Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:16:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MAJOR BUG IN BITCOIN-QT! Payments on blockchain but not in Account  (Read 705 times)
mattboldfield (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:16:01 PM

Seems like GRUE (Supporter of the criminals around here) doesn't seem to want to admit that the bug in bitcoin I found, has never been solved but has decided to change the topics thread instead.
Doesn't want bad publicity on BITCOIN you see!

But as previously posted the payments have never shown up! Ive tried everything over 2 weeks that was submitted by all "BITCOIN EXPERTS", and nothing ever worked or was explained!
So that CONFIRMS that it is INDEED a BUG, and explains why you deleted my SUBJECT!

For those who are new to this thread, I also had my bitcoin stolen on that previous thread and incredibly was made fun of by a heromember cbeast for not knowing how the scam worked.

PITY I MADE A COPY HEY GRUE!

YOU CRIMINALS ARE GOING TO BE EXPOSED TRUST ME!

The worms are wriggling!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:12:43 PM

The reason why I edited the topic title is because your set of circumstances is extremely unusual, and in addition, you have shown general disdain towards the bitcoin community. This leads me to to think that you are possibly trolling and thus I removed the sensationalist part of your title: "MAJOR BUG IN BITCOIN-QT". The intended meaning of the title was not changed so I felt the change was justified. Also, you are free to talk about moderator action, but Technical Support is not the right section. Therefore I'm moving this to meta.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
mattboldfield (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 06:01:54 PM

You deleted posts showing hero members taking the piss out of me when I had my bitcoin stolen.

Don't want the bad publicity do you? That's just one of the reasons you manicured my thread. Its well known you criminal Mods manipulate posts to cover the truth, but I will be posting the proof again and again and again!

Like I said your going to be exposed you scamming pricks!
MiningBuddy

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

฿itcoin ฿itcoin ฿itcoin

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 06:06:16 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2014, 10:28:40 PM by MiningBuddy

You deleted posts showing hero members taking the piss out of me when I had my bitcoin stolen.

Don't want the bad publicity do you? That's just one of the reasons you manicured my thread. Its well known you criminal Mods manipulate posts to cover the truth, but I will be posting the proof again and again and again!

Like I said your going to be exposed you scamming pricks!
Yawn, Troll  Roll Eyes

mattboldfield (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 06:14:48 PM

Thanks for the heads up! Just added you to my list of crims operating around here!
Fucking Troll, seriously come up with something better. O wait you cant because your a fucking dumb CRIMINAL!
vagos

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 07:16:38 PM

Thanks for the heads up! Just added you to my list of crims operating around here!
Fucking Troll, seriously come up with something better. O wait you cant because your a fucking dumb CRIMINAL!

yep, this person is a pro troll, all his posts denote an angry person that tries by all means to discredit Bitcoin and the forums, so sad we have this kind of users in here, there should be a report thread or button to clean the bitcoin community of users that do not apport anything usefull to the cryptoworld and only curses on every post he makes.

vagos

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 07:29:19 PM

yep, this person is a pro troll

No, he is just an angry troll. Pro trolls don't get angry, they argue in circles while ignoring any facts presented to them. Pro trolls don't get angry because they are paid to influence the readers. It's difficult to influence the readers when you are raving like a lunatic.

true

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: