Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:59:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quant - thoughts?  (Read 32 times)
JamesDaniel90 (OP)

Activity: 627
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 04:14:24 PM

I have been buying and holding Quant for over 18 months now and had expected the price to be a lot higher than it currently is , I feel like it has underperformed up till now.

With only 14.8m in supply it is more scarce than Bitcoin and has use case but I see some questioning lately if this bull run is too early for Quant and that it wont really move in price until 2028/29 bull run.

I continue to hold and initially I hoped Quant would reach $2k this bull run but thinking if I should lower my expectation and be happy with $1200.

Quant at a price of $2k would still only give it a $24b market cap which isn't that much compared to others so I think it is definitely possible.

Anyone else holding Quant or have any thoughts on it either good or bad?

btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 04:27:02 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2024, 08:02:01 PM by btc78

With only 14.8m in supply it is more scarce than Bitcoin

It does not mean that it is scarce, it’s going to do good in the market already. 1200 USD … until what year is your speculation? Because if it is this year, that seems too generous. But right after halving I am sure there will be some significant up trend movement during this year.

Well at the end of the day, it is your money so you decide where it should go now.

Volimack

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 11:32:47 PM

I don't know much about Quant, there are many coins in the market that are performing well in this bull run I don't understand why you chose this coin to hold, it's entirely your decision. But looking at the market right now, you can understand that Bitcoin and Ethereum are in a good position. You don't need to wait until the 2028/29 bull run for these currencies. This year will see bitcoin rise to the heights.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bureau

Activity: 434
Merit: 268

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 02:41:34 AM

The Quant Foundation and its token have done well up till now and I do not think the problem is with the project. The problem is with the current market narrative and in such conditions, all crypto similar to QNT are struggling. I think you should keep holding till next year and by that time it should get to where it was in 2021. Do not have big expectations from it if the current narrative of the market remains the same.

JamesDaniel90 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 08:18:19 AM

The Quant Foundation and its token have done well up till now and I do not think the problem is with the project. The problem is with the current market narrative and in such conditions, all crypto similar to QNT are struggling. I think you should keep holding till next year and by that time it should get to where it was in 2021. Do not have big expectations from it if the current narrative of the market remains the same.

You only think it will go back to its all time high? That's only a 4x from its current price and would be very disappointing.

I will continue to hold and hopefully we see some positive action soon.
JamesDaniel90 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 08:19:13 AM

I don't know much about Quant, there are many coins in the market that are performing well in this bull run I don't understand why you chose this coin to hold, it's entirely your decision. But looking at the market right now, you can understand that Bitcoin and Ethereum are in a good position. You don't need to wait until the 2028/29 bull run for these currencies. This year will see bitcoin rise to the heights.

Quant is only a part of my portfolio I hold others that have done over 10x in the last 2 months.

I just thought Quant was a good pick and it still could be but it is definitely taking its time to get moving.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: