Question: Who wins?
Madrimov by KO/TKO
Madrimov by decision
Crawford by KO/TKO
Crawford by decision
Draw

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Israil Madrimov vs Terrence Crawford  (Read 391 times)
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2024, 04:18:34 PM

Crawford has much more experience, better score, more to lose. Madrimov is still a newcomer when it comes to pro fights.
IMO Crawford is going to be very well prepared and harder to counter since he's a southpaw and you don't get a lot of good sparing opponents who excel in this stance, so Madrimov is going to have much less experience in fighting southpaws than Crawford vs orthodox fighters.

Whatever Madrimov does in the ring Crawford is ready for that, you're not an elite if you do not have multiple plans or the ability to shift in the fight, after the Spence fight I consider Crawford a flawless fighter, can you imagine a fighter who was considered his co-equal getting knockdown by his jab.

Madrimov is not better than Spence so we can conclude that it will be a much easier fight for Crawford, Crawford needs to fight level-A fighters now after the Spence fight fighting other unknown names is not attractive anymore, so I expect him to fight any of the Charlo or Canelo, so let's see.

TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 838

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 08:51:28 PM

Crawford has much more experience, better score, more to lose. Madrimov is still a newcomer when it comes to pro fights.
IMO Crawford is going to be very well prepared and harder to counter since he's a southpaw and you don't get a lot of good sparing opponents who excel in this stance, so Madrimov is going to have much less experience in fighting southpaws than Crawford vs orthodox fighters.

Whatever Madrimov does in the ring Crawford is ready for that, you're not an elite if you do not have multiple plans or the ability to shift in the fight, after the Spence fight I consider Crawford a flawless fighter, can you imagine a fighter who was considered his co-equal getting knockdown by his jab.

Madrimov is not better than Spence so we can conclude that it will be a much easier fight for Crawford, Crawford needs to fight level-A fighters now after the Spence fight fighting other unknown names is not attractive anymore, so I expect him to fight any of the Charlo or Canelo, so let's see.

Charlo will be a big fight for Crawford, I mean he has been taunting them in the crowds during his win against Spence. And now that Spence is out of Derrick James maybe we can also see him moving up at 154 lbs and fight the Charlo as well. So there is a big changes in the landscape at super welterweight now as we can see previous friends fighting for the belt as well. So we will see. As far as this fight, yes, he will go against Madrimov, try to test his power and do some feint to test how he will move. But after that, Crawford will go in his beast mode and I wouldn't be surprised to see a knockout win by him again against a tough Madrimov by the middle or late rounds.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
inthelongrun (OP)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 596

The Martian Child

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 07:55:49 AM

Charlo will be a big fight for Crawford, I mean he has been taunting them in the crowds during his win against Spence. And now that Spence is out of Derrick James maybe we can also see him moving up at 154 lbs and fight the Charlo as well. So there is a big changes in the landscape at super welterweight now as we can see previous friends fighting for the belt as well. So we will see. As far as this fight, yes, he will go against Madrimov, try to test his power and do some feint to test how he will move. But after that, Crawford will go in his beast mode and I wouldn't be surprised to see a knockout win by him again against a tough Madrimov by the middle or late rounds.

I am excited in this fight. We will see how WBA champion Madrimov fares against one of the best in the sport right now. Crawford is once again trying to add more in his legacy by becoming a 4 division champion if he wins here.

We'll see what's next for Crawford after this. At the moment, both Spence and Jermell have no belts and won't add anything on Crawford's legacy except money. The winner of Madrimov and Crawford will also get the WBO interim which can be turned into a mandatory to WBO and WBC champion Sebastian Fundora. Also, Turki Al-Sheikh of Saudi already hinted of wanting to make Crawford vs Canelo by December or January next year in the US.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Dave1

Activity: 1316
Merit: 524

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 11:26:05 AM

Yes, if we have look at the previous fights of Madrimov, he is more of a powerful puncher and I think Crawford had deal a lot of this type of boxers in his career and he was able to adjust in the middle of the fight to even win by knockout himself.

I read some interview of him that when he was caught by Spence with that right hand, and he said in the line like "is that it", meaning he was able to take the best punch of Spence and he was not affected or even get wobbled by it. What I'm trying to say is that I think Crawford can take the best punch of his opponent and he can also dish one as well to stop or knock them down.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 12:57:59 PM

Yes, if we have look at the previous fights of Madrimov, he is more of a powerful puncher and I think Crawford had deal a lot of this type of boxers in his career and he was able to adjust in the middle of the fight to even win by knockout himself.

I read some interview of him that when he was caught by Spence with that right hand, and he said in the line like "is that it", meaning he was able to take the best punch of Spence and he was not affected or even get wobbled by it. What I'm trying to say is that I think Crawford can take the best punch of his opponent and he can also dish one as well to stop or knock them down.

Spence is a more powerful puncher than Madrimov based on his record, so if he could absorb the punches of Spence, then I guess Madrimov has no chance of knocking out Crawford here. Honestly, I was surprise that Crawford would fight this guy, I mean after beating Spence, the hype is high for him, so he shoudl be pursuing for a bigger fight so he'll continue to soar. No offense to the fans, but this one looks like a tune up fight IMO.

inthelongrun (OP)

The Martian Child

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 06:11:44 AM

Spence is a more powerful puncher than Madrimov based on his record, so if he could absorb the punches of Spence, then I guess Madrimov has no chance of knocking out Crawford here. Honestly, I was surprise that Crawford would fight this guy, I mean after beating Spence, the hype is high for him, so he shoudl be pursuing for a bigger fight so he'll continue to soar. No offense to the fans, but this one looks like a tune up fight IMO.

Prime for prime Bud should be able to handle Madrimov. The only factor Madrimov having advantage here is the Bud's age and his first time fighting in this division.

Moneywise this is not much of a big fight for Crawford. The quality undercards are the reasons why this PPV event might get 400k or more buys. But legacy wise this is way bigger than beltless Charlo and Spence. Madrimov is not popular among casual fans but I'll bet to him over Spence. Bud has a chance to become a 4 division world champion here plus the mandatory status to WBO-WBC champion Sebastian Fundora. And if he wins against Madrimov and Fundora then there's only the IBF belt left remaining to become the first ever 2 and 3 division undisputed. And it is also very doable to stage knowing the deep pockets of Alalshikh. Although Alalshikh also hinted of pitting Bud and Canelo this December which is also a very good a big fight.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 06:31:07 AM

It's good that Terrence is exploring territory after beating Spence right now Terrence has a level of invincibility, he was so perfect in his fight against Spence if he shows the same form as he did against Errol Israil will be in big trouble.
Terrence is already 36 years he should be more aggressive to establish his legacy and a fight with the Charlos will establish his legacy and if a possible fight with Canelo is something to look forward to in the future.
Madrimov isn't an opponent that Terrence will have to underestimate, his demeanor and fighting style in my opinion looks like the kind that deceives you into thinking that you're going to beat it, plus his power seems to be much more than Terrence so I'm still on the neutral when it comes to this one, seems to me that this is going to be big fight though, really good line ups to the main event, I'm excited for the Latin fighters because it seems to me that there's going to be resurgence of more Latin fighters after all these years.
exactly Madrimov is silent type that can explode inside the ring but if we will look into the
votes it is al for Crawford so this will hurt many if happen that madrimov wins in this fight  Grin
so being neutral will save us , but if you are to bet ? whom are you betting in this fight mate?

yet , One punch can bring the opponent down so best for Crawford to never look behind
because this can change in a single punch.

TravelMug

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 12:19:37 PM

I am excited in this fight. We will see how WBA champion Madrimov fares against one of the best in the sport right now. Crawford is once again trying to add more in his legacy by becoming a 4 division champion if he wins here.

And it will be interesting on how Crawford picks Madrimov as weakest champion of this division if I'm not mistaken.

We'll see what's next for Crawford after this. At the moment, both Spence and Jermell have no belts and won't add anything on Crawford's legacy except money. The winner of Madrimov and Crawford will also get the WBO interim which can be turned into a mandatory to WBO and WBC champion Sebastian Fundora. Also, Turki Al-Sheikh of Saudi already hinted of wanting to make Crawford vs Canelo by December or January next year in the US.

There are two things that I'm seeing here:

1. Crawford unifying all the belts at 154 lbs and again setting another boxing record for unifying 3 weight classes
2. Doesn't care about the belts anymore, and then just go for money fights as we all know that he is not getting any younger as well.

So we will see what his best move after winning and becoming 4 weight class champion.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
FinneysTrueVision

Activity: 1666
Merit: 373

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2024, 04:56:48 AM

And it will be interesting on how Crawford picks Madrimov as weakest champion of this division if I'm not mistaken.

1. Crawford unifying all the belts at 154 lbs and again setting another boxing record for unifying 3 weight classes
2. Doesn't care about the belts anymore, and then just go for money fights as we all know that he is not getting any younger as well.

So we will see what his best move after winning and becoming 4 weight class champion.

The endgame for Crawford seems to be getting a big money fight against Canelo. Becoming undisputed at 154 would be great and all, but the names in the division aren’t really all that attractive. The Fundora vs. Tszyu PPV only got around 20,000 buys, according to Rick Glaser, who is not very reliable but I can’t imagine the actual numbers being any better.

If the Saudis are bankrolling his career, they will want to make the biggest fights possible, and at the moment that would be Crawford vs. Canelo.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
CASINO
SPORTS
RACING
OFFICIAL PARTNER OF
Argentina NT
CLOUD9
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 05:26:02 AM

The endgame for Crawford seems to be getting a big money fight against Canelo. Becoming undisputed at 154 would be great and all, but the names in the division aren’t really all that attractive. The Fundora vs. Tszyu PPV only got around 20,000 buys, according to Rick Glaser, who is not very reliable but I can’t imagine the actual numbers being any better.

If the Saudis are bankrolling his career, they will want to make the biggest fights possible, and at the moment that would be Crawford vs. Canelo.

And when there is money, for sure Canelo will say yes to it. Although as this point he said that he doesn't want to fight Crawford and then the Saudi's are somewhat on the fence with Canelo as we can see, the Saudi broker is more on Beterbiev and Bivol and other fighters.

But in the side of Crawford, yeah, he is looking for big money fights, he has tasted it already with his win against Spence and obviously his biggest paycheck after he bolted out of Top Rank. Although fighting Madrimov is just for the title, but who knows, Charlo or Fundora could be interesting for fight fans to watch.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 07:34:48 AM

And when there is money, for sure Canelo will say yes to it. Although as this point he said that he doesn't want to fight Crawford and then the Saudi's are somewhat on the fence with Canelo as we can see, the Saudi broker is more on Beterbiev and Bivol and other fighters.

But in the side of Crawford, yeah, he is looking for big money fights, he has tasted it already with his win against Spence and obviously his biggest paycheck after he bolted out of Top Rank. Although fighting Madrimov is just for the title, but who knows, Charlo or Fundora could be interesting for fight fans to watch.

At this point I think money is not the most important for Canelo as he can easily find an opponent that will ensure him big paycheck. However, based on my observation, he hasn't been fighting big names lately and as we can see, most of his recent wins are easy win. If he'll fight Crawford, that sure will bring a lot of money, but who would go down or go up? That's another thing as none of these two would fight not getting the advantage to win.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
bisdak40

Activity: 2296
Merit: 548

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 08:17:24 AM

Yes, this could be the fight that Crawford wants before hanging his gloves for good. He is not getting younger anymore and this kind of opportunity is hard to pass up so we might see Canelo vs Crawford in Saudi with his excellency promoting this matchup.

inthelongrun (OP)

The Martian Child

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 10:26:33 AM

If Madrimov cannot take Crawford's power shots then he is done. But we'll see. Madrimov is young, undefeated and probably bigger so it's a good test for Bud who's fighting at 154 for the first time. Crawford though has too much experience here except that he is turning 37 this year.

At the moment, all the current champions at 154 are yet to defend their belts. I considered ex WBO champ, Tszyu as the best but sadly he suffered a huge cut from an elbow and it cost his belt. So I think all the current champions are at 50/50 against each other.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TravelMug

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 10:45:25 AM

If Madrimov cannot take Crawford's power shots then he is done. But we'll see. Madrimov is young, undefeated and probably bigger so it's a good test for Bud who's fighting at 154 for the first time. Crawford though has too much experience here except that he is turning 37 this year.

Yes it will be Bud's first time at 154 lbs, but I don't think it will be an issue for him. Perhaps during the fight with Spence he could be very well above 154 lbs during fight night well rehydrated.

At the moment, all the current champions at 154 are yet to defend their belts. I considered ex WBO champ, Tszyu as the best but sadly he suffered a huge cut from an elbow and it cost his belt. So I think all the current champions are at 50/50 against each other.

It was really a huge upset when Fundora won a ugly fight with Tszyu. Maybe they will take a rematch and winner fighting the winner of Crawford vs Madrimov. That will be great for Crawford's legacy as he will get more belts at 154 lbs. But he will be looking for money fight I guess as he is not also getting any younger.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 10:24:03 AM

At this point I think money is not the most important for Canelo as he can easily find an opponent that will ensure him big paycheck. However, based on my observation, he hasn't been fighting big names lately and as we can see, most of his recent wins are easy win. If he'll fight Crawford, that sure will bring a lot of money, but who would go down or go up? That's another thing as none of these two would fight not getting the advantage to win.

I think otherwise though, yeah he could still fight, but we really don't know for how long, and that's why he is looking for opponents that will make him big money. And that's why he is fighting less name, the risk is low but he will get the lion share obviously, it would be as high as 80/20 split in his favor and then PPV and live gates.

That's why he is being criticized for not fighting Benavidez as the risk is very high for him and his team. And chooses the likes of Munguia and Berlanga next.

If ever they will fight, Crawford will have to go up or 168 lbs, no way that Canelo will risk to go down to even a catch weight.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
inthelongrun (OP)

The Martian Child

View Profile
Today at 06:58:05 AM

Yes it will be Bud's first time at 154 lbs, but I don't think it will be an issue for him. Perhaps during the fight with Spence he could be very well above 154 lbs during fight night well rehydrated.

Pretty sure Crawford rehydrated to around 160 lbs or more during the Spence fight. But he's most likely smaller in this new division because 154 fighters could reach 170 by fight night. Crawford has the skills and power but giving up too much weight during fight nights is too risky as well.

It was really a huge upset when Fundora won a ugly fight with Tszyu. Maybe they will take a rematch and winner fighting the winner of Crawford vs Madrimov. That will be great for Crawford's legacy as he will get more belts at 154 lbs. But he will be looking for money fight I guess as he is not also getting any younger.

I felt bad for Tim. He was busting Fundora's face in the early rounds. I cannot even remember if Fundora won single round before his elbow opened a huge cut on Tim's head.

There's supposed to be an issue aftermath who's fighting Fundora next since Tim wanted to activate the rematch clause while the WBO announced Crawford as their mandatory. But all of a sudden Saudi's Alalshikh turned things differently. Bud all of a sudden will fight WBA champion, Madrimov while in the undercard Tim will fight GBP's undefeated prospect Vergil Ortiz.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████