Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:53:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hack This - Open Invitation  (Read 407 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2024, 07:29:40 PM

$$ Thank you. Very generous. Received! $$
 Grin Smiley Cheesy Kiss

Let me know if you need more security testing done. Good Luck.

What was the transaction ID?   One newbie paying another is a good way to build a reputation, but not if it's with yourself.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3157

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2024, 08:00:44 PM

Grin Smiley Cheesy Kiss

Hackers got tired of taking millions from Fixedfloat, so they turned to a bigger challenge, hacking your blot3d-36601.portmap.host:36601 to get $15

What was the transaction ID?   One newbie paying another is a good way to build a reputation, but not if it's with yourself.
Kids use Facebook & Co too much, so it makes them believe that they are idiots everywhere and that they believe everything that is served to them.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
timegrazer (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2024, 09:18:56 AM

I really feel pity for you both. On one hand you hint of the helper and me being the same entity and on the other hand you ask for a TXID.. so laughable.. if we both are the same person, then how difficult would it be for me to send some funds to my own self and give you a TXID? Are you a 5 year old still in school?

In any case, we would never divulge any information about our customers or agencies that assist us. Furthermore, it was a privacy coin which was used to send the reward to the helper.

Hackers got tired of taking millions from Fixedfloat, so they turned to a bigger challenge, hacking your blot3d-36601.portmap.host:36601 to get $15

Kids use Facebook & Co too much, so it makes them believe that they are idiots everywhere and that they believe everything that is served to them.
The payment was much more than 15$ - sadly you arent even capable of making that much by trolling people.

You both create nothing relevant, p00p on people's projects and ideas (as clearly visible from your responses to other posts), encourage nobody, cast doubts, poison the well, accuse everyone of being a scammer, misuse your powers and reputation and when something positive has happened like the above, you get grumpy and attack. You either have allegiance or stakes in other exchanges which you want to promote here and demote everyone else's or are really good-for-nothing unfortunate, irrelevant dinosaurs with nothing better to do. Get a life. We starters, new-projects owners are hard working and are progressing. You can keep trolling like losers.

“Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius.” – Bishop Fulton J. Sheen
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2024, 01:28:21 PM

In any case, we would never divulge any information about our customers or agencies that assist us.

Too bad, you could have easily proven you were not just sending a few pennies (or nothing at all!) to yourself.  Sad

Once you learn the blockchain, you'll understand how a proper transaction cannot be related to a customer or agency.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
timegrazer (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2024, 07:01:58 PM

Too bad, you could have easily proven you were not just sending a few pennies (or nothing at all!) to yourself.  Sad

Once you learn the blockchain, you'll understand how a proper transaction cannot be related to a customer or agency.

1- Once your read about blockchain, security and privacy you will learn about chain analysis .

2- Once you learn about managing a business, you will learn about respecting those who trust in you. Only then will you succeed.

3- You also need to learn about privacy coins, some of which use ZK-proof, ring signatures and other methods which render the txid to be worthless to dig out information.

Even if the txid was all zeros or a non-unique identifier, still are would never divulge it!
To everyone reading this, this is a good test we are going through. This is going to be the exchange to trade at in the future.

Our exchange will always stick to our immutable tenets:
  • Information regarding any transaction or trade will never be shared with anyone.
  • Your account will never be frozen/blocked.
  • You can withdraw at any time.
  • You can close your account at any time.

Thank you.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2024, 08:47:20 PM

...and other methods which render the txid to be worthless to dig out information.

Which is why you should have produced the txid so we could verify.    Smiley   

I'm not sure if your negative trust or your attitude will be your failure - but I don't care.

timegrazer (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2024, 10:24:23 PM

...and other methods which render the txid to be worthless to dig out information.

Which is why you should have produced the txid so we could verify.    Smiley   

I'm not sure if your negative trust or your attitude will be your failure - but I don't care.

I don't think you are reading well. You want me to without the permission of the receiver give away details about the transaction? And this is coming from someone with a 'Legendary' status?
This act alone should be sufficient grounds alone for the admins to strip you off of this status!
Under no circumstance is any information going to be divulged. This is a privacy-centric exchange. So, nice try.

You were free to participate like the few people who did. Perhaps, you didn't have the required skills, except for pulling people down, so for you the grapes are sour. If you don't care, you are free to disbelieve me.  Just stop coming back to criticize our operation and get on with your life. I have way too many times politely asked you to move on. Stop acting like a whiny kid.
paislee

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 02:46:16 PM

Grin Smiley Cheesy Kiss

Hi the link isn't working.  Huh  I'm interested. PM me. OKThx Bye.
timegrazer (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2024, 03:26:06 PM

Grin Smiley Cheesy Kiss

Hi the link isn't working.  Huh  I'm interested. PM me. OKThx Bye.

Hello. We appreciate your interest. Unfortunately, we have concluded the round of security test hosted at this forum. If we have need for further testing in the future, we will announce it. Thank you.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: