Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:14:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DeFiBronze (DFB) - Proof of Burn (PoB) Token on Polygon/MATIC Network  (Read 79 times)
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 08:42:05 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2024, 11:04:04 AM by VanKushFamily.com

DeFiBronze
We have just Launched on the Polygon Network, and We may be the First Proof of Burn Token in Existence.

The First Proof of Burn was a Full Blockchain, the Difference being that the Blocks in the Blockchain are actually being Moved by the Burners, in our Token Model the Burners are using the Polygon Blockchain so they are not Part of the Blocks Moving.
https://slimcoin.info/

We could Call this Proof of Activity, but it is Proof of Burn.

Proof of Activity
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=102355.0

Burn Mining (Proof of Burn)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5379409.0

The way Proof of Burn Works is similar to Proof of Stake, the Best way to understand Proof of Burn is just to imagine it Works like Proof of Stake, the Tokens are Staked, New Tokens are Rewarded the same way as like Mining, and the main Difference between PoS and PoB is that in Proof of Burn You can NEVER UNSTAKE YOUR TOKENS. Once the Tokens are Burned they are gone forever. There is no Guarantee that You will get the same amount of Tokens back, so it will be good to get in Early, and to always know what the Overall Burn is looking like, so as to be able to keep up with Everyone else. There will be the Option of Buying in, so You can Buy these Tokens off the Market, and Burn them so that Your Hashrate for Mining (Hashrate is usually what it is Called when You Mine) goes up. And by asking a few Questions or doing a little Math, You can Discover what You will need to Burn to Catch Up with the Whales.

We called this Token DeFiBronze because we will soon be Launching DeFiSilver and DeFiGold, and the Currency is being Launched from Dallas, TX, which is in DFW.

To Burn Tokens, Everyone will Send their Tokens to this Burn Address:
0x000000000000000000000000000000000000dEaD

This means that You need to be on the Polygon Network where You can see Your DFB (DefiBronze) Tokens, and once You are on the Network and can see Your Tokens, You send them to the Burn Address.

Wallets:

https://www.coinbase.com/wallet/downloads

https://metamask.io/download/

https://zerion.io/download

Specs:

60 DeFiBronze (DFB) Tokens are Released Every Minute, if this were Traditional Mining we would call this a Block Rate of 1 Minute, and Block Reward of 60 DFB.

There are 18 Decimal Places, so Everyone should be able to always get their Share

Instead of Blocks and the Person who has the most Burned getting all the Blocks, Everyone get their Share Every Minute. If You have done 1% of the Burn in the History of the Token, You will get 1% of the 60 DFB per Minute.

Mining has Started less than an Hour before this Thread was Posted and there is an AirDrop happening, so we are working to make it a Fair Launch

The Max Supply is 5 Billion, which should last 8 Generations of Human beings, so if the Polygon Blockchain Stays up for 8 Generations, so will this Currency and the Dynamics could get very interesting over all that Time. We could be the Founders of a Currency used in a Space Colony and we don't even know it yet.

Contract:
Our Token
https://polygonscan.com/address/0x6887eeb7655c0b1d92c98b7aa9e444c5929ba1dd

Contract Address
0x6887EEB7655c0b1D92c98b7Aa9E444C5929ba1dd (this is not the Burn Address, do not Send Tokens here)

If You Clone our Contract, make sure to make a Comment here and tell us the name of Your Token.

Listing:

We will be getting Listed on QuickSwap ASAP and TribalDEX.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 10:15:50 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2024, 10:48:45 AM by VanKushFamily.com

That Thing that makes our Currency Better than the Others, it's Tokenomics. Like John Nash's Game Theory Research, etc. That's the Thing You might be Noticing.

Tokenomics is kind of a new word, and I've been so analytic of the Economics of all of this for years that when someone first said it to me, I didn't even know what the Word meant, but then I looked it up and I kinda felt like some of it comes from reading my threads, I'd like to know how much the name Tokenista inspired the Coining of "Tokenomics", but that's beside the point. Anyone who reads this will know a little more about Tokenomics than everyone else.

So,
I have been saying since ERC20 Tokens started that we need DEXs and Alt-to-Alt exchanges like CCEX was. This was advanced by EIP-1167 which lowered the price of Cloning Contracts. 3 Days Ago TRON Changed their SunSwap protocol and just implemented Token-to-Token, beyond that we can see Aggroed and STEEM-Engine, and HIVE-Engine as exemplary Tools in this field, Rivaled only by like BitShares User Issued Assets (UIAs).  This new TRON protocol will allow, for example, me to Buy the Token of a friend and keep their Token alive with mine, that option becomes available when I can create a Trading Pair.

If we then look at Tokenomics as it exists today, it seems to have been developed from reading Bitcointalk threads, as if you have been part of Bitcointalk for a while, you will at first glance see that Tokenomics primarily consists of what we call Specs on Announcement threads, the Specs of the Coin, the Total Supply, the Decimal, the Name, the Symbol, etc, etc. From there Tokenomics basically seems to just be a description of how your Coin will have a continued Value. This was a big Problem in the ICO and BitShares UIA world, and the main answer has been Buy Backs and Burns.

So a Buy Back and Burn should be more popular now, that is you create a Fund that is meant to Buy Tokens back from Customers. Much of DeFi currently does Burns, but forgot the Buy Back.

If I say "30 Days to $500,000 Buy Back", or even like a $10,000 Buy back, if your customers have Warning, they can go Buy up all the Cheap ones and raise the price way up, the you Buy up even higher, so it's a Win Win as everyone competes to get the most of the Buy Back Amount. This then works in reverse also, I can say "We are about to dump $100,000 of Coins for a Land Development Project to advance the Currency", and everyone who needs to can Sell, while everyone else gets ready to Buy, because the others are Selling and you are about to Dump on them.

So adding more to the Buy Back and Burn in terms of putting out intentions, and preparing your customers, and having them be able to Trust you, they don't have to, but when they see you doing what you are saying you'll do for them, they can start to trust other things you are doing.

Much of Tokenomics is in Loop Mining, and Staking, the DeFi platforms for Loans and Swap, theses are kind of like ready made DeFi multitools, like a Swiss Army Pocket Knife or Leatherman/Garmin thing, but there are several other things that can be utilized like Gas Mining, or Developed like what we are doing in the Van Kush Family. But we intend to show everyone how Blogging and Social Media need to be attached to this, and we are basically defining MetaVerse now. I will get more into all of this as we launch VKRW and KULA.
The Token that we are Launching is Supposed to be Proof of Burn, so I want to get into some Things about Proof of Burn as a General Mechanism, and also First I want to say that if the Token was just Proof of Burn, there would be Incentive to Buy in so that maybe You can Buy from whoever is Mining the most as they Dilute the Market with their Over-Powering of Everyone else, kind of Over-Selling onto the Market and Burning, just thinking they have plenty to Burn. That would be the Ideal Scenario to Buy in, because that Person would Sell them Cheap, so even in the Worst Case Scenario with someone Over Powering Everyone else and Selling Cheap, it has the Mechanism to Correct that on the Market. That is all Natural in the Proof of Burn.

And before we get into the kind of Background and some Links about Proof of Burn in later Posts and Threads, I want to get into what we are going to be doing. And how Our Token has even more Utility than Proof of Burn, it is Proof of Burn, but You can do more with it because we are going to make it a Bridge Currency.

If You Follow this Link You can see how to do this:
https://tribaldex.com/tokens

What You do is Click the "Listing" Tab on the Page in that Link. Then You Pay what Currency at Time of Posting is about $100 in BEE Tokens, and then Your Token is Listed on TribalDEX.

What we are going to do is First List ourselves on QuickSwap and get Things Started, get maybe 50-100 People Burned in, and then Create the Peggy there on TribalDEX, because that's what it is, it is a Peggy. Similar to the BEP-20, but for HIVE-Engine instead of BNB. We are making a HIVE-Engine Peggy of our Polygon Token.

Then we have 2 Other Tokens, and will be Talking not just about Our Tokens, but DRIP, and BBH, and SCRAP, and PEPE and some Other Currencies, we Expect that Other People will make Currencies as they see what we are doing is Working. And we will Teach them how. So what we want People to do, is to USE OUR PEGGY, and as they use our Peggy they can:

1. Burn and Earn

2. Send Tokens to not just QuickSwap, but to the HIVE Blockchain

3. On the HIVE-Blockchain they can Trade their Polygon Based Tokens that they Earned by Burning, for HIVE Based Tokens.

So we will be Teaching People how to do this, and it will make it where Burning and Selling are not the Only way to Use our Currency, You can also Send them Over to HIVE-Engine, where they can be Traded for Funds to Buy Tokens to Earn more Money on HIVE-Engine. And Vice-Versa. HIVE-Engine Earnings can then be used to Buy Tokens to Burn, so the more You Earn on our HIVE-Engine Tokens now, the more You can Buy of Our Peggy, and send it back to the Polygon Chain and Burn it there.

So we are Creating Our own kind of Ecosystem, and will Create a kind of Yield Farming Program with our Currencies. Right now we are looking at "Harvest" the dApp on Polygon.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
Today at 02:36:34 AM

There seems to be a Bug where the Mined Coins aren’t Sendable, so we are Fixing the Bug and will Redeploy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: