Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:50:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which will be the best coin in 2024?  (Read 412 times)
Essential10

Activity: 350
Merit: 116

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 13, 2024, 01:17:27 PM

I chose my 2 coins that are good according to my analysis, ETH and BNB, both of which have had passive movements in 2024, Overall, there are many choices of altcoins that have high potential in the coin marketcap in the top 10. Bitcoin is currently bullish and Ethereum is also following Bitcoin's movement, a great opportunity to save coins now before starting to be bullish in the next few months.
I also like the two coins you mentioned, but I am going to add one more coin along with your two coins which is Solana Coin. The movement of Ethereum, BNB, Solana coins this year looks like they will break their past record highs even though BNB has already shown new ATHs. Ethereum and Solana coins are rising and falling following Bitcoin, if it happens that the coins will start entering new highs when Bitcoin's final run begins in the next two to three months.

bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 13, 2024, 07:26:46 PM

BNB is returning to its old highs. Since the beginning of the year, the coin has grown quite well. Given the globality of Binance, perhaps BNB will take new heights.
BNB is one of the coins in the list of coins that I hold from bear to bull, which I do repeatedly and often for short term trades such as in a matter of weeks I make one buy and sell transaction or depending on market movements too. what is best according to other people is not necessarily the best for me, so my version of the best project is the coin that gives the biggest profit from several coins that I hold

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2024, 05:11:14 PM

BNB is returning to its old highs. Since the beginning of the year, the coin has grown quite well. Given the globality of Binance, perhaps BNB will take new heights.
BNB is one of the coins in the list of coins that I hold from bear to bull, which I do repeatedly and often for short term trades such as in a matter of weeks I make one buy and sell transaction or depending on market movements too. what is best according to other people is not necessarily the best for me, so my version of the best project is the coin that gives the biggest profit from several coins that I hold

BNB has done wonders for me as well because I bought this coin when it was worth under $10 and also I have witnessed whenever there are projects on launchpad the price of BNB spikes as people stake BNB which creates demand for it thus triggering the price. But, there was a phase when it was struggling at $300 but it eventually recovered. I think centralized exchanges tokens will always have value untill the exchange is in existence.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bastian466

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 06:19:36 PM

BNB has done wonders for me as well because I bought this coin when it was worth under $10 and also I have witnessed whenever there are projects on launchpad the price of BNB spikes as people stake BNB which creates demand for it thus triggering the price. But, there was a phase when it was struggling at $300 but it eventually recovered. I think centralized exchanges tokens will always have value untill the exchange is in existence.
Yes, I agree with that, but as BNB has become more than that, it has become one of the giants in Crypto and its development into a BNB smart chain that can drive price growth like what happened to Ethereum. Hopefully that could happen

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
luffy.sol

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 09:58:04 PM

I've been toying with keeping my eye on pre-sales .. Bitcoin is the obvious choice as is Ethereum .. but I've been keeping eyes in Solana .. As for ALT I think MATIC is the most stable option .. Memecoins are hard to hit on and one hasn't really stood out yet to me this year that makes sense - As a One Piece fan I always look for the one's related to that because I think it would be awesome if one hits lol and as my name implies I've got an eye on that one at the moment to see what happens
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1246
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2024, 03:13:46 AM

Yes, I agree with that, but as BNB has become more than that, it has become one of the giants in Crypto and its development into a BNB smart chain that can drive price growth like what happened to Ethereum. Hopefully that could happen
With good product service and increased trust in consumers, BNB has become what it is today. just like ethereum, BNB will also become one of the most trusted altcoins and can stand strong even though many issues will spread later, but in the end it will prove itself again. Until now, Binance is still the world's largest exchange for cryptocurrency, with that trust we will grow together

bastian466

View Profile
June 15, 2024, 04:40:29 PM

With good product service and increased trust in consumers, BNB has become what it is today. just like ethereum, BNB will also become one of the most trusted altcoins and can stand strong even though many issues will spread later, but in the end it will prove itself again. Until now, Binance is still the world's largest exchange for cryptocurrency, with that trust we will grow together
Binance is a spot exchange that is at the top according to CoinMarketCap and BNB is a coin created by the best exchange market currently in my opinion that is able to survive and develop over time. so I have no doubts about investing or holding in the long term

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
saladin7000

Activity: 496
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2024, 05:29:37 PM

I think the best altcoin in 2024 is Solana, where this year Solana increased very drastically, so many investors are looking at Solana to invest, besides that currently there are many new projects and airdrops that use the Solana network, this certainly has an effec is positive for Solana's future growth,

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
d3nz

Activity: 1330
Merit: 264

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 06:43:17 PM

These are my top altcoins for this year.

1. BNB
2. SOL
3. ETH
4. MATIC
5. TON

And I think their value right now is still cheap and I speculate that the value of each altcoin would go soar up and might pass through its ATH. DCA is really the key here and even though the market is declining we still need to manage our portfolio or else it will just burn and will not gain any profit.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 09:53:15 PM

2019 - Many missed $XRP 💲💲
I think this should be lower than 2017 and not 2019. Because on the bull run of 2017, that's when it has reached $3.
But then after that, it has never been to a dollar again even we've been into two bull runs again which are from 2021 and for this year.
Let's see if it will move forward but it's hard to determine which run is going to be good at this moment.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Hallroom

Activity: 686
Merit: 17

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 11:59:35 PM

Bonk, Wif BOME Coin, BNB Coin will be the best coins of this year. Because these coins have the most current demand in the market. So if you can collect these coins in any way, then you will definitely get huge benefits from here. So no matter how many benefits you want to invest in, it is of utmost importance for an investor to have an investment in Bitcoin.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: