k no matter if I chose to whipe my butt with it. I'm not a dictative type individual by nature, so forgive me if I do the following incorrectly. Here are now my terms. Since you want to transfer to a bank account, you can send the $500 to my sister's account. I will provide you with the details. There will be no business plans offered to you. The other $500 continues to go toward the charity you have chosen. If these terms are not acceptable, I choose the other option of demanding the whole $1,000. Again, it pains me to put it this way for as I've stated, I'm not a dictative type person. I am easy to get along with. Everybody that knows me, knows that as a fact.

That said, the next PM I desire to read from you is of one asking me for my sister's bank account number.

Bruno

Your account or nothing. I'm going away, I won't be coming back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fabrizziop

Activity: 506
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 12:00:19 PM

Wait, can anyone give me a little briefing about what's going on?. I don't understand so_stupid involvement on this, as he registered one day and then went to defend somebody. And the thread about shakaru's accusations is TL;DR.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2012, 01:04:08 PM

Quick summary of this thread:

So-fucking-stupid is probably ass-hat-tana.  For some reason he has not been banned even thought Maged said:

Blue.Mitzi is Astana. He needs to be Banned.
Yup. This account was banned 8 hours ago for ban evasion. Because he has been caught evading a ban, he will now be banned on sight. Contact a moderator if you see him in the future.

He owes Phinnaeus Gage $1000 and will not pay him.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
fabrizziop

Activity: 506

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 04:18:03 PM

Oh  Angry

I see a lot of sock puppets around here, the solidcoin ones and these.
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 04:44:24 PM

The only reason why we haven't banned him yet is because we find him amusing. Well, that and a lot of interesting facts about shakura have come our way.

RandyFolds

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 04:46:38 PM

The only reason why we haven't banned him yet is because we find him amusing. Well, that and a lot of interesting facts about shakura have come our way.

I have no idea where this whole scandal stands now...the meaning has been lost in the shuffle...
jamesg
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

AKA: gigavps

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 04:54:31 PM

I would rather have peace than be amused.
RandyFolds

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 04:59:01 PM

Grandpa giga, over here...
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 05:13:50 PM

Hey, no depriving us of our entertainment  Grin
jamesg
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 05:54:33 PM

Hey, no depriving us of our entertainment  Grin

Well, now that I have figured out how to ignore PMs from this idiot, you may continue to verbally harass and abuse him to your hearts delight.

so_stupid

Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 11:49:00 PM

GAGE you are a liar

I proved it was fake, forgot to post that PM didn't you.

You know they won't ban me because they want to bait me. I have no doubts they are trying to arrange to have me physically hurt, they are using encryption chat jabber or skype.They also want me to come out make threats so they can report me/sue me and have me hurt again. They allready said they put a $10K bounty on my head, look at the thread a few lines before this one.

Shakaru show us your bitcoin transaction page, show us you don't have all those bitcoins. Show us what you did with the 4 580 GTX's. He won't because you know why? It will prove me right.

If you have nothing to hide let me in the private section for donators and hero members. You know why they won't because there are threads posted and it would prove everything I've said.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
jamesg
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 11:52:18 PM

They also want me to come out make threats so they can report me/sue me and have me hurt again.

The only thing that hurts is my eyes from reading what you have so say.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 12:05:38 AM

Omigod! so_stupid is actually gaining credibility?

You want to throw shak under the bus, while a lousy choice that's one thing, but to let this foul little creature even pretend to full citizenship in this community is beyond incomprehensible. The "evidence" here has done nothing more than show that perhaps the credit card he used to scam thousands of dollars in goods was not stolen. The goods involved in these transactions still remain scammed. His dishonest approach to everything remains the rule, his abusive personality and deranged hateful attacks remain unchanged.

This is what our community needs?

I think not.
so_stupid

Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 01:20:55 AM

Omigod! so_stupid is actually gaining credibility?

You want to throw shak under the bus, while a lousy choice that's one thing, but to let this foul little creature even pretend to full citizenship in this community is beyond incomprehensible. The "evidence" here has done nothing more than show that perhaps the credit card he used to scam thousands of dollars in goods was not stolen. The goods involved in these transactions still remain scammed. His dishonest approach to everything remains the rule, his abusive personality and deranged hateful attacks remain unchanged.

This is what our community needs?

I think not.

I wish shakaru no ill harm, I've forgiven him. The goods were scammed? Yeah but not on my side. Still won't answer what happened to them, the people he owes money to deserve to know. Scam? I have proved time and time again I'm not a scammer but they still try and discredit me. I paid for those cards with my own credit card, I can prove this. Shakaru agreed to sell me the cards, Shane aka Xelend sold him one he can prove it.

Everytime they discredit me I come back and disprove their lies. Dishonest? Abusive? Look at yourself the proof is you are abusive & dishonest, just look at LoupGaroux's (talis is broken still, i see your ip) mposts. Hateful? Nothing of the sort, I said I wish shakaru no ill harm.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2012, 01:42:10 AM

I'm going I won't be back. thank you

Talk about not following through with what you say...

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6
LoupGaroux

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 01:49:59 AM

LoupGaroux's (talis is broken still, i see your ip) mposts.

I'm trying to understand what you are saying here? Could you translate that for me please? What is a "talis", what does it mean if it is "broken"? What "ip" are you referring to? And finally, what is an "mpost"?

It's very difficult to have a conversation when words get garbled like this, and I would very much like to understand what you are saying.

Thank you.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2012, 03:43:08 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2012, 04:09:26 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

GAGE you are a liar

You know they won't ban me because they want to bait me. I have no doubts they are trying to arrange to have me physically hurt, they are using encryption chat jabber or skype.They also want me to come out make threats so they can report me/sue me and have me hurt again. They allready said they put a $10K bounty on my head, look at the thread a few lines before this one.

Shakaru show us your bitcoin transaction page, show us you don't have all those bitcoins. Show us what you did with the 4 580 GTX's. He won't because you know why? It will prove me right.

If you have nothing to hide let me in the private section for donators and hero members. You know why they won't because there are threads posted and it would prove everything I've said.

No, I didn't forget to post that PM, of which I also have a copy. And I'll stand behind every word I posted in that PM. The reason I didn't include it is because I was driving a different point home. The point that even though I offered up a link that may or may not be exactly what you asked, you stated it did help. Therefore you gain great value from what I gave you, then kicked me to the curb after stating that you were going to pay me. It would be like if I offered $1k USD to prove that Nikki the Bitch and I weren't the same person, and somebody came along and proved we are. I PM that person saying I'm ready to pay you, but shortly later I come up with a bunch of loopholes as to why I'm no longer honoring that agreement. That is what this is now all about. You ask. I provided. You agreed it helped. You offered to pay. Then you reneged. Then you called me a liar. A conspirer. A troll. Now I'm a liar again.

I'll pay you,. mark my words. but i can also do a decent thing for humanity and donate it. EFF, Wikimedia, Tor, World Vision, Unicef, UN kids fund. Or I can give it to the people shakaru is owed money too, one person just messaged me saying he lost over $1000 so I think they deserve it.

I wont pay btc and that page is not unedited. + i know what theve said in private. I'll honour that deal though if you show me the plan for the website and give me your bank account details. I got what I needed.

Now, who is the liar?

Let's recap, shall we? You were in a pickle. You offered a reward to prove your case. I accepted the offer. I hunted down what I hope would help you. IT DID! By your own admission. You were ready to pay me. Then you changed your mind.

If there is something I'm missing, please let me know. If there is something that I lied about in this post, I will suck your dick and give you $10K USD.

Since you have conveniently changed the terms of our agreement to your liking, I will now do the same. I now demand the whole $1,000 USD to be paid to me in full. None of this I-will-donate-half-to-a-charity-charade. I'm one of the nicest guys on this forum. Why won't you play nice with me?

~Bruno~

(somebody, please quote this post)
imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2012, 05:39:40 AM

GAGE you are a liar

No, I didn't forget to post that PM, of which I also have a copy. And I'll stand behind every word I posted in that PM. The reason I didn't include it is because I was driving a different point home. The point that even though I offered up a link that may or may not be exactly what you asked, you stated it did help. Therefore you gain great value from what I gave you, then kicked me to the curb after stating that you were going to pay me. It would be like if I offered $1k USD to prove that Nikki the Bitch and I weren't the same person, and somebody came along and proved we are. I PM that person saying I'm ready to pay you, but shortly later I come up with a bunch of loopholes as to why I'm no longer honoring that agreement. That is what this is now all about. You ask. I provided. You agreed it helped. You offered to pay. Then you reneged. Then you called me a liar. A conspirer. A troll. Now I'm a liar again.

I wont pay btc and that page is not unedited. + i know what theve said in private. I'll honour that deal though if you show me the plan for the website and give me your bank account details. I got what I needed.

Now, who is the liar?

Let's recap, shall we? You were in a pickle. You offered a reward to prove your case. I accepted the offer. I hunted down what I hope would help you. IT DID! By your own admission. You were ready to pay me. Then you changed your mind.

If there is something I'm missing, please let me know. If there is something that I lied about in this post, I will suck your dick and give you $10K USD.

Since you have conveniently changed the terms of our agreement to your liking, I will now do the same. I now demand the whole $1,000 USD to be paid to me in full. None of this I-will-donate-half-to-a-charity-charade. I'm one of the nicest guys on this forum. Why won't you play nice with me?

~Bruno~

(somebody, please quote this post)

Quoted for posterity.

Seconded.
Thirded.

I've signed the above quote to prevent the evil mods from editing anything.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.17 (MingW32)
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=CN+q
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6
RandyFolds

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 08:05:54 AM

<snip>

I was really hoping your post would be just be 'turded'.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2012, 08:41:02 AM

The reason so_stupid is taking so long to reply is because he's trying to find a lie in that post so that he can enjoy my offer.

I haven't look, but are there any other bounties available on this forum where I can help out fellow Bitcoiners? I prefer those where the persons offering the bounties renege on their deals. There's a goatse convention coming up and I want to attend prepared.

~Bruno~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: