Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:46:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My decision on bitcoin  (Read 1080 times)
Gladitorcomeback

Activity: 672
Merit: 601

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2024, 11:12:25 AM

You are in the right decision. Now is the golden time to buy Bitcoin.  After holding Bitcoin in 2024, it has fallen significantly from the ATH value.  But if you invest and keep it for a long time, it will surely increase.  No one can say exactly how many years it will take.  You want to sell your mobile and invest in Bitcoin, I welcome your initiative.  Because you want to sell one asset to make another asset.  If you are lucky, you will definitely get an opportunity to buy an expensive iPhone instead of a mobile phone.  Don't panic if you see a lot less money than you made.

I don't think you have been following the market or have any awareness about it because the market hasn't yet fallen significantly from the ATH because the new ATH was a little above $73k and Bitcoin is trading above $66k right now, so that is just a difference of $6k which I don't think is a significant difference when it comes to Bitcoin and its volatility.

There is nothing wrong if someone buys Bitcoin at this point because we are still anticipating a bull run in the next couple of years so if that happens, those who are buying Bitcoin at current price will still get to have a lot of profit from their investments regardless of the fact that they could get more if they had bought earlier but some people were probably not around when it was cheaper.

liasbaa

Activity: 61
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 04:54:45 PM

You are in the right decision. Now is the golden time to buy Bitcoin.  After holding Bitcoin in 2024, it has fallen significantly from the ATH value.  But if you invest and keep it for a long time, it will surely increase.  No one can say exactly how many years it will take.  You want to sell your mobile and invest in Bitcoin, I welcome your initiative.  Because you want to sell one asset to make another asset.  If you are lucky, you will definitely get an opportunity to buy an expensive iPhone instead of a mobile phone.  Don't panic if you see a lot less money than you made.

I don't think you have been following the market or have any awareness about it because the market hasn't yet fallen significantly from the ATH because the new ATH was a little above $73k and Bitcoin is trading above $66k right now, so that is just a difference of $6k which I don't think is a significant difference when it comes to Bitcoin and its volatility.

There is nothing wrong if someone buys Bitcoin at this point because we are still anticipating a bull run in the next couple of years so if that happens, those who are buying Bitcoin at current price will still get to have a lot of profit from their investments regardless of the fact that they could get more if they had bought earlier but some people were probably not around when it was cheaper.
There was no significant volatility in the price of BTC after its ATH. Currently we are expecting yet another ATH which is not really unexpected. I have seen many investors who prefer to buy during price uptrends although I have not seen them suffer. I agree with you that those who are hoping to accumulate BTC right now should start because the potential for its price to rise in the future is very high and most of those who are holding BTC can profit greatly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: