Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:59:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are memecoins really important for the crypto market?  (Read 1317 times)
CoinMin3r

Activity: 554
Merit: 503

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2024, 02:06:39 PM

People may earn millions from memecoin once they come in trending position. But they can't keep their momentum and fade away slowly. This may scare away new investors from overall crypto market as they bad impress them & make them think crypto as scam things. So this will hamper good & legit projects.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SATWAT

Activity: 882
Merit: 46

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 02:11:14 PM

I want to hear your opinion about memecoin in the crypto market:
    • Do you support the existence of memecoin in the crypto market?
    • Have you ever invested in memecoin? Which memecoin is that?
    • Has your investment in memecoin brought you joy, profit or loss?

1. Yes, I really support the existence of memecoins in the crypto market because they are able to compete with well-known altcoins. and many memecoins still survive today.
    2. yes, I invested in memecoin, I still hold Dogecoin and Shiba.
    3. It's really impressive when memecoin can increase beyond reason. and has given me huge benefits.[/list]
    No doubt all is important which keep investors busy, and they are able to took advantage of them as well with recently we are having good things due to these meme coins because few are taking profit with few are also on lost which is part of this all I invested in Dogecoin which was good for me but after this I invested into Shiba Inu, but this was not good for me, so I regret about this just because of this I change my strategy and now having just Bitcoin as my first priority as I am having my 65% investment in Bitcoin with all others having just 35% specially in just few like Ethereum, Litecoin and BNB because I have been feeling these are also good for the investment.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Everything has to end one day.
    Rasa nanas

Activity: 1414
    Merit: 107

View Profile
    May 16, 2024, 10:48:10 PM

1. I support the existence of meme coins in the crypto market because meme coins make the crypto market even more lively. Apart from that, meme coin investors continue to increase and I think this will have a positive impact on the crypto market.
    2. I invested in Doge and Shiba. I made a short term investment because at that time the hype for these two meme coins was very high and I thought that in the near future the price of both would rise.
    3. yes I get profit from this investment. The profits are not too big but I got them in a short time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
      Print  

Jump to: